• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

- Eyepatch vs King of Demons -

• Speed Equalized;
  • Both High 8-C keys (Demon Form Muzan and Eyepatch Kaneki);
  • Kaneki - At least 7,3 Tons of TNT;
  • Muzan - At least 2 Tons of TNT;
  • Muzan knows who ghouls are. Kaneki knows who demons are.
  • Place of battle: Streets of the 12th district. 4 hours before dawn.
r3ZIaXJqEq0.jpg

Last edited:
Kaneki has a x3.65 superiority in strength and a colossal superiority in LS. He also has a jet evolution, which helps him in battle, so I'm betting on him.

However, Muzan's regeneration and recovery speed seem problematic

Yeah Kaneki has no chance against regeneration of this level. Unless we equalize the regeneration negating nature of kagunes to the Demon Slayer verse Kaneki quite literally has no way to kill him. Muzan also has an unimaginable stamina advantage being able to keep fighting infinitely. Voting Muzan.

Yeah Kaneki has no chance against regeneration of this level. Unless we equalize the regeneration negating nature of kagunes to the Demon Slayer verse Kaneki quite literally has no way to kill him. Muzan also has an unimaginable stamina advantage being able to keep fighting infinitely. Voting Muzan.
Kaneki has an advantage of AP x3.65 times, so his punches will tear Mudzan to pieces, and the poison will gradually weaken regeneration. Not that it would affect the outcome of the fight, because Kaneki has enough stamina to fight for a long time and delay Mudzan until dawn.

With his LS advantage, he can just shackle Michael Jackson with kagune and leave him waiting for morning.

I have a question. Who's more skilled between these two cuz muzan could simply scratch kaneki once to inject his blood which would slowly turn kabeki into mush.

Is it in his nature to try to kill in this way?

Plus, the body of ghouls is much better than a human body at resisting the virus that affects the body at the cellular level.

However, it is in this vein that Kaneki does not have much experience.
How good is Muzan in battle? From what I saw he defeated the pillars because of his stats, regen and abilities

Is it in his nature to try to kill in this way?
Yea ig. The guy is a cocky coward in nature. If he knows he's superior to his opponent he'd play with them or outright kill them instantly and laugh while doing it but the moment he faces someone stronger and is hard to defeat, he'll use retreating tactics (As he did with yoriichi) or tactics that gets his opponent killed fast to ensure his win.

Within Kimetsu no Yaiba it's generally impossible to kill a demon without Nichirin, Wisteria poison or sunlight, so no, you can't exhaust a demon's regeneration. It'll at most get slower but they don't have Type 2 and Type 3 Immortality for show. It was stated that battles between demons are generally futile due to neither side having any option for dealing lasting damage. I'd also like to note that powerful demons have shown the ability to rapidly regenerate missing limbs with Muzan being so fast that people at first thought that he wasn't injured in the first place and that their swords were somehow passing through him without causing any damage.

Depending on the amount of damage, demons' regeneration begins to slow down. Therefore, demons try to grow limbs rather than grow new ones.

Kaneki's kagune is massive enough to immediately cut off or rip Muzan's limb.

Demons don't have infinite stamina, they just can't be killed. At a certain point, the demon will have no energy left to recover and will have to look for prey or wait for death from the sun.

I'm not saying that Muzan will weaken after a couple of attacks, but after several dozen severed limbs, his regeneration rate will weaken.

Then Kaneki just has to catch him in a kagune trap and keep him inside until dawn.

Depending on the amount of damage, demons' regeneration begins to slow down. Therefore, demons try to grow limbs rather than grow new ones.

Kaneki's kagune is massive enough to immediately cut off or rip Muzan's limb.

Demons don't have infinite stamina, they just can't be killed. At a certain point, the demon will have no energy left to recover and will have to look for prey or wait for death from the sun.

I'm not saying that Muzan will weaken after a couple of attacks, but after several dozen severed limbs, his regeneration rate will weaken.

Then Kaneki just has to catch him in a kagune trap and keep him inside until dawn.
The profile literally tells you that demon's don't get tired, so they do in fact have very much infinite stamina.

The profile literally tells you that demon's don't get tired, so they do in fact have very much infinite stamina.
Chapter 83, Daki directly says that having lost limbs, a weak demon cannot restore them immediately.

Muzan is many times higher than this, but this means that he also has a limit

Chapter 83, Daki directly says that having lost limbs, a weak demon cannot restore them immediately.

Isn't that because Nezuko wasn't eating any humans and as a result of that can't regenerate fast? She isn't exactly weak and has been shown to regenerate slower than demons with whom she can clearly keep up with or even overpower before she started to regenerate like an Upper Moon. According to Tamayo demons in general can't meaningfully harm each other, so whatever limit you are theorizing about here would be practically irrelevant with someone as high above fodder demons like Muzan. At the very least the sun would be more likely to rise first before Muzan stops regenerating.

Last edited:
Isn't that because Nezuko wasn't eating any humans and as a result of that can't regenerate fast? She isn't exactly weak and has been shown to regenerate slower than demons with whom she can clearly keep up with or even overpower before she started to regenerate like an Upper Moon. According to Tamayo demons in general can't meaningfully harm each other, so whatever limit you are theorizing about here would be practically irrelevant with someone as high above fodder demons like Muzan. At the very least the sun would be more likely to rise first before Muzan stops regenerating.
This doesn't change the essence. Regeneration speed may decrease over time.

I'm not saying that his regeneration will stop completely. However, it will weaken enough to capture

Kaneki has an advantage of AP x3.65 times, so his punches will tear Mudzan to pieces, and the poison will gradually weaken regeneration. Not that it would affect the outcome of the fight, because Kaneki has enough stamina to fight for a long time and delay Mudzan until dawn.

With his LS advantage, he can just shackle Michael Jackson with kagune and leave him waiting for morning.
What poison? If you mean the Kagune secretions those are shown to work on other Ghouls, I don't remember it working on humans and Muzan's case he's a demon. If you can tell me the chapters it worked on humans I'll add it to the profiles.

A limit I don't think we've ever seen in him, nor does it matter considering demons below him like Akaza, Nezuko, Koku show great regen over time.

True, we need a ds supporter to define the skill of Muzan for us which would make it possible. Otherwise he's getting cooked.
Read the page, and Muzan while severely weakened had the Hashira trying their hardest to evade his attacks and still getting hit. Muzan without the nerf is only going to be superior here.

How good is Muzan in battle? From what I saw he defeated the pillars because of his stats, regen and abilities
That's wrong, they comment on how good his attacks are throughout the fight, but even if that's the case, Kaneki at this point is still massively unskilled compared to the Hashira.

Why is Muzans stamina section so ass.

Kaneki is straight up not killing Muzan. Muzan outregenerated multiple hashiras with regen negating weapons over literal hours, while poisoned with an aging drug that aged him to 10.000 years of age, weakening him tremendously.

This doesn't change the essence. Regeneration speed may decrease over time.

I'm not saying that his regeneration will stop completely. However, it will weaken enough to capture
Both Muichiro and Gyomei were continually beating a demon into pulp until sunrise before they became demon slayers and only then the demons they were dealing with died. The Hand Demon was entirely unworried about Tanjiro slicing his many hands off. Enmu doesn't suffer any negative effects from all the damage his train body got until he got decapitated. Daki was unaffected by her sashes getting sliced. Gyomei immediately concluded at the start of the confrontation against Muzan that they would have to fight him until the sun rises. Trying to exhaust a demon's regeneration is never taken into consideration as a factor or possible tactic in the series. What exactly are you imagining and how much damage is Kaneki supposed to continually deal here?

What poison? If you mean the Kagune secretions those are shown to work on other Ghouls, I don't remember it working on humans and Muzan's case he's a demon. If you can tell me the chapters it worked on humans I'll add it to the profiles.
I'm talking about RoS poison. Even on Quinxes, it did not work instantly and Saiko continued the fight quite calmly, which indicates partial resistance
Read the page, and Muzan while severely weakened had the Hashira trying their hardest to evade his attacks and still getting hit. Muzan without the nerf is only going to be superior here.

That's wrong, they comment on how good his attacks are throughout the fight, but even if that's the case, Kaneki at this point is still massively unskilled compared to the Hashira.
It was all about his stats, regeneration and tentacles. If Muzan had been as skilled as them, the Hashira would have lost the fight instantly.
However, they bypassed his defenses time after time

Both Muichiro and Gyomei were continually beating a demon into pulp until sunrise before they became demon slayers and only then the demons they were dealing with died. The Hand Demon was entirely unworried about Tanjiro slicing his many hands off. Enmu doesn't suffer any negative effects from all the damage his train body got until he got decapitated. Daki was unaffected by her sashes getting sliced. Gyomei immediately concluded at the start of the confrontation against Muzan that they would have to fight him until the sun rises. Trying to exhaust a demon's regeneration is never taken into consideration as a factor or possible tactic in the series. What exactly are you imagining and how much damage is Kaneki supposed to continually deal here?
Kagune has tentacles that will tear off Muzan's limbs with one blow and tear him apart from the inside

Kagune has tentacles that will tear off Muzan's limbs with one blow and tear him apart from the inside
A fodder demon reduced to a head wouldn't have died even if Tanjiro had completely crushed the head with a big rock. That amount of damage would be trivial for Muzan's regeneration.

I'm just talking about weakening. Kaneki's Wincon is to wear down Muzan and place him in a kagune cage from which he will not get out due to the difference in LS.

I'm just talking about weakening. Kaneki's Wincon is to wear down Muzan and place him in a kagune cage from which he will not get out due to the difference in LS.
Muzan has infinite stamina and has Regeneration so ridiculously potent that Kaneki won't get anywhere until sunrise, so no, wearing down Muzan isn't gonna work. There is also Muzan's ability to burst into 1800 small pieces that flee into all directions and later assemble themselves which he can use to evade capture or escape the sun.

I'm talking about RoS poison. Even on Quinxes, it did not work instantly and Saiko continued the fight quite calmly, which indicates partial resistance
Honestly don't remember, but what did the poison do internally? Muzan's poison destroys the cells so if its not something similar to this, it probably won't matter.

It was all about his stats, regeneration and tentacles. If Muzan had been as skilled as them, the Hashira would have lost the fight instantly.
However, they bypassed his defenses time after time
It isn't just stats, he can be faster and stronger but if that's all then dodging shouldn't be a complex thing. In the fight it required them performing a ton of acrobats to dodge his tentacles, the way he swings them, and the amount make it harder is really my main point here. Also the guys fought countless Hashira, him being stronger and faster doesn't discredit the battle experience he has from fighting better fighters compared to Kaneki.

i probably won't be actively participating here

despite how many people call him an idiot muzan is quite the creative fighter, he made use of his internal biology to get rid of the nichirin weakness, shifted his arms into whips with suction jaws on them, grew whips on his back and legs that are venom covered, he has scales covering parts of him, he goes out of his way to attack blind spots and make his whips unpredictible as well and he added maws for the purpose of quickly devouring his opponents to heal, any scratch from him is lethal and if consumes any RC cells he is going to grow stronger, given his infinite stamina his regeneration and the fact that kaneki can never actually put him down this is a stomp.

The OP seems to be reliant on an argument where kaneki can somehow slow down his regeneration due to constant damage output when muzan has been dealing with burning wounds in his cells 24/7 that propogate damage extremely quickly for hundreds of years, had to weakened drugged rapidly aged and his regeneration was still fast enough to look like it done in an instant, demons never suffered much setbacks even after losing a lot of body mass multiple times and look wholly unconcerned and not bothered in the slightest, this is a meaningless argument that hinges on assuming kaneki can deal "enough" damage to slow down a regen factor that's damn near limitless even for lower tier characters without quantifying how much "enough" actually is how it would play in the fight muzan's reaction to it how much the regen would slow down, what difference would that even made how much time it will take for it to slow down and if kaneki can even deal that much damage to begin with before dying himself, this only gives the illusion of a wincon existing

muzan always wins this fight given the stats presented and his toolkit

Back