• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eyes of Heaven Jotaro *spoilers*

Dio got a Separate Heaven page... How bout Jotaro which in his EoH incarnation also got the power of over heaven the same way he got time stop

Because they're the same type of stand? (Inherited probably from Jonathan's body when dio stabbed himself with the arrow)

it seems so it looks like that as Star Platinum reacted to TWOH and later in the last cutscene (beginning of pat 4) it shows Star Platinum's hands have the same color scheme as over heaven so he might mastered it after 11 years but idk

IDK, man. If we really were to make a EoH Jotaro page, then we might have to make even more non-canon pages for stuff like Shin Budokai Goku and whatnot...

Well, its probably gonna be the same way as Star Platinum the world

SP: the world over heaven gonna be out of use but well, Stone ocean gang survives so probably he used that to support jolyne...

I don't think SP is gonna have a color change because its one of its abilities..what ever the world gets sp will get it as well...

Its funny that he is the one who also said that there isn't a stand that can resurrect..

Well then again, we have non-canon pages of Ryu and Akuma from when they appeared in Asura's Wrath.

Hmm...i think that even then, i'm kind of conflicted on weather the page will be made or not. Meh, i got nothing on this for now...

@Crossover:

Its not really a big change though so I don't really think a new page is necessary... You just gotta slap over heaven to the original jotaro....but well its more or less non canon to the mangas

This is why I'm asking this

@DeathkaiserG:

Here's the thing; I've been told that putting in stuff that's non canon to a canon page (ex. If we had put Heaven DIO's abilities to his main canon page) is generally a bad idea since those are something that they themselves never utilized.

In this case, it's either we make an entirely new page for Jotaro or we don't put them in all.

Back