• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 494 Spoilers

AidenBrooks999 said:
So.... At the end, everyone is back like nothing happened?
Really Mashima?
No.

Erza and Laxus are heavily wounded. Sherria lost her magic, so we only have one god slayer to deal with Dimaria, and he's one of the most irrelevant characters in the manga (Orga). Dimaria herself already knows Ultear will interfere if she stops time, so she might change her way of fighting. I mean, was it stated that she only had one Take Over?

Bradman is back too, and Gajeel is nowhere near him, so no "steel lungs" to counter the MBP, a lot of people on the FT side are already wounded or tired from previous fights (Wendy and Sabertooth, for example). A lot of the Spriggans that were arrogant in their fights are likely to take things seriously this time.

This is also the perfect opportunity for some characters to redeem themselves, like the GoI, Wahl, Neinhart, Bradman, God Serena, etc.

This is also a great chance for characters that didn't get their chance to shine against Spriggans to actually do something. I'm talking about Sting and Rogue, Oracion Seis, Lyon, etc. Brandish is pretty much a wild card at this point tbh.

This is almost the perfect set-up for Gildarts, E.N.D. or Acno to show up, too.

I'll wait until the full chapter is out, but for now, this looks like a great move from Hiro IMO.

AidenBrooks999 said:
I was talking about the Spriggan, but thanks for the extremely long text
I was also talking about the Spriggan, lol. I guess i misinterpreted your post.

You're welcome =D

Someone reaaalllyyy needs to destroy all dirty mags on the entire continent so Gildarts can decide to show up...

heh, even Serena is back. Where is Acnologia when you need him?

Back