• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 16 (Another one that will disappear into the void)

I mean, it's how Dimaria's worked. Natsu was immune to it because he was stronger than her.

But I don't think Zeref's operates in the same manner.

Pretty sure in a chapter extra it was stated he moved in the time stop because of his END power instead of being stronger. Which would make more sense if he was made by Zeref to kill himself.

Check Chapter 503. It heavily implies that Natsu was able to move inside her stopped time because his strength as E.N.D surpassed her own strength

DragonGamerZ913 said:
Check Chapter 503. It heavily implies that Natsu was able to move inside her stopped time because his strength as E.N.D surpassed her own strength
Pretty sure it was just END's ability to surpass that of a god

Yea & in the extra, it says it's because of his End power that he moved in time stop. Implying it's special to End/Natsu.

I think it's probably cause Natsu has always been able to null hax with raw power, that's usually how it works in the Fairy Tail world

Man, Aldoron is absolutely wrecking everyone, I seriously don't know how they'll stop him

One God Seed pulls a TFS Frieza and just blows up people's Knee Caps,

One God Seed creates giant Inpachis.

One God Seed is basically a Jellal Copy.

and One God Seed turns people into Chia Pets.

Great, whats next?

Damn....if you think about it...Aldo has his real body & his GS version who Aldo himself says is equal to his real body.

Wouldn't that mean if you fight Aldo, you basically fight two guys equal to a DG + his army....

Yeah, pretty much^

Although it's likely that God Seed Aldoron was the one who made the full Dragon Form move, so it's likely you'd only have to fight the God Seeds, which is still insane

I just saw a single image spoiler but this feat is Noteworthy asf. The Ground has raised that high almost as soon as Aldoron stomped the Ground.

The combined KE of Aldoron AND all those Rocks should be Continental.

I'll try and calc it, but I imagine it'll be more like Low 6-B to 6-B

I was actually thinking that as well. Even if it's 6-B, that's a good supporting feat

Apparently some things were translated & Aldo got his wounds from Acno.

So a far weaker Aldo then now fought Acno & lived to tell about it. Aldo grew much stronger from resting so long & thus the GS were born.

Oh dang... That actually matches up with Ignia's statement about how each of the Dragon Gods grew to surpass Acnologia, rather than the statement in the earlier chapters about them being comparable to Acnologia

I guess Acnologia must have left Aldoron in a death-like state for Acnologia to have left him alive

So would this be more evidence for the Dragon Gods being stronger than Acnologia rather than comparable to him?

Though obviously this is referring to Acnologia's Pre-SBT self. Post-SBT Acnologia has to be stronger than the Dragon Gods

@DragonGamer

Acnologia got way stronger over the course of his life as well, the Tenrou version of him was stated to be weaker than the Alvarez version of him, he constantly gets stronger over the 400 years of his life, so if he defeated Aldoron 100-400 years ago or even before that, that means a far weaker Acnologia defeated a far weaker Aldoron since both Acnologia and Aldoron got far stronger overtime, so it depends if Aldoron's growth was superior to Acnologia's

If that's on the level that means they tussled about 300 years ago, that's a substantial amount of time and we don't know the gap between Acno then and now nor do we know the gap between Aldo then and now

But it's further supplemented by Ignia's statement that each of the Dragon Gods grew to surpass Acnologia rather than simply become as strong as him

^It's definitely possible, with more legitemate statements, they would scale above Pre-SBT Dragon Form Acnologia, I just don't trust Ignia's statement yet, cause he seems really cocky

That's also true, so it's possible that they scale above him. It would make sense to wait for more info

"Around 300 years ago Aldoron, for reasons unknown, decided to allow his Seeds to cultivate five cities upon his body, which turned into the biggest city in the continent, Draseal"

I'd say wait for translations, because so far we heard it was 300 years ago that Aldoron was sealed

Thought that old man (who was really Mira) said the cities were built 300 years ago? Well it doesn't matter, the point still stands

Yea

Damn, this chapter really looks hype. The translations will only make it better, I hope

Also the KE of the rocks for Aldoron's Feat in the chapter is High 6-B

But this will become irrelevant anyways since they'll scale to Etherion after the big CRT

That's true, it's 283 Teratons, Etherion is 1400 Teratons, that's rather consistent since this is literally a casual step that Aldoron takes

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Also the KE of the rocks for Aldoron's Feat in the chapter is High 6-B
Would you consider calculating and adding Aldoron's KE and the Fragmentation energy to the initial result?

Back