• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 5

Touka, Dragon Eaters, Dragon Gods, and Elefseria, so much to deal with before the series ends

What you guys think about adding Extrasensory Perceptionfor ft character-

-They can sense being with magic, even if they many kilometers away(like how zeref sense acnologia, or acnologia sense end/tratraous demon in tratraous arc), and another ft member able to feel acnologia powers.

-enhance sight- only dragon slayer have shown this ability but they were able to fight in ajeel storm by using their nose

-life detection- precht(hades 2nd ft guild master) was able to sense that mavis was alive and not died by sensing his magic, zeref was able to count exact 973 ppl which is killed by natsu

-measuring power lvl- now, even character like mest has shown to feel other wizards power by sensing their magic

Also, i don't remember all example but ft character, at least mid to high tier are qualify for it

1997KD said:
Kyoka didn't have stats amplification even she show it
And Homing attack for wahl
True, you could have a CRT about it for it to be accepted

Why didn't The Dragon from the guild just go with ft to help i mean thats what hes trying to do and he said its the last time might as well go with them

True, you could have a CRT about it for it to be accepted

I'm not making it cause my grammer sucks lol

Shabaz88 said:
Plot twist One of the Dragon gods is Elefseria
Instead of dragon god, i guess he master of dragon eaters, there is no way to become a self thought dragon slayer, unless you have a dragon lacrima or you are a dragon eater

The first one might yield a 7-C to High 7-C AP, a low outlier by the series standard, since tsunami like attack usually yields this result

I guess i will make a crt tomorrow

Which includes-

-wahl ability addition

-kyoka ability addition

-large size for dragons

-Extrasensory Perception for ft character

-jellal durability and speed feat

GoddessOfWinterr- said:
Whatever it is, outlier if it is about acnologia
How it's outlier, i'm not taking about his ap, his speed and durability(with barrier) isn't outlier, like how Orihime was able to keep up and block yhwach attacks

The barrier is one thing since it doesn't block anything else but the speed is definitely an outlier. Jellal was getting pwn'd by August along with the rest of Crime Sorciere while Acno blitzed August casually in his human form which is slower than his dragon form. Your scaling for his speed would thus go

X792 Meteor Jellal = Flying Dragon Acno > Casual Human Acno >>> August > X792 Meteor Jellal.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2734977?useskin=oasis

August can straight up copy your magic to use it with, he blitzes racer via doing same thing, also Scaling sould be like this

Dragon/human acno>meteor jellal(jellal said he can't evade his attack for forever)>base august>base jellal

If august copy his meteor magic then he should be do the same thing jellal can do, after all meteor is a speed amplifying spell

Back