• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 8

I don't remember the details, but it's the same as always. Teleportation and Size Manipulation is hax. Irene's not moving the continent with Telekinesis or something like that, just enchanting the country to get it reshaped into a more convenient form.

Dude, I already doubt MHS+ BoS FT. Don't try to pull a LS feat for two of the low tier back in BoS to justify that. If anything, it proves how outlierish it is. I don't even remember the scene, on top of that.

Irene just adds her magical power to things this is something only a charming high could do

and I already showed that she could just add her magical power across the fiore solo and make it explode

Received 827843700991662
Received 620542782019397

Size manipulation belongs to Mass Manipulation via Brandish (And she was stated to have enough magic to make countries disappear), this is compression magic, which is still applied to physical change/destruction.

The Vanish Brothers stated that they can move at lightning speed to defeat a wizard, even then Happy managed to fight really fast BoS, even for characters to react and catch him.

Mass Manipulation as a power doesn't exist here in the wiki. There's no way to quantify how much energy would it be needed to change the size of an object. Her engulfing Fiore with U1 is a range feat and it's done through Reality Warping. Seriously, get back to 2018 when we discussed these things.

>The Vanish Brothers are lightning speed

>Obviously not hyperbole

>If legit somehow Laxus is a threat

>Wendy and Carla being light-timers

Okay, I'm done. This is the same as before.

Of course, Mass/Energy is not something I consider unless stated, however, I can go by what she is capable of such as enough power to make nations disappear, even Wall would support this via his nuclear fusion feat. reality warping on the page describes changing the landscape via map, not actual physical effect on the earth itself. You did not know the Vanish Brothers can strike at that speed, I think some have forgotten the importance of older chapter.

Erza can react to lightning at point blank range, while being held back by Laxus, and requiped into her Lightning Empress armor to protect herself without a burn mark on her.

Who is Vanish brother?

And Brandish had enough magic power to destroy countries and it's not said that she needs to use her Mass Manipulation

ShadowGun45 said:
Who is Vanish brother?
And Brandish had enough magic power to destroy countries and it's not said that she needs to use her Mass Manipulation
from Daybreak Arc.

https://*********.net/manga/fairy-tail/i1628388

The Calaca said:
Dude, I already doubt MHS+ BoS FT. Don't try to pull a LS feat for two of the low tier back in BoS to justify that. If anything, it proves how outlierish it is. I don't even remember the scene, on top of that.
MHS+ BoS isn't bad but that's for some characters. There are others who have Mass. Hypersonic+ yet they don't even display on that feat (low tiers)

Doesn't Gildarts have a feat of dodging Multiple light beams in the Ice Trail spin-off?

He also crashed light in it...

Back