• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Type v Normal Type--Bloom vs Arceus

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
Also known as, Cal probably effed up.

Speed is equalized. Standard battle assumptions. The llama hasn't got a match in a while. Why not put him against the fairy?

Arceus render regal by trch
Llama

Tynix Bloom
Fairy

The real cal howard said:
Will she ever get a solid tier? Lol
She is the female version of Sakaki Izaoyi.

And if everything goes I believe we will for sure have a low 2-C but not sure if they will accept it as her current power or simply the power she could reach if she controlled the full power of "dragon flame" I don't think it will be as her full power but we will see... Oh and if you could take a look at that thread at last thing I wrote a question I need an answer on...

lvl up: nahhhh lets go with the fairy

TM/HM: sludge bomb and poison jab makes arceus win

tutor: useless

conquest: its the strongest in the series, so arceus?

pokemon ranger: its weak

anyways 40% chance of winning

I know nothing about Winx Club (I just looked at her page xD) but can Arceus erase her from existance like what they did with the boulders, change into a poison or steel type to make it's attacks super effective and use Omnipotent to forsee Bloom's next move? (Hey! That rhymes!)

Peppypony said:
I know nothing about Winx Club (I just looked at her page xD) but can Arceus erase her from existance like what they did with the boulders, change into a poison or steel type to make it's attacks super effective and use Omnipotent to forsee Bloom's next move? (Hey! That rhymes!)
isnt that cheating?

Because it's a fair fight? What are you even talking about? You must be new to this. Also Arceus can, it's on his file.

......Do you know what you are talking about? Arceus has Existence Erasure. It is on his file. How about reading the file before you comment here it is. https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Arceus

Also watch your mouth. Especially for someone who clearly doesn't know what you are talking about...

.....Did you read the page? Because you are making yourself look like a real idiot right now....We debate using what is on the files....At least follow those rules before you call someone whose been here for about 2 years braindead.....

Destroying boulders =/= Erasing them from existence. Read the wording. Also calling a staff member braindead is asking to be banned. I suggest you drop the attitude.

>Doesn't look at the page

>Calls Dragon an idiot.

You're the one who needs erasure from this site.

Also lol a character using their abilities is cheating.....

Arceus scaled with Dialga and Palkia, who only with their presence caused a distortion which was erasing all things from existence...

@dragon you are kinda giving the idea that insulting an admin is worse than insulting a normal member which honestly isn't something I would support... And mustang whether he is admin or not calling him braindead is still wrong...

@William I also told him to watch his mouth before I even revealed to him I was a Staff Member. Either way common sense would tell someone not to insult normal users like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back