• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Are Fate characters scaling from Bennu's impact?

Because if that is the case simply vaporising an object with high KE does not scale you the the objects KE unless you stopped the object's motion with the beam. Instead you calc for vaporisation of said object.

but the results for that are High 7-A to High 6-C.

Also it has not been evaluated? And finally if that is the case their scaling reasoning should really changed because it makes it look like the scale to Bennu which they should not.

Rocker1189 said:
Also it has not been evaluated? And finally if that is the case their scaling reasoning should really changed because it makes it look like the scale to Bennu which they should not.
Backscaling exists. And I don't remember anybody scaling to Bennu at all. Noble Phantasms comparable to Excalibur Morgan once scaled to it. But not now.

Okay but yet again, like I said the reasoning needs to be a bit more obvious because honestly it is hard as hell to understand the the Bennu thing does not help because people should not have it in the scaling in the first place. Also yet again the calc has not been evaluated unless it was accepted by a calc member elsewhere.

Rocker1189 said:
Gawain scales due to barely surviving her casual attacks, which is what that is based on. All the other servants, in turn, scale to him

In his page it literally says he barely survives a '''casual '''attack from her. Why are we scaling that to her large ones especially when the calced 1 is the biggest one on the scan which still has not been evaluated btw.

If we are scaling the capital to that if her attack was not casual there should be a huge ass crater where he was hit.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Because iirc the context implies that those craters were made by her casual attacks as well
What context is that? because unless there was also a giant crater 5 kilometers in the city then there is no reason to believe it is the same power. Also btw in the comments of that blog someone linked videos and images of her attacks and a lot of the craters were only like 10s to hundreds of meters across, that is what I would call her casual attack.

What? Beam attacks within Fate can be targeted and focused, for one. Second, The authors in fate often make the mistake of not accounting for how the attacks will effect the environment. The most obvious example off the top of my head is all the times Geronimo activated his NP and the entire area around him wasn't reduced to a smoldering, radiation drenched waste land

And thus we have 0 proof that her casual attacks are on the level of her strongest beam, in fact that makes no sense all together. You are telling me that when she attacks at her strongest and leaves a crater 5km across she is also simutaneously being casual about it, while she has craters that are clearly smaller?

What makes you think this is her strongest beams? Also, yes, in fact, if she was serious she would focus in on her target instead of just dropping giant blasts all over. I'm not necessarily claiming that she did this in this specific situation, but I'm saying that it being a larger AoE does not make it any more serious or casual, and you also gotta look at what kind of enemies she was fighting when she made the blasts

Okay stronger beams but she is not the point of discussion Gawain is. How do we know those are her casual beams is what I am asking for.

I'm not the most knowledgeable on Camelot, and I'm mostly just stepping in until someone more in the know shows up, but from what I have learned the context implied it was casual

I know that what she did to him was casual what I want to know is if her large aoe beam is also casual and thus can somehow scale to what she did to Gawain.

Comparing to her feats of clashing with Ozy's Dendera Light Bulb, and creating and entire Holy City on top of Jerusalem, it's quite weak enough to count as casual to me.

Lion King Artroia clashed with and then overpowered Dendera Light Bulb when she got serious, and vaporized all of Jerusalem in a single attack, as shown by the massive crater beneath the Holy City of Camelot.

Those small craters are not in anyway her full power, and the blast that nearly killed Gawain is likely in the same league. As for why it didn't destroy a large portion of the Holy City, it was aimed towards the sky and Gawain took the brunt of it.

Ok, makes more sense then, could you guys make the scaling reflect that more? because I honestly could not and it gets confusing with the whole Bennu thing.

Only Noble Phantasms comparable to Excallibur scale to the Bennu feat. And yes, a calc had a blog and was accepted.

Why isn't the meteor's speed relevant when it is moving directly against the Excalibur beam?

The 6-C scaling comes from three CRTs.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3611928

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3658428

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3695412

Powerful servants being able to somewhat defend against 6-C Noble Phantasms came up. The feat chosen to scale from was Gawain at his base surviving a casual Rhongomyniad blast with the intention to kill. The biggest crater in her scan is the 33.5 km one that destroyed Jerusalem, and had Camelot teleported on top of.

Beannu shouldn't even be usable because it was magically enhanced to and was meant to destroy the planet as a whole

it's acceleration was amplified to make it a planet destroyer

Question...If the the crater is Camelot...Then what is the massive scorched land ? You start at sand then you have the completely scorched land until you reach the mountains

Back