• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Favorite and least Favorite Final Fantasy Characters.

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Basically what the title says. I'd perfer if you'd all give reasons to why you like or dislike these characters.

Fav: Lightning. I really like her as a female lead. She actually gets s**t done and overall a cool female lead. I feel as though she is disliked by the community because of the game she's from. Also #StrongestFFProtagonist XD.

Least Favorite: None. I don't really have a least favorite since they are all cool.

Favourites: Mateus Emperor (a very good villain), Golbez and Cecil and sometimes Palom, Rubicante is cool also, Galuf x100, Pretty much everyone from FF6, ZACK^infinity (most loved MC in the franchise so far) Sephiroth and Tifa, Seifer, Kuja and yitan, Jetch, Auron, Seymour, Rikku, Balthier and Fran, Snow, Lightning, Caius, Noel and Fang. And, as he appears in a lot of them: Gilgameeeesh!!!!!!

The games which are missing, is because there isnt any remarkable character (like, in FFI the only one I could say is Garland and in FFIII Xande, Doga and Une).

Least Favourite: Princess Hilda, Cloud of Darkness, Zemus, Cagnazzo, Professor Hojo and Aerith, Ultimecia, Nekron, Yu yevon, Yuna, Vaan and Penelo, Vanille, Serah, Yuel.

Talking about what you said, did you like Yu yevon? As a character, not as a plot device for the story to have a rather good ending. The same for Cloud of Darkness, Zemus, Ultimecia, Nekron,... the villains that didnt have screentime and appeared during the final stage to become the final boss.

Favorite: Eclair for OP's reasons. I really like her character design, especially the Knight outfit. She oozes badass and has a very warm relationship with Serah.

Least Favorite: Possibly Hope. I don't hate him but he can be pretty annoying. His character made sense obviously, but it got tiring very fast. Just like Sasuke. Clan, murder, clan, Itachi, bla bla bla. We get it, shut up.

I liked Squall Leonhart, and Rinoa Heartily. I identified with the former at the time that I played Final Fantasy VIII, and found the romance between them to be great, especially their song.

Back