• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

FC/OC "Ruler of the Streets" 9-C Tournament Hub [All Slots Filled]

FUCKKKK, My OC isn't doneeeee.. oh well, my oc might even be 9-B, i am not gonna calc anything about him until my story is popular enough for someone else to do it.

yeah i have no idea how this side of the wiki works either but i want my story and their characters here tho

Shame the tournament isn't 9-B or up, but with the weapons in the area, I could insert bare-handed Red Stickman (as without the weapons, he wouldn't have almost any arsenal left). As for their calc, they can fight lions and wouldn't have a problem of Slashing a human body off at the waist, so 3.735 KJ.
That did slip past me

Granted, Red Stickman's drability feat would still only be Street level, so that's more so just a case of incorrect tiering

Should Red Stickmen be removed until that's fixed?
Froggytron, I'd reccomend fixing Red Stickman's durability if you want them to remain in the tournament

It still needs to be fixed
Froggytron, I'd reccomend fixing Red Stickman's durability if you want them to remain in the tournament
Im not sure if that's the case really. While other participants have several abilities at least, Red Stickman possesses (at 9-C) almost no abilities and at most Below Average IQ, further even verbal manipulation could counter him (look at the weaknesses section). Their 9-B durability instead fits for them to not be killed right away, physically at least xD

Im not sure if that's the case really. While other participants have several abilities at least, Red Stickman possesses (at 9-C) almost no abilities and at most Below Average IQ, further even verbal manipulation could counter him (look at the weaknesses section). Their 9-B durability instead fits for them to not be killed right away, physically at least xD
You could argue half the tournament has the same weaknesses, and 30 KJ durability wouldn't just allow them to "not die immediately". They would stone wall the entire goddamn tournament.

You could argue half the tournament has the same weaknesses, and 30 KJ durability wouldn't just allow them to "not die immediately". They would stone wall the entire goddamn tournament.
They still posses no regeneration or similar abilities, also its not defense but HP, it will just take more strikes for 1KJ opponent to take them down. Even less strikes if they destroy some vital part, neck for example. All while Red Stickman has a chance of landing a hit on them as a drunk person...

Um, it doesn't work like that, realistically if something is too strong it doesn't matter how long you hit it, you would never put a dent into it. 30x dura advantage is a pretty hard thing to just overcome

Last edited:
They still posses no regeneration or similar abilities, also its not defense but HP, it will just take more strikes for 1KJ opponent to take them down. Even less strikes if they destroy some vital part, neck for example. All while Red Stickman has a chance of landing a hit on them as a drunk person...
Um, it doesn't work like that, realistically if something is too strong it doesn't matter how long you hit it, you would never put a dent into it. 30x dura advantage is a pretty hard thing to just overcome
Pretty much this, plus the feat isn't wall level. Plenty of large animals irl can tank several hits from lions but are still only Street level in durability, which is why we're giving you a chance to fix it before the tournament starts

Pretty much this, plus the feat isn't wall level. Plenty of large animals irl can tank several hits from lions but are still only Street level in durability, which is why we're giving you a chance to fix it before the tournament starts
Alright, I will have a look at it then

Matches 2 & 3 are up!

Back