• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ooh. Now THAT'S something.

But really, now we actually have a plot in the FCFW canon.

Also, Jason lost. How does THAT make you feel?

Godzilla vs English.

Godzilla vs Asriel.

Godzilla vs Jason.

Godzilla vs FCFW.

Godzilla wins all of those.

Yeah.

Just don't kill Godzilla with him, because then i'll kill Sam with the Sinverse one. I don't like the plot when it changes up.

Fatal Conflict is owned by AR, and AR had English win, ya see?

But really, don't ruin the plot, and that goes out to the lot of you.

Christian Higdon said:
Fatal Conflict is owned by AR, and AR had English win, ya see?
But really, don't ruin the plot, and that goes out to the lot of you.
blog fights aren't canon so it wouldn't ruin the plot

Yellowpig10 said:
Christian Higdon said:
Well, then.
Though, i'm hoping we'll all have made a fight canon to the plot by Sept. 20
i'm not involving myself with the plot at all
But Sept. 20th is.....nevermind it, you can read my profile, yer not blind.

for sam's battle image for the trailers and stuff i'm gonna try to re-color someone from an anime to make it look like sam so we have a good image for him XD

Well, that's interesting. Though, one thing.

We don't do trailers, we leave it up to the mind.

Anyways, just gonna leave the building now.

DBZyesMLPno ABL said:
Red vs Asriel would be a good one
i don't really know anything about that creepypasta i just kinda have the picture of the dude, mostly cause i don't have time to waste on creepypastas, can you tell me stuff about it?

Red killed Godzilla since Christian Higdon said that Godzilla is 5D and that would make Red a 6D threat if research was included

Yellowpig10 said:
Christian Higdon said:
DBZyesMLPno ABL said:
I want to see RED vs Asriel Dreemurr that would be awesome
I saw it, but Asriel won. Keep in mind, this was researched, and RED should've won.
i still know nothing about RED
RED killed Godzilla, who is a 5-D threat via surviving two universes: one where time went backwards and one where it was solid. RED one-shotted him many times and can even attack the player physically like a chain reaction.

Basically, if the character you play in the game gets hit, you get hit the exact same way and you can feel the pain.

Back