• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Feat determination for Date A Live

So, I happen to see this picture:

Spacequake
So, this is, as you can all see, is a space quake.

What I want to say is that if someone can calc it so we can determine the DC of the Spirits, and in turn, Shido. Because the Spirits in DAL are recorded by the power of their spacequake.

If someone can calc it, please tell me.

It is very likely impossible (At least for a calc scrub such as myself)

I say this as its hard to see any land borders of Eurasia and as such is very hard to determine the actual size of the *ball* only way is scaling from the entire planet

But i would rougly say its around 6-B,High 6-B

Back