• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Featured Characters #3 since it's been much over 2 months since the last one

Promestein said:
Sinistra (But maybe we shouldn't be putting something so... inappropriate on our featured pages)
Well, there is the disclaimer on top.

Anyways, one slot should definitely belong to Anikitos, it's a profile that's had a lot of work put into it, especially considering the person who made it has English as their second language.

I know, but that doesn't really change the content.

AA Iron Man looks good.

Promestein said:
AA Iron Man looks good.
I mean, it's still literally just a short summary of what's indistinguishable from Canon Iron Man, a few personal statistics, and stats. Now, that inof itself is perfectly fine, but isn't comparable to something with both stats and extensive backstories like everything else here like Anikitos or even Iblis Victoria to a degree.

Actually, even the statistics are mediocre. It's mostly just scaling to Canon feats and even the feats section outright says it's just MCU and 616 feats. There isn't all that much investment, something really put to shame by Thor (Avengers: Battle for Earth) who's completely altered from Canon in every aspect.

That's true, but the abilities are well-described. Iblis clearly isn't done with an empty appearance section and her extensive backstory is 3 paragraphs. Feats aren't described on her page either.

I'm good with Anikitos.

Yeah, of course they can be up there, we have room.

Colonel Krukov said:
Well despite it lacking a personality section, I'm just going to go with my Iron Man character since it's apparently good. I would like to put Doctor Doom up, but I'm not sure that'll get done anytime soon.
Well, I managed to finish Doctor Doom.

@BlackDarkness679 Yes, I should think so.

Updated a deal of the roster though there be slots vacant until three articles are chosen.

What does the updated list look like?

Alright.

So who's filling the last spots?

Promestein said:
That's true, but the abilities are well-described. Iblis clearly isn't done with an empty appearance section and her extensive backstory is 3 paragraphs. Feats aren't described on her page either.
I'm good with Anikitos.
I'm generally agreeing with most of these but "Feats aren't described on her page either"? What? Everything she scales to and gains abilities from are clearly laid out in her feats section though?

I meant in the relevant sections, apologies.

Here's a list for the candidates for the final 3 spots, feel free to comment if I've missed anyone. If a user submits a 2 characters from the same verse, there should be a discussion on the better one to use.

• Zeke - (SAO:TTRPG) Submitted by DMUA
  • Leona - (Hunter Blood) Submitted by BlackDarkness679
  • Iblis Victoria - (The Realm of Ascent) Submitted by Akreious
  • Iron Ma or Doctor Doom - (Avengers Alliance) Submitted by Colonel Krukov
  • Naiomi - (Ragnerverse) Submitted by Drag-O-Drawgon
  • Thor - (Avengers:Battle for Earth) Submitted by Legion350
  • Harahel - (Starcross) Originally submitted by SiamesetheKitty, but profile belongs to Promestein
Apologies if I missed anyone's or I've entered the wrong information, as I said, please notify me and I'll update the list.

Zeke is a bit more creative then Kirito I'd say, so definitely going with him.

Ok. I would like to say that neither of the Avengers Alliance characters should make it in. There isn't anything really special about them, they just have short summaries, no appearence/personality sections, and stats aren't anything too special. (It has notable attacks, but they're just numerous, not really detailed)

I would suggest Leona and Naiomi for two last post. Both profiles are in my eye good and look balanced by having text for each section rigth amount in my eyes. I mean there is no one section having large amount text and next with few sentence.

Well, having one character make doesn't ban the entire verse from future featured characters, just the character that made it.

Abyssion doesn't really have a backstory section (It's literally 2 sentences), so I think we can rule him out.

But if you guys want to go for Omen Rifelson, go ahead.

Can i submit other character? Can two character of the same franchise be there at the same time? If both are yes, to fill a spot, i propose Stephen Iscariot. This guy's backstory is literally the longest i've ever written in this wiki, longer than Anikitos (which is barely two paragraphs), and i have put a lot of work in his attacks and illustrations. If not, just go straight for Omen i guess.

Uninown said:
Can i submit other character? Can two character of the same franchise be there at the same time? If both are yes, to fill a spot, i propose Stephen Iscariot. This guy's backstory is literally the longest i've ever written in this wiki, longer than Anikitos (which is barely two paragraphs), and i have put a lot of work in his attacks and illustrations. If not, just go straight for Omen i guess.
No. Two in the same franchise cannot be in the same list of featured characters. Only in different ones.

Drag-O-Drawgon said:
Uninown said:
No. Two in the same franchise cannot be in the same list of featured characters. Only in different ones.
Alright. Will aim for next one then.

Omen is fine i guess. I think 2 spots are left?

Back