• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Featured Characters

Yeah, it's no problem, Cross.

Give me the name and links to the articles, and I'll set it up for you. For demonstration purpose, I edited the current template for Featured Characters (and reverted the changes), so you could have a look

• Current look
  • Edited look: For 10 featured characters, I think it would be better to have two rows with five characters each

That looks great to me, Kav. Thank you.

That raises the question of who the other four featured characters would be.

Just to put this out here, Kavpeny told me of this that he adviced (sort of) on what pages we should feature on the front.

Here:

"My advice, however, would be to look at large pages on the wiki, and see which ones meet the standard format. Larger pages tend to have more detail and useful information. For example, this or this."

IDK about Chiron since COB...idk if he finished that one or not.

But Noah, as Aku posted, is one of those long pages that Kav seems to want us to use for the featured list.

Actually instead of Kyoka, I say use Chase for Xros Revolution. He's pretty much gonna be the unofficial mascot anyways. Or Kira so the we have more girls on the front page.

Also one thing I noticed is that we should remove Leo Raiden Yun as that file no longer exists here.

@Cross In regards to the biggest pages...

Well, while some of them such as Noah Nocturne are indeed worthy the read, I honestly feel a little discouraged about reading some pages when I see them being... Well... Waaaaaaay too huge (especially if half of the immense content happens to be powers and abilities).

I'm not certain if every user out there would feel like going the entire wall of text if it happens to be really big, unless it's of the utmost quality, start to finish.

So I feel pretty mixed about this, really - with all due respect, of course, since I do enjoy going over around pages and threads commenting on stuff.

Well tbf, we don't have to follow it really. Anything can just be disregarded if there's of a bad to it than good.

Not saying Kav's is bad, no. Just saying that we can just change it up to something that most if not everyone can agree with.

Everyone else seems preety good on what they want, I'll let them decide on this

Well like I said Leo should be removed(The file no longer exists), meaning we have 5 slots left.

@Cross It's alright! ^_^' That was just my opinion on it, too. Of course, I'll go with what is decided, whatever it is.

@Dragon The current list doesn't include Leo, though, so it's actually 4 slots.

Oh yeah, that's also right.

We should also consider going for more female reps on the front page. Someone like Kira looks like a good choice as well as Fate's NAOMI and Proms SOLSTICE character.

I'd probably take out Aaron, personally. Still great OC guy, just haven't done with him since, development-wise, not much is going for him.

Patrick however, can technically replace him on that spot for him.

Also I suggested Aikko for one of those four slots left. Pretty developed, balanced character, has some VS matches done smoothly and ExoSaiyan usually does a good work with his FCs.

Aikkon has been a personal fave of mines for some time as well. Good and somewhat simple, yet still interesting to read about so i approve.

Yeah that's about 10 filled up.

Now we just need Kavpeny to do his stuff and hopefully it'll get down to working. or i can do it, idek.

I'm just gonna wait for him on if he wants to do it or i do it...

Oh hey, you even got the pictures on the front too done.

NOCIE, Kav. Thanks a lot for the assistance, dude. :)

Thank you, Kav.

Back