• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Festival of Blood the sequel - Cole (Infamous) vs Lester (Bravely Default)

Fake wannabe Virgin Vampire vs One bald hero chad

Honestly, I just want more attention to Bravely and for Cole to fight another vampire.

Speed equalized

Cole at his second strongest (Not RFI) while Lester fights at his equal Tier state (Large Mountain and all)

Wincon seems to be the classic arc restraint or knock out so go ham.

Gonna join more after 11th or earlier

Namely, if you hit him with anything, he immediately copeis it and is able to perform it. Usually with no costs.

And I think his life drain might work against Cole. To make it fair I might have to nerf Cole from RFI

Cole hits him with electricity

Lester Copies

Lester tries and falls to even kill Cole due to his resistance

Cole kills him

Alright nerfed Cole to his non-RFI self.

One note-

Lester has the ability to Charm Cole, make him fall asleep, can drain his stamina, and has an arsenal of water attacks that is somehow not listed on his powers list, and can continuously heal himself.

And this Cole now has no ability to recharge his lightning due to, well, being dragged to an Asterisk Barrier where there's no sources of electricity around

Mind resistance cover half of that, electricity drain covors the rest and a large chunk of Cole's foes have passive healing sooo...

Also, you had the perfect excuse to use Vampire Cole and didn't. I'm disappointed.

Would elec drain really cover water attacks?? Oh but no, this is more like chunkfuls of health.

Ehh, feels like it would be more unfair. It would lock out some of Cole's abilities and the Barbed Cross is basically a heavy oneshotter.

I mean, yeah. It usually does in game.

Don't those two things counter out? Cole has less attacks but can now ine-shot in melee range.

No I mean, it's gonna be a constant stream of water nonstop. And it's just gonna be filling up the pocket dimension they fight in.

Hmm... Still he could literally just turn to bats to get close and stab the guy without Lester expecting a oneshot. Even if I argue that he can survive due to immortality, I think it's probably one sided

This does seem a bit one sided, but assuming he can still technically beat Cole to death I say Cole takes a 9/10 win due to versatility and electricity resistance to nope power copy

Back