• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saikou_The_Lewd_King

The King of all Things Lewd
VS Battles
Retired
I said this before but I'll say it here again, Sumireko's Dream key should have Type 8 immortality based on Sumireko dreaming her back to reality once she goes to sleep. It's not combat-applicable, but still.

The ability Subjective Reality should also be added to three profiles:

-Yukari Yakumo: She's on the goddamn list of users for this yet she doesn't have it. It's fairly obvious, she can manipulate the boundary between reality and fiction, BFRing people to stories.

-Keine Kamishirasawa: Her ability to manipulate history is pretty much that to an extent, as history in Touhou is defined as being one's own perception of reality.

-Sagume Kishin: She can turn lies into reality, basically. This power also extends to the Occult Balls, as they're a manifestation of her ability and they were going to turn Aya's falsehoods into reality. So I guess it's four profiles instead of three but still.

On a similar note to above, I think Yukari should lose her acausality. If we follow the idea that Keine's ability is modifying one's version of reality, then I think that Yukari being unaffected by this would most likely be attributable to her being able to see beyond the boundary between her own version of reality and the "original" version of reality. So it would just be an extension of her Boundary Manip than acausality.

Hmm this does seem reasonable although I would like to see some clarifications on what Yukari's ability does before I give my view on it.

There is not much to be clarified. She just can access fictional stories and manipulate the boundary between them and the real world.

I was more along the lines of using scans and such as this is a series I not familiar with hence why some proof will do to settle some of my skepticism down a bit.

It's from a book, son. Scanning won't help a bunch. But here are the quotes.

"She is also capable of moving to an entirely separate location between gaps in space, whether it be her entire body or only a part of her."

"It's said that this ability is not limited to physical space, but also applies to pictures, others' dreams, and even stories."

Saikou The Lewd King said:
It's from a book, son. Scanning won't help a bunch. But here are the quotes.

"She is also capable of moving to an entirely separate location between gaps in space, whether it be her entire body or only a part of her."

"It's said that this ability is not limited to physical space, but also applies to pictures, others' dreams, and even stories."
Yeah that does seems acceptable. However, it is possible to get scans from a book by screenshot the text and all unless it is online. Then you could just use a link to make it easier.

Seems fine. Keep the categories alphabetized

This is like a Japanese-only book with no official english release at all. It's not possible to get an English "scan", and getting a Japanese scan would not only not be useful at all for most users but would still be pretty hard to actually get. So I'm sorry but N/A.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
This is like a Japanese-only book with no official english release at all. It's not possible to get an English "scan", and getting a Japanese scan would not only not be useful at all for most users but would still be pretty hard to actually get. So I'm sorry but N/A.
So translations seems to be what we can get by. Huh I not sure about this situation though given the possibility of there being some material translated to English officially. If this series has more than a few years old of content, then I doubt it will be the case. I digress though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back