• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fighting Fire with Fire

Waiting for arguments.

What's their AP like?

alpha is 26 tons. idk about yang tho

EDIT: yang is 12.3 tons of tnt i believe, so alpha's ap is a bit over 2x than her's

Yang actually backscales from a 80 or so Ton bot that RWBY could stagger

No, it's just the bigboi colossus falling was calcluated as such here

oh yeah that

then uhh...looks like yang has 3x higher AP

wait since alpha has his reactive power level shit can he just use that?

Actually, RWBY and co could barely stagger the thing, and only broke it's window with a particularly good shot

Then again, it was undamaged from falling over, so, eh?

Yeah he could probably do that

Dreamover, could you make an argument for Alpha?

Also I could make the match, DMUA.

Sure

Anyways, I'll get on top of this match

Both of them have the same sort of AP, but Alpha's fighting style is the same kind of reckless thing that Yang had to abandon in order to further improve herself. In this fight, she'll probably mostly just get around Alpha's attacks and hit him while he's making his blows. If he uses his reactive power level to overpower her, she can just pull semblance and TKO him just like that.

I'll vote for Yang. She's more disciplined and trained, and her semblance is too much for him to overcome.

My guilty pleasure of Kirby OCs makes me refuse to let this die.

So from what I can tell, Yang should be able to figure out Alpha without too much trouble seeing as how he seems to be even more reckless than the phase Yang grew out of. She'll land most of her hits while Alpha is strugglin' to get his. By the time he does get hits in his they would be more like fuel for Yang's Semblance.

So that's my vote for Yang.

Back