• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fighting With Brawn And Brain (Bruce Banner vs. Son Goku) (Voting Completed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How strong is the forcefield? Couldn't Goku overpower through it with SSJ2 or 3? Or ki blasts?

The Armor and Gloves certainly make it a hard battle for Goku, though.

Ionliosite said:
Goku outskills, and what's the AP difference anyway?
Goku is 640 to 800 KiloFoe as a SSJ. But can transform to 2 and 3.

Bruce is either 400 or 1000 KiloFoe with his equipment. I am not sure maybe @Zark could clear that one up

Banner outhaxes thanks to 50 ******* trinklets he will definitely use and TP spam, so pick your poison.

Banner I think is at the advantage for oneshotting 4-Bs in AP and in Dura scales to Sentry, so, some value in MegaFoe

Calypso Satellite with massive AoE, Paralysis Inducement thanks to bots, Ice Manipulation which freezes the opponent, and if shit gets insane, Time Travel BFR, though that's a last resort he would prefer not to use.

He has supplementary trinklets which can provide him with info Analysis, teleports, stat amping (though not relevant in this scenario), summoning anything he wants, illusions the size of Galactus etc., etc.

I mean that's literally a single part of it, and that's not necessary, he could just think they're androids

I mean, if they come at him then he'll be able to tell they're not real from the way that no air is flowing around them if it's a hologram or whatever.

They don't come at them, they're meant as a misdirection in the distance i.e. distracting the opponent as a gigantic space god appears from the sky

Also again, a minor part of the argument.

The barrier counters physical attacks, energy attacks shouldn't be an issue.

Problem is Goku not knowing this and it draining energy, making it way more likely he gets screwed under it and giving Banner the chance to capitalize and end him.

Mainly the fact that the so called hax need to hit, and the forcefields doesn't protect Banner from getting juggled, AND paralysis bots can be blasted off, and I don't think the freeze ray is used very much.

Banner is more used to using conventional attacks until he's getting pushed by the opponent

technically Mafuba is a winco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back