• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My vote goes towards Frank since his battles have endangered the entire internet, which theoretically should put him on an extremely high degree of Memetic (this is going by "offical" tiering though) Like Tonathan said Filthy Frank is an expert in retardation and let's face it Goku is likely mentally ******** lol.

Also I don't care if Goku wins this match, but there is far too little input. I'll be happy to add this back when it gets some more.

Exaggerated Goku solos the internet and stalemated Wiki Skodwarde the Almighty, so I'd say he has thiis one.

yeah Exaggerated Goku is being massively downplayed here, like, he's way way beyond tiers, while Filthy Frank is still confined to tiering, and Goku literally can't lose at all.

This is once again going by the JBW "official" tiering system in which Memetic is the highest possible. However I know that here official tiering doesn't mean much, but how else is there supposed to be any way to judge these characters? It's just constantly saying over and over "nuh uh this character is stronger" "yeah huh mine is stronger."

You guys can say whatever the hell you want since none of this can ever be reasonably proven to be true or false. I was asked to put my thoughts in here so I did.

Goku is many degrees of infinite above memetic tier while Filthy Frank is just "Infinitely Memetic+", so even with our "official tiering" Goku solos.

Goku is also the embodiment of Filthy Frank's weakness, and was born outside the internet (technically) too.

@Ryu the most wanked character is the one who wins, usually (lol). I can come up with any excuse as to why Goku would win and that counts as a point in his favor.

Like this:

Goku destroys Filthy Frank's PhD via Gokuscience, because with that, any and all knowledge that is not Goku is not real. His PhD will just vanish to a state infinitely below nothingness, such nothingness that not even the word "non-existence" along with any other word that exist and doesn't exist with the same meaning wouldn't even be enough to describe how vanished that thing is.

And if it is Goku-related, it still wouldn't be enough thanks to Gokupotence, which makes Filthy Frank's PhD become useless because of reasons.

@Alex

"the most wanked character is the one who wins, usually (lol). I can come up with any excuse as to why Goku would win and that counts as a point in his favor"

Yeah that was pretty much my point lol. And the thing is due to the nature of these unquantifiable and riduclous characters none of this is really "wanking" or "downplaying" since you can't prove/disprove any of these things.

The "official" tiering system is a slight attempt to somewhat bring order to judging these characters but due to the nature of this site I obviously don't strictly enforce this system whatsoever.

Filthy Frank forever. As Obi-Wan said unto Goku's own guidance: "I STAND THE REPUBLIC, FOR DEMOCRACY"

And democratically voting taht FF is superior in way Goku wishes it wish to gain. lol

fukin scrub

Thetimepatroller said:
Says the denier XD
What a peasant. This Goku is a product of weeb fantasies. Papa Franku has more than enough power to obliterate this piece of shit into the realm beyond non-existence in our own world. Get REKT.

GG

That's like saying if you're allergeric to peanuts, your allergic to all other plants too. That's ******* stupid, FF solos the Wanked DBZ verse.

@Soy Even worse. It's like saying if you are allergic to peanuts you are allergic to peanut farmers lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back