• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When did reserves tie into AP
It's not merely based on her reserves. It's in correlation with how her amp from the chakra cloak boosted her AP to push away the ten tails arm. Hinata having a BSM+ worth of chakra means her AP would drastically be increased as well to BSM Naruto's AP. After all, chakra reserves+potency=AP

Last edited:
I keep seeing"potency" when there's nothing of such
After all, Hinata with a chakra cloak from Naruto got a massive amp to her AP which I obviously showed to you in the post.
You don't see the point or what?
A is city level
A gets an unquantifiable amp in energy
A becomes stronger
But A lacks FEATS or STATEMENTS to scale them to a higher tier
That's basically what this is about
Nobody in the verse scales higher simply because they gain a chakra amp without feats or statements
Kaguya>>Juubidara>>>Juubito is based on feats
Not chakra volume
Same for byakugou users
Same for bijuu chakra users
How are you going to word the justification?
AP: Planetary (has enough chakra to refill Naruto back to his BSM form)
How is that an AP feat?
It's at best a supporting evidence for her scaling
It's neither a DC or simply affecting the 5-B durability of a character
Or even being compared to one stat wise
Anyways
I disagree FRA

I keep seeing"potency" when there's nothing of such
Don't you know what potency means? Hinata's chakra reserve is vast and potent enough to refill BSM Naruo
You don't see the point or what?
A is city level
A gets an unquantifiable amp in energy
A becomes stronger
But A lacks FEATS or STATEMENTS to scale them to a higher tier
That's basically what this is about
Nobody in the verse scales higher simply because they gain a chakra amp without feats or statements
Kaguya>>Juubidara>>>Juubito is based on feats
Not chakra volume
Same for byakugou users
Same for bijuu chakra users
How are you going to word the justification?
AP: Planetary (has enough chakra to refill Naruto back to his BSM form)
How is that an AP feat?
It's at best a supporting evidence for her scaling
It's neither a DC or simply affecting the 5-B durability of a character
Or even being compared to one stat wise
Anyways
I disagree FRA
I don't know how many times I'm going to tell you. The AP upgrade stems from what Hinata with her Hamura amp would be capable of doing.
WA Hinata without kyubi cloak= 7C
WA Hinata with Kyubi cloak=6-B based on her air palm Juubi feat.
TL Hinata with Hamura's chakra= "possibly 5-B" based on her refilling Naruto's entire BSM worth of chakra. If you read this post, it explains how chakra reserves+potency increase AP. This directly correlates with Hinata
And it's easily justifiable as;
AP: Small planet level+, Possibly Planet Level (Naruto claims that based on Hinata's strength, no one in the village would dare mess with her, indicating her relativity to anybody within the village which would include Naruto). After receiving a massive chakra amp from Hamura, Hinata's chakra reserves drastically improved in size and potency till the point she completely replenished BSM Naruto's chakra reserves. Hyuga's are able to increase their AP drastically after getting a chakra boost from a source as seen in the war arc where Hinata went from producing little power with her air palm, to deflecting the arm of the ten tails usign the same jutsu but with a kyubi chakra amp. This means Hinata with Hamura's chakra is able to output BSM Naruto's level of attack power.
You already told me you disagree with the CRT which is fine. We argued back and forth and I told you I don't want to bother convincing you anymore. I already listed you as someone who disagrees with the CRT so I don't understand why you're still taking this on.

Last edited:
Don't you know what potency means? Hinata's chakra reserve is vast and potent enough to refill BSM Naruo
Potency and volume are 2 different things

DSM Kakashi had much more potent chakra than Kurama, Kurama had more chakra.

Potency wasn't a factor

Potency and volume are 2 different things

DSM Kakashi had much more potent chakra than Kurama, Kurama had more chakra.

Potency wasn't a factor
Hinata in this case has both the potency and reserve to be compared to Kurama. I've always linked the two factors together when talking about this feat.

Hinata in this case has both the potency and reserve to be compared to Kurama. I've always linked the two factors together when talking about this feat.
Reserve of nothing, cause if Kurama's entire reserve was gone then Kurama would be gone.

Potency of nothing either, I see no proof of either being scaleable

Reserve of nothing, cause if Kurama's entire reserve was gone then Kurama would be gone.
Your chakra reserve doesn't have to be entirely off before you can safely claim you are out of chakra. Chakra is physical+mental/spiritual energy. If you're out of physical energy, you are still able to have at least even a little mental energy left if not, you're dead. Naruto already claimed that Kurama was being siphoned out of him during the extraction. By the time Toneri finished, Naruto could barely keep his posture. VOTE Naruto completely exhausted his chakra against Sasuke and even Kurama passed out yet Kurama wasn't gone. He was only exhausted.
Potency of nothing either, I see no proof of either being scaleable
How do you think potency is measured? Maybe we have different definition of potency.

Your chakra reserve doesn't have to be entirely off before you can safely claim you are out of chakra. Chakra is physical+mental/spiritual energy. If you're out of physical energy, you are still able to have at least even a little mental energy left if not, you're dead. Naruto already claimed that Kurama was being siphoned out of him during the extraction. By the time Toneri finished, Naruto could barely keep his posture. VOTE Naruto completely exhausted his chakra against Sasuke and even Kurama passed out yet Kurama wasn't gone. He was only exhausted.
Which means Kurama was done with the amount of chakra he could give, not that he gave everything he had.
If this man took everything Kurama had then Kurama'd be gone. Kurama not gone.
How do you think potency is measured? Maybe we have different definition of potency.
The strength of chakra. Not the amount. How potent the chakra is.

Which means Kurama was done with the amount of chakra he could give, not that he gave everything he had.
If this man took everything Kurama had then Kurama'd be gone. Kurama not gone.
If Kurama is gone, then it means he's dead. Kurama has run out of chakra on more than one occasion in the show and he didn't die. He ran out of chakra in the war that he had to ask his other half to replenish him. He also ran out of chakra against Sasuke. In these cases, he never died. At most, he passed out in the latter's case. If Toneri could steal a BSM worth of chakra from Naruto, but Hinata could take him back into BSM, then she has the reserves of BSM Naruto.
Except you are trying to claim Kurama's entire chakra>BSM Naruto's chakra which is supposed to be a multiplier in sage mode.
The strength of chakra. Not the amount. How potent the chakra is.
Exactly, Hinata's chakra is potent enough to replenish Kurama's chakra immediately. Or to word it better, it's strong enough to immediately make an impact on BSM Naruto's chakra.

Last edited:
At this point, WA BSM Naruto should also be 5-B
Since he has the chakra volume and control to boot
The amount of BM chakra Hinata supposedly replenished in the movie is equal to the amount of BM Naruto had access to in Shippuden

5-B Juubito GG
Oh yeah
Completely forgot about Edo Minato
He also has BM level chakra yunno

Last edited:
If Kurama is gone, then it means he's dead. Kurama has run out of chakra on more than one occasion in the show and he didn't die. He ran out of chakra in the war that he had to ask his other half to replenish him. He also ran out of chakra against Sasuke. In these cases, he never died. At most, he passed out in the latter's case. If Toneri could steal a BSM worth of chakra from Naruto, but Hinata could take him back into BSM, then she has the reserves of BSM Naruto.
Except you are trying to claim Kurama's entire chakra>BSM Naruto's chakra which is supposed to be a multiplier in sage mode.
Argument of headassery.

"If Kurama is gone, then it means he's dead" obviously.

"He ran out of chakra in the war that he had to ask his other half to replenish him" no he did not, that was to combine their chakra for the flying Raijin.

"He also ran out of chakra against Sasuke. In these cases, he never died. At most, he passed out in the latter's case." didn't even read the manga, he went to sleep. May I remind you that Kurama is chakra. If Kurama gave all his chakra, he's done.

"But Hinata could take him back into BSM" what? You're quite literally talking out of your ass.
BSM is KCM and Senjutsu Chakra. All they stole was Kurama's chakra, AKA not Nature Energy. Hinata has no Senjutsu Chakra to give Naruto.

Sage Mode isn't accepted as a multiplier here.
Exactly, Hinata's chakra is potent enough to replenish Kurama's chakra. Or to word it better, it's strong enough to make an impact on BSM Naruto's chakra.
No, Hinata's chakra is big enough in volume to replenish Kurama's chakra.

You're taking it as AP when it's not. If it was, how is Naruto's base regular rasengan stronger than her twin lion fist when her chakra's apparently strong

At this point, WA BSM Naruto should also be 5-B
Since he has the chakra volume and control to boot
The amount of BM chakra Hinata supposedly replenished in the movie is equal to the amount of BM Naruto had access to in Shippuden

5-B Juubito GG
Oh yeah
Completely forgot about Edo Minato
He also has BM level chakra yunno
This doesn't even make sense. Prove that base Naruto remained stagnant in strength. Training improves reserves. Naruto is obviously going to become stronger in base meaning his reserves already became larger than it was in the war arc so your point is null.

Last edited:
Argument of headassery.

"If Kurama is gone, then it means he's dead" obviously.

"He ran out of chakra in the war that he had to ask his other half to replenish him" no he did not, that was to combine their chakra for the flying Raijin.

"He also ran out of chakra against Sasuke. In these cases, he never died. At most, he passed out in the latter's case." didn't even read the manga, he went to sleep. May I remind you that Kurama is chakra. If Kurama gave all his chakra, he's done.
Kurama being a mass of chakra doesn't mean he still can't run out of chakra without dying. Kurama explicitly say he would give Naruto his last bit of chakra remaining to form a rasengan against Sasuke. He ran out of chakra which put him to sleep but he didn't. Bring a mass made of chakra doesn't mean you are PURELY chakra. Kurama still has blood, flesh in him. Are they made of chakra as well? If Kurama states that he's out of chakra, then he's out. It's that simple.
"But Hinata could take him back into BSM" what? You're quite literally talking out of your ass.
BSM is KCM and Senjutsu Chakra. All they stole was Kurama's chakra, AKA not Nature Energy. Hinata has no Senjutsu Chakra to give Naruto.

Sage Mode isn't accepted as a multiplier here.
Toneri stole BSM chakra. It wasn't just Kurama's chakra. How is it possible for the tenseigan to only extract one type of chakra from the same source? We see Naruto clearly out of BSM when Toneri absorbed his chakra.
Even if Sage mode isn't accepted as a multiplier, BSM Naruto still has more chakra than just kurama.
No, Hinata's chakra is big enough in volume to replenish Kurama's chakra.

You're taking it as AP when it's not. If it was, how is Naruto's base regular rasengan stronger than her twin lion fist when her chakra's apparently strong
Because Hinata at that point wasn't even at normal power. She just got her chakra pathways toyed with repeatedly by Toneri's green orb. You know that once the orb is used against you, you either lose chakra, or you wouldn't be able to mold chakra properly as seen with Hinata in the beginning of the movie where she couldn't even walk on wall because of the orb messed her chakra.

If you disagree with the amp, Naruto's statement on her being someone no one would mess with still puts her on a low-end relative term in overall combat capabilities to Naruto.

Last edited:
This doesn't even make sense. Prove that base Naruto remained stagnant in strength. Training improves reserves. Naruto is obviously going to become stronger in base meaning his reserves already became larger than it was in the war arc so your point is null.
Naruto trains
Kurama doesn't
Unless you can prove that Kurama's chakra volume increased, I don't see the issue here
I don't also see the relevance of Naruto's reserve here
You're not scaling her to Naruto's base chakra
You're scaling her to kurama volume of chakra

Last edited:
Naruto trains
Kurama doesn't
Unless you can prove that Kurama's chakra volume increased, I don't see the issue here
I don't also see the relevance of Naruto's reserve here
You're not scaling her to Naruto's base chakra
You're scaling her to kurama volume of chakra
No. I'm not scaling her to just Kurama's chakra. I'm scaling her to Kurama+Base Naruto+sage mode amp= BSM Naruto.
Naruto trains. His base reserves increase drastically.

No. I'm not scaling her to just Kurama's chakra. I'm scaling her to Kurama+Base Naruto+sage mode amp= BSM Naruto.
Naruto trains. His base reserves increase drastically.
Yeah... That's still not a 5-B justification
Unless it's a multiplier, chakra amps do not get a "quantifiable increase in value"
That doesn't mean they don't amp you
They don't just amp you by a definite value
Same for speed amps
US96's blog say nothing of sort
Iirc, stuffs like curse mark and tailed beasts drug were not even accepted to be an automatic quantifiable increase in stats

Yeah... That's still not a 5-B justification
Unless it's a multiplier, chakra amps do not get a "quantifiable increase in value"
That doesn't mean they don't amp you
They don't just amp you by a definite value
Same for speed amps
They don't provide quantifiable amps only if the person that gets amped provides zero feats with the amp against an opponent. This is what I mean. Let's say kid Naruto entered 1 tailed cloak against CM2 Sasuke, but he does absolutely nothing against CM2 Sasuke, that 1-tailed mode amp would be featless and unquantifiable. As you said, it definitely amped him but he has no objective scaling nor do we know how much quantity it produced hence his mode becoming "unquantifiable." But if that version of Naruto actually fights and makes an impact on CM2 Sasuke, then he automatically scales to whatever AP Sasuke is regardless of how "unquantifiable" his reserves could be.
This is exactly the same scenario with Hinata. If Hinata had absolutely no feat with Hamura's chakra(i.e if she never made an impact on BSM Naruto's chakra reserves), then it would have truly been an "unquantifiable" amp. But because she actually refilled his reserves and chakra+potency/control=AP, then she scales to BSM with Hamura's chakra.
US96's blog say nothing of sort
Yes, it does. That's one of the main points of the topic. Chakra=AP. He even made several debunks made about people trying to disapprove of Chakra reserves=AP. Special Techniques Dojutsu Techniques.

Iirc, stuffs like curse mark and tailed beasts drug were not even accepted to be an automatic quantifiable increase in stats
They are unquantifiable amps. Sure. But if they perform feats with it, then they scale to whatever feat they performed. Like I said earlier, if Hinata merely got that amp but performed zero feats with it, then it would be unquantifiable but since she did something with it(i.e refilling BSM chakra), then she scales to BSM with Hamura's chakra. Chakra+potency/control=AP.

Putting aside the Hamura buff argument, there is still Naruto's statement about her being a very formidable opponent for anybody from the village which includes Naruto and Sasuke who are both 5-B.

I don't understand where you're getting 5-B from when Naruto is not even above low 6-B
It's you again. Why do the admins and mods still let you roam freely here? Creating alt accounts, lowballing the Narutoverse like a troll, etc. I'm not taking your opinion for any value.

It's you again. Why do the admins and mods still let you roam freely here? Creating alt accounts, lowballing the Narutoverse like a troll, etc. I'm not taking your opinion for any value.
Alt accounts? prove that I have Alt accounts, and how am I lowballing the Nardoverse when non of them have even busted an average sized country like france

Alt accounts? prove that I have Alt accounts, and how am I lowballing the Nardoverse when non of them have even busted an average sized country like france
EsoSWNiW8AAp_X2.jpg

so what I'm getting here is that all these Nardo fanboys are hiding behind this flawed AP concept to cope because the feats in the actual source material are all fodders compared to what their delusional minds are thinking.

It will most likely be downvoted to oblivions from nardo fanboys who are coping, I'll test the waters for a bit and see.
I don't think that this process of testing the waters is done particularly well since you don't give much details about your arguments. Naruto also has multiple calculations above Low 6-B and in order to convincingly disprove them you'd have to show for each case what caused the results to be as high as they are. People will also want a detailed explanation and it wouldn't be good for any thread if you don't say much more in the OP than that the characters should be downgraded and then proceed to do the explaining while discussing this. A thread like that sounds like a lot of work to me regardless of how you approach this if you are serious about this. It will also quite inevitably lead to unnecessary conflict that will just drag things out if you aren't respectful about this, so it would be good if you could keep that in mind.

KingTempest and Testarossa, What are your opinions regarding Naruto's claims that based on Hinata's strength, no one in the village would dare mess with her, indicating her relativity to anybody from the village which would include Naruto and Sasuke?

Note: I still hold my stance on Hinata replenishing BSM Naruto as a feat to scale her to possibly 5-B based on the Chakra+Potency/control=AP that is already ground and accepted base on the wiki. But if you guys are in agreement with Naruto's statement on Hinata's strength more, then Hinata replenishing Naruto would only serve as a supporting argument instead. What do you think?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back