• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Final Fantasy 16 discussion thread

Dominant which is the top tier should be high 7-A to 6-C there is a 6-A statement for Bahamut but it is only a statement. for the ultimate big bad ultima probably 6-C to 6-A via scaling

9:05 for Titan

29:16 for Bahamut

Last edited:
Yeah, but it was unclear if he created the realm or just teleport the whole thing into outer space so it best we put Ultima and Clive at 6-A or high 6-A then at the end put on possible 4-A as its own key.

Yeah, but it was unclear if he created the realm or just teleport the whole thing into outer space so it best we put Ultima and Clive at 6-A or high 6-A then at the end put on possible 4-A as its own key.
Possibly is probably fine for the same reason the elden beast has it.

Possibly is probably fine for the same reason the elden beast has it.
Yeah but still Elden Beast got lore justification while Ultima kinda just did it. so until we get more in lore proof for the feat it might be best to not include it at all.

Yeah but still Elden Beast got lore justification while Ultima kinda just did it. so until we get more in lore proof for the feat it might be best to not include it at all.
I think there's enough proof that Ultima was sustaining it as well because when he took major damage and got heavily weakened everything suddenly turned to normal. Doesn't seem to be simply teleportation at play. He also warps the area when he does the outer space thing.

thank man. from what she have shown I guess she doesn't quite scale to other Eikon so maybe this could be used for her and pre ifrit Clive.

Do we accept Bahamut's Flare naming conventions? Because if I recall this is the first time we've seen a "Zettaflare" in a Final Fantasy game. With Bahamut Fury's ultimate attack being "Exaflare", we can simply assume that Zettaflare is stronger than Exaflare, therefore, the Bahamut seen in this game is at least stronger than Bahamut Fury so that can support the 4-A Argument.

Last edited:
Do we accept Bahamut's Flare naming conventions? Because if I recall this is the first time we've seen a "Zettaflare" in a Final Fantasy game. With Bahamut Fury's ultimate attack being "Exaflare", we can simply assume that Zettaflare is stronger than Exaflare, therefore, the Bahamut seen in this game is at least stronger than Bahamut Fury so that can support the 4-A Argument.
No, we shouldn't arbitrarily give Attack potency based on the name of an attack alone. otherwise, any priest in Wow would be star buster based on their ability to cast holy nova.

?????

Bro it different universe

Yeah can't scale Bahamuts Zettaflare to any other Bahamut from other games just ain't gonna work. Still a solid High 6-A attack for being able to burn the world and serves as a good benchmark for the top tiers like Ifrit Risen / Endgame Clive and Ultima

I suspect Clive will likely be victim to "hype power" (similar to Asura from Asura's Wrath) when he inevitably gets a profile here, since feat/lorewise he's actually one of the weaker numbered FF protags (currently) yet due the impressive spectacle of Eikon battles and ofc it wouldn't be FF game without the final boss being a deity and/or a god complex, I can definitely see casuals assuming he's one of the strongest FF protags but then come here and get massive power scaling whiplash when his ranked below so many characters (Gilgamesh scaling do be the gift that keeps on giving).

Tho let's be honest, assuming they give FFXVI surprise DLC having both DMC and FFXIV devs working on the game means Clive would defo get major buffs from it (DLC lore usually goes crazy) plus he'll get a 2-A key when he inevitably comes to Dissida but yeah just something that came to mind, it's the classic feats Vs statements debate.

Back