• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fire Emblem: Fates AP revision

GimmyJibbsJr

They/Them
So, we currently have Owai listed as Building Level and Transonic in speed.

My question is, why are the likes of Ryoma, Xander, Leo, Takumi and Corri below that with their average power? Technically, they should be superior to him, due to Leo stating that his Brynhildr is the most powerful tome to exist, meaning that his magic would inherintly be superior to Owain's, and Leo is equal with Takumi, which would mean they scale to each other.

And Ryoma and Xander are considered above both Leo and Takumi, and are equals to each other.

Not only that, but Takumi could fire his arrows at such a speed that Corrin, Elise and Camila couldn't dodge, despite being right in front of them (One instance at 6:55 and another at 8:54). None of them even blocked it, presumably because it was too fast.

I don't know if this has been brought up at all, but I felt as though I should mention it just in case. The inconsistency is kinda bugging me.

Basically, I think we should bump the Royal Siblings up to Building Level and scale them to Owain's speed, since they are all superior to him, or even at least near his level.

Well, Owain was upgraded when I was revising the FE:A profiles. I didn't know who all it scaled too in Fates so I didn't touch them. I assume that it'll scale to nearly every combat unit in Fates?

Yeah, it should scale to most everyone in Fates, considering that Owain (I guess Odin in this case) isn't that much greater then any other basic unit.

Plus, in an early chapter of Revelations, the Player Units have to destroy chunks of ice the size of buildings in order to advance in the chapter. And no matter who attacks the ice, it breaks in one hit every time. So I guess this could be a calcable feat as well.

I could probably calc that if you drop a link. I recall seeing it in a lets play but I forgot the exact part.

Bump.

The calc seems to have been accepted, and its consistent with our current ratings of FE:A characters (whom FE:F scale too) so I think it should be fine to apply the ratings.

I know this is old, but if Owain is that strong than it should definitely scale to fates due to Owain literally being in the game and still taking damage, if they were wall level then they'd break their weapons against Owain.

Agreed, plus the high end on the calc I did (which I personally feel is the most accurate end) was Large Building level, which should in turn scale to Fates and maybe Awakening cast. Plus, Awakening cast should just scale off of Nowi.

The Awakening trio were also stronger in fates as they coulsnt do much to the vallite soldiers before their transformation iirc (if the hidden truths DLC is canon, which I think it is)

JustSomeWeirdo said:
The Awakening trio were also stronger in fates as they coulsnt do much to the vallite soldiers before their transformation iirc (if the hidden truths DLC is canon, which I think it is)
I'll probably look into this another time to confirm

Also, Corrin's durability is Building level (Base key), so shouldn't everyone at least scale to that as they have been shown to damage Corrin

@Darkanine If you agree, do you wish to perform the changes?

Sure. I'm just a bit confused on whether or not we're scaling them to 8-C or High 8-C. I personally think High 8-C is more consistent.

I also agree with High 8-C honestly.

I do have a question, however. Should both Xander and Ryoma scale to/above Corrin's City Block Level rating? They are both implied to be superior to Corrin before they achieve Town Level (Xander still held back against Corrin in their final duel iirc, and Ryoma and Xander are basically equals).

@Darkanine You can probably use High 8-C then.

I do not know. It is probably better if Darkanine handles this.

Fire Emblem scaling shouldn´t be that much of a problem if we find a way toeasure them all.

I mean, the whole "Evil unit destroys a town in one turn" thing would have made them all Low 7-C by now.

I do not know. It has been too long for me to keep track of. Darkanine might be able to help.

Well, does it not give the same High 8-C ranking that Darkanine suggested? It can probably be linked to in that case.

Also, can someone explain the 8-A ratings?

Because all the justifications for that are linked to a High 6-A profile

Perhaps we should wait for Darkanine to reply.

Back