• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fire Emblem Fates Potential Upgrade

Reppuzan

VS Battles
Retired
So I was surfing through the Fire Emblem Wiki (haven't gotten my hands on Fate yet) when I found an interesting tidbit about the new Dragon Vein mechanic.

According to said wiki, the dragon Anankos (who passed his abilities to his child, Corrin) was able to terraform the land ravaged by Grima in the bad future of Awakening and restore it to a fertile land on top of creating graves for the Future Childrens' parents.

Since Grima ravaged all of Ylisse and Valm, would this count as a Continent feat (and thus place Corrin, who defeated him) at Continent level?

Of course, it could be just hax, but I thought this would be a notable feat to mention.

Okay, Okay, Okay.

Ylisse and Vamo are Countries.

And Corrin can terraform certain portions of land at once (Game mechanics, but he hasn´t shown anything that could be implying he could do it all at once) , if he could terraform the entire (Continent?) of (Wait...now that i think about it, we don´t know crap about the continent Fate´s events happen...) in a single go, it would be low continental since he didnt destroy anything on the continent itself, just modified to a deegree.

Corrin traveled back in time on the Before Awakening DLC, which is, to my knowledge, not canon.

And...he cannot create blackholes.

That´s dumb.

I believe that anankos' abilities(such as time travel, wormholes, terrain alteration, etc) would count as hax or environmental destruction(or in this case Regenerationn).

Corrin should atleast scale to Anankos' durability.

My fault for the confusion I was talking about Anankos' fire emblem wikia page.I think he should get a page here as he is the strongest character in fire emblem fates(that I know of.). As far as I know all of Anankos' feats will be in the revelation route which has yet to be released. His fire emblem wikia page states that he has all sorts of abilities that would be considered hax here.

Back