• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fire Emblem Heroes overall 2-C to 2-B or 2-A upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can politely ask Medeus to comment here again via his message wall if you wish.

After rereading the Tempest stuff again, there are indeed multiple Tempests that are dissipated when the boss enemies are defeated. But there is no proof that any of these bosses or Veronica herself have anywhere near the durability as the Tempests' attack potency/hax. When the bosses die, the Tempest tornadoes dissipate like some sort of chain reactions. We don't scale characters from chain reactions, otherwise every single fodder Goomba would be Low 2-C based on the whole "Everyone and everything creates a universe every time they go to sleep."

As for Azura, I really don't want to repeat the same topics over and over again but this thread and this thread already covered pretty much every detail regarding Azura and the Dream World. The feat is only Low 2-C. While there do exist and infinite number of universes or an infinite number of Dreams, there's only context that her Dream World is simply one of infinite universes. Not that she's created an infinite number of dream worlds.

Veronica's tempest being upgraded to 2-B is fine, but I still don't think it's safe to scale her to every single FEH character. And Azura it seems would remain the same for now at least.

I object.

The catria screencap above and multiple other statements indicate that Worlds is meant to say Timelines. (World of awakening, world of Mystery, etc.)

And again, as ive explained above the tempest is not a single tornado, but multiple, that are destroyed once the main host is killed. (Griel, Hector and many others elude to this.) Please read the tempest trials scripts. Young azura even participates in destroying a tempest in the tempest trial just after her paralogue. She would be 2-B to 2-A physically regardless.

And it is safe and not an outlier in any way seeing that this has happened over 20 times now thru the game's life.

I have read the scripts, and yes; I already addressed multiple tempests, those with the tempests do have Tier 2 destruction/hax feats, but not durability or striking strength feats on those levels.

It falling as just that sort of AP that doesn´t scale to physical stats is fine to me.

Durability scales too, since they take blows from the hosts of the tempests, which are 2-B to 2-A.

And while not all units in the game have been featured on the tempest yet, most if not all units that have profiles do scale.

Alfonse and cast scale to spring Alfonse/Shareena (who he fought on the spring paralogue and resolved a tempest himself/herself) and Young Azura (Who also solved a tempest alongside her adult self and fought Alfonse and cast in the Dream world paralogue.)

But lords and characters that have not solved a tempest yet (ex. Leif and some few others) can wait for the heroes key that would be 2-B.

And i repeat, they have to kill the host that is controlling the tempest to stop it, as seen with Greil and the Berserk Hector tempests.

They have tp physicallt go there with a weapon and kill the host. It should scale to physiscal stats.

Characters like Ike, Roy, Lucina, Eirika, etc. Have been involved with more than one tempest. So they indeed should have such key.

Anyways, the heroes that have been involved in a tempest are: Roy (Love, Regular) Lilina (Love, Summer) Wolt (Summer) pre time skip FE3H Lords Alm Faye Clair L'arachel (twice) Ike (Regular, Legendary and Love) Celica Robin (Male, Female) Sonya Lucina ("Marth" (27 times), Regular, Spring, Legendary) Titania Soren Mist Julia Seliph Sigued Deirdre FE7 Lords (Lyn 3 times, Eliwood 2, Hector 3) Fodder 3 Houses students Loki Leif Spring Alfonse and Shareena. Halloween units And multiple, multiple others.

https://fireemblem.fandom.com/wiki/Tempest_Trials/Scripts
Screenshot 20191028-135712 Chrome

As I said, the various hosts of those tempests can be Tier 2 with those Tempests, but those hosts are also glass cannons who aren't physically tier 2. But what I accepted can be applied, and as long as you follow what Glassman said about the Alternate canon profiles.

Just got into FEH last week with an account i bought from ebay.

If worlds means timelines, shouldn't Dream World Azura be 2-A as stated by the sexy goddess Loki?

BoomerKuwanger1 said:
Just got into FEH last week with an account i bought from ebay.
If worlds means timelines, shouldn't Dream World Azura be 2-A as stated by the sexy goddess Loki?
Pretty much, yes, TBH, there's really no debate on that as the basis of that is now accepted.

2-B to 2-A via environmental destruction is fine. And it was discussed above about Dream World Azura.

Thank you. That should probably be fine then.

2aloli1
Wait, how the hell is creating infinite timelines Low 2-C?

I think if it is clear that worlds = timelines, and sexy goddess Loki alredy said that Azura had infinite boundless worlds inside of her dream world.

I really don't want to have to dig up the thread a 3rd time, but Azathoth said that quote was simply stating there exists an infinite number of worlds. Not that Dream World was 2-A sized, but the entirety of the multiverse is 2-A structured. Alfador on the other hand will be 2-A since he/she is stated to be the creator of everything, but not Azura.

Should we start to apply what has been accepted by Medeus?

That is just wrong.

Loki is saying "THIS" world has infinite worlds inside of it. How is that even remotely saying that the multiverse has Infinite worlds?

Azura' dream world was also stated to have infinite worlds inside of it (there is no other world Loki could be possibly talking about since both are curently inside of Azura's DW) in "here. "

How does "here" mean "in the multiverse"?

If she said something like "there is an infinite number of worlds out there", multiverse would make sense, but here it is just clear she is speaking of the dream world.
2aloli2

Dream World still counts as being inside the Multiverse, and the word "World" doesn't really ever have a static meaning; anything ranging from a bedroom to 1-A/Tier 0 structured Outerverses, and anywhere in between called be called worlds. This includes countries, Continents, planets, galaxies, universes, multiverses, ect. Example is Beerus saying "In this world, there are 12 Universes" which he's obviously referring to the multiverse; not that Universe 7 alone contains 12 universes because that's where they are.

But yes, the stuff I accepted can be applied if they haven't already if anyone's willing to apply the changes.

Both Azura and loki are inside of the dream world. And she said "in here".

If she said "oh you gullible innocent loli, there are an infinite number of worlds OUT THERE..."

Id agree with you, but the dialogue implies she is talking about the dream world Azura created. (Not to mention thebmain point of the paralogue was that Loki was trying to get Loli to use her power for her wicked goals.)

@Boomer, we already addressed and agreed world means universe/timeline in this context yes. But posting it multiple times over isn't really helping much other than to make it repetitive. But there was other contexts where "This world" referred to the entire multiverse.

Azura's Dream world was specifically referred to as a "parallel world" which inherently just means universe as a opposed to a multiverse. Meaning when someone said, "This world contains an infinite number of worlds" it makes more for that to refer to the multiverse when they say "This world" rather than Dream World. But the "Infinite number of worlds" does refer to an infinite number of universes for sure. But if we assumed Dream World specifically was a multiverse, then we'd have to assume each timeline is a 2-A structured multiverse given the "Parallel world" statement. And it's a massive stretch to assume there is an infinite number of 2-A structured multiverses.

That being said, yes, the tempest stuff are 2-B possibly 2-A levels of destruction, which can be applied to those bosses. Also, JustSomeWeirdo appears to be back, so you could ask him for input.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back