• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Not Jim Sterling said:
I just cant see good reasons to restrict certain ability(well except for example case like Yhwach where he do have key where he cant use the A) just cause it was unfair since we not alowed equalize stats just because it was unfair from the weaker character, but why we can restricted certain ability just because it was unfair for the certain opponent?
Equalizing tiers completely breaks the purpose of the tier system and would result in matches that are complete and utter bull crap getting added. Restricting an ability for a certain Character is no different then equalizing speed as it allows to characters who would be utterly stomped by there competition due to one small factor fight on even ground.

So restrict ability will not completely breaks the purpose of the power and ability section? and for speed equal it because it was really hard to balanced match between verses due to wide variety of speed.

Not Jim Sterling said:
So restrict ability will not completely breaks the purpose of the power and ability section? and for speed equal it because it was really hard to balanced match between verses due to wide variety of speed.
tier literally defines how powerful a character is ignoring tier means you can put them up against pretty much anyone. Restricting abilities is fine as long as it's only one of two but any more then that would be ridiculous and if you need to restrict that many powers then you might as well off not made the match in the first place. I suppose it should be viewed in a case-by-case basis.

Well the problem is her ability like Time stop is her strongest move, it really is cripple her change of win if you restrict it.

Not Jim Sterling said:
Well the problem is her ability like Time stop is her strongest move, it really is cripple her change of win if you restrict it.
It was restricted against Bang and she still won.

Yes and that's good for her, but if she lost while some of her most important ability is being restricted, it will feel biased for me.

Not Jim Sterling said:
Yes and that's good for her, but if she lost while some of her most important ability is being restricted, it will feel biased for me.
Trust me. I made this with the intent of making it as fair as possible.

Genos has since begun using trickery to gain the upperhand since his fight with Sonic. Genos can look for an opportunity to use his adhesive gel to trap Esdeath or use his arms to pin Esdeath to a wall. Esdeath has analyzed a combat situation incorrectly a few times, one of which led to her death. The two latest instances of Genos's opponents trying to get close to him ended up being bait setups by Genos that resulted in one sacrificing his legs and the other launched to a tree. Moreover, old Genos would have used Maximum Incinerate to create a city wide explosion if his opponent got too close, like what Genos was going to do to Sonic.

If it wasn't for Genos's latest development in how he approaches combat, I would've said Esdeath, but I vote Genos.

Hold on a sec, are y'all seriously complaining about hax being restricted? We've been doing that for years so I find it ridiculous that such things would be said.

And I find it ridiculous that such things like hax would being restricted as well, in fact i found it even more ridiculous that we have been doing it for years. But hey that's just me.

The Wright Way said:
Both ice-storm commander in chief and time stop were restricted in Esdeath's fight with bang and that match was still added. Heck Esdeath even won that match. This isn't any different.
I assume you only saw the OP and didn't read the rest of the thread, since it was only restricted AFTER all the votes were put in and they let it slide when the thread was already added.

Regardless, if you have to restrict multiple abilities from a character to make a fight fair, then it's not really a good match is it?

Vote Count

Genos: 5 (Veloxt1r0kore, Knightofannihilation666, Spartan1204, Quangotjokes, Ricsi-viragosi)

Esdeath: 1 (Gargoyle One)

Undecided: (SomebodyData, Not Jim Sterling)

Just a reminder that Genos has lightning core now.

http://*********.com/Manga/Onepunch-Man-ONE/Onepunch-Man-ONE-108-2?id=341821#7

http://*********.com/Manga/Onepunch-Man-ONE/Onepunch-Man-ONE-108-2?id=341821#8

Oh sorry, it's his a super bright light that covers what looks like 100 meters of continuous blinding light in all directions.

@Quang So,is lightning core does a damage or not? the one you descript is kinda blur,is this just a distract/blind attack that give no damage or give a massive damage?

Back