• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

First Ever EEZ Everything Eden Zero General Disucssion Thread

Hiro's new manga released today and i gotta say its a huge step up from anything he has ever worked on before. The world building is going to be on the level of Saint Seiya with how big the setting is going to be. I really hope this manga learns from the mistakes of FT because it has unlimited potential.

EZ release
EZ 1
Well i cant wait to see where Hero takes us with this one

"The world building is going to be on the level of Saint Seiya with how big the setting is going to be."

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

The universe is literally the setting lol like bruh i read the chapter and was like "Its starting off to a all right start for Hiro" Then I saw the freaking place where they were located lol like damn Hiro really thinks he can pull that off so hell lets give it a shot
U066
http://www.*********.cc/manga/eden_s_zero/c001/66.html

AstralKing7 said:
The universe is literally the setting lol like bruh i read the chapter and was like "Its starting off to a all right start for Hiro" Then I saw the freaking place where they were located lol like damn Hiro really thinks he can pull that off so hell lets give it a shot
U066
http://www.*********.cc/manga/eden_s_zero/c001/66.html
Hiro Mashima is a Flat Earther?

Back