• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

First Spinjitzu Master Revision

Can we save this tho. Me and DMB are still working things out.

Monarch says it's unquatifiable space time hax too. Dont know how true that is.

I'm... not really getting the focus of the downgrade.

If the FSM created Ninjago's Realm, by definition he created its time.

Also holy **** I'm so behind on Ninjago looking on the wiki.

But it's not infinite time like Low 2-C would imply.

What the hell is "infinite time" in the context of tiers though? If you create a universe including its time (Which he did) it's Low 2-C.

Well... He created time but there's no proof of a conventional time-line....?

I don't even know.

I'm just going off what Azzy said, since him creating the realm is vague, and the only thing confirmed with absolute precision is the creation of the world. That's why it's High 3-A rather then Low 2-C.

Yeah, after thinking about it itś rather clear cut. Same reason he was universal+ before but now over a planetary range, (same as Bionicles). Pretty self explanatory

But that's assuming he only created the planet.

When... that's clearly not all of what Ninjago is.

The Everlasting said:
But that's assuming he only created the planet.
When... that's clearly not all of what Ninjago is.
Itś likely far higher, but itś unquatifiable due to that vagueness, so itś just High into High 3-A, not quite Low 2-C

After looking into High 3-A some more, I think I get what you're trying to say (That it is just unquantifiable space-time hax).

However, this is quite different for multiple reasons. Unuantifiable space-time hax would be like Zorc's feat of tearing a hole in space time with raw power, which is not what this is. Furthermore, we have Bionicle top tiers rated as High 3-A for destroying the time of a planet sized area, and IIRC, destruction feats are equal to creation feats. Furthermore, it can't be because a planet's time is inconsequential, because we have Giorno Giovanna rated as High 3-A for negating 10 seconds of erased time. 10 seconds across a timeline is even less consequential then 1 planet in the universe, which is still High 3-A. There is also the fact that, as the AP for High 3-A states, any amount of 4-D power is inherently above infinite 3-D power. Besides, you yourself said there is more in Ninjago then just the planet, it's just so vague that it can't be more than High 3-A.

Well, we vote for Agreement and disagreement.

Well... I'm not really sure about this.

1) I'm still iffy on him creating just the planet, let alone "time" in it: him creating just the planet in a realm where several constellations are present makes no sense, especially because the history of the realms said this:

In the realms of Onis and Dragons (the very first realm), Dragons and Onis fight but then they create the FSM ---> 15 other realms are created ---> The FSM escapes from the first Realm and creates his own.

The 17 realms are separated by some sort of infinite void called "Ethereal Divide", which looks like a giant green neverending spiral, nothing like outer space (and yes, the ninja have been to Outer Space before).

So going by this, even if you say that Ninjago is not a real timeline or even if it's just a dimension of unknown size, it would still be at least 4-A.

2) Giving him a High 3-A tier because he "supposedly created time on a planetary scale" seems a bit forced, and at the end of the day, Low 2-C would be less forced.

3) Don't even get me started on tiering Realms in Ninjago...

I mean, Iß©┐ just going by the words of Azzy, itś not directly stated he created his own realm, just Za Warudo. Though I would be fine with High 3-A, possibly Low 2-C due to vagueness.

"At least High 3-A, likely Low 2-C" seems okay. Low 2-C doesn't seem to be vaguer than High 3-A to me.

Also, yes, it is stated that the FSM created his own realm.

And no, he created the Realm Crystal only after he sealed the Overlord.

BTW, I was hoping to update FSM's summary regardless. I's quite lacking, especially now that we have a official backstory.

I mean the offical backstory, as opposed to just a bit of exposition from....... Jay's grandma, I think?

Mistake, actually

And either way, it's from a reliable source, and we're using that for feats, so it should be good. Improvement to what we have now anyway.

But when are we going to revision the Overlord, like, his profile needs a few things to be specified further, and a few additions

Tart would get stomped since if the FSmbecomes High 3-A, he will be 4D.

Maybe the 2nd one is fine.

Back