• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fist of the North Star General CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as I know, Hokuto Shinken should have a profile page

Hokuto Shinken fighters should have Deconstruction via this

Kenshiro (and maybe other characters) should have Supernatural Willpower since he was able to stand up and fight Kaioh while in coma and unable to move his body and he was also able to overcome the vital point that Toki pressed which immobilizes one's body through sheer willpower

Kenshiro should have Attack Reflection too since he was able to reflect Kaioh's attack

And The Touki Abilities

Empathic manipulation
: Kasumi turns a tiger docile. (Souten no Ken, Chapter 211), Aura dulls murderous intent according to Liu (Souten no Ken, Chapter 145), Yasaka's instincts are numbed (Souten no Ken, Chapter 209),

Forcefield creation: Liu blocks Yasaka's kick (Souten no Ken, Chapter 208), Raoh's aura protects him (Hokuto no Ken, Chapter 66), Kolk halts a knife (Souten no Ken: Regenesis, Chapter 5)

Fear inducement: Ken's aura scares Black King (Hokuto no Ken, Chapter 66), Ken terrorizes Kaioh (Hokuto no Ken, Chapter 188), Kasumi terrorizes a fighter (Souten no Ken, Chapter 6)

Precognition: Liu reads Yasaka's aura (Souten no Ken, Chapter 208),

Astral Projection: Liu manifests his god of war (Souten no Ken, Chapter 209), Ken fights on as a soul (Hokuto no Ken, Chapter 187), hyoh manifests his god of hokuto (Hokuto no Ken, Chapter 195)

Telekinesis: Liu's aura makes debree float around him (Souten no Ken, Chapter 209), Kaioh lifts Ken (Hokuto no Ken, Chapter 186),

Attacks: Raoh's aura sends invisible attacks to Rei (Hokuto no Ken, Chapter 66),

Energy projection: Raoh energy projects (Hokuto no Ken, Chapter 66), Raoh punches clouds (Hokuto no Ken, Chapter 136), Liu energy projects and Kasumi dodges (Souten no Ken, Chapter 150), Liu energy projects again and Kasumi dodges it again (Souten no Ken, Chapter 218),

Power Nullification: Kaioh sucks fighting Ki (Hokuto no Ken, Chapter 185), Ki destroys passive abilities (Hokuto no Ken, Chapter 208)

Air manipulation: Ken's aura moves air (Hokuto no Ken, Chapter 67),

Flight: Raoh and Ken fly (Hokuto no Ken, Chapter 67)

Space Manipulation: Aryu Tenha creates a poket dimension (Hokuto no Ken, Chapter 193), Hyoh's ki passively bends space around him (Hokuto no Ken, Chapter 194), Liu's aura warps the space between Kasumi and him (Souten no Ken, Chapter 223)

Don't know about the AP, Speed and Durability though.
Are those abilities Kenshiro specific or what?

Because I plan to make a touki page and group abilities by tier.

So is anybody willing to apply what has been accepted here?

I am a bit busy at work actually.

Well I can assure what is accepted in the "accepted tallies" can be applied towards all Fist Of The North Star profiles accordingly.

However, the new abilities suggested in page 6 in this thread is subject to further compile into one "touki" page.

Okay. Thank you for the input.

We still need somebody to actually apply the accepted revisions here though.

Hey, I found a comment on the Assorted Feats page that points this out:

Kaioh's matouki warps a bunch of clouds that were perfectly fine before:

This is consistent with other statements and showings, such as Juukei stating that if his matouki is let loose "a disaster of unmeasurable proportions will occur", Kaioh's aura being shown to tower over an entire town (it's not some sort of metaphor for Kaioh being evil, because this is shown to be the literal physical shape that the matouki takes) or a giant hole in the clouds materialising during his first fight with Ken.

Whatever the result is, it would scale to 100% pre-seals Ken, as he was able to tank numerous touki blasts from Kaioh with relatively small damage.

Before the upgrade (likely done at the weekend),

A new challenger has entered the ring

I mean our data is being challenged. Mainly on the nuke feat. They used an older version of the cloud splitting feat so I think we can skip on that part.

I would like to hear your comments before the scheduled yet suspended changes.

I'm sorry, but would anyone be able to calc Kaioh warping some clouds in the feat I posted above?

Also, Kenshiro once threw a spear an incredibly far distance. Was the distance ever calced?

I know it has no impressive power feats I just want to know how far it was thrown.

Before the upgrade (likely done at the weekend),

A new challenger has entered the ring

I mean our data is being challenged. Mainly on the nuke feat. They used an older version of the cloud splitting feat so I think we can skip on that part.

I would like to hear your comments before the scheduled yet suspended changes.
You should probably ask other calc group members for input about that kind of issue.

Thank you for helping out.

On a related note, does anyone know if Kaioh warping clouds is a good feat?
Short note: the Deviant Art calculations are redux of the calculations done by our staff and G1 bloggers.

Which means we have at least 3 possibly 4 calculations of the same sets of feats done by FOTNS characters.

We need to choose or just stick to what I have established.

Or minimum you want me to do a redux on the nuke feat.

Short note: the Deviant Art calculations are redux of the calculations done by our staff and G1 bloggers.

Which means we have at least 3 possibly 4 calculations of the same sets of feats done by FOTNS characters.

Um, I think it's best if we see a list of potential results for each of the calcs and go from there.

On a side note, what do you think about Kaioh parting clouds as I mentioned above? Is that a potentially good calc?

If you list the versions that we have available in blogs in our wiki, I can ask some other calc group members to help you select the most reliable ones to use.

Ok, I'm back to finish what I've started, I feel like I have an obligation to help out with this verse I love and worked on so much

I've also been keeping up with the REGENESIS sequel, which contains some new abilities and scaling, so ask away for anything you might need to know, it also has some feats (A guy is also stated by the narrator to be capable of "obliterating stars"...)

On top of this, I also made a comprehensive DOC regarding the skill of the verse, upgrading pretty much every High Tier to Extraordinary Genius and almost every character in the verse to Genius, I guess

I personally buy into the FTL scaling for multiple reasons, which I can get into if y'all are interested

Ok, I'm back to finish what I've started, I feel like I have an obligation to help out with this verse I love and worked on so much

I've also been keeping up with the REGENESIS sequel, which contains some new abilities and scaling, so ask away for anything you might need to know, it also has some feats (A guy is also stated by the narrator to be capable of "obliterating stars"...)

On top of this, I also made a comprehensive DOC regarding the skill of the verse, upgrading pretty much every High Tier to Extraordinary Genius and almost every character in the verse to Genius, I guess

I personally buy into the FTL scaling for multiple reasons, which I can get into if y'all are interested
The matter of calculating Jagi's feat's surface area was already discussed in the second page of this thread, this is what came of it
Thank you for helping out.

@Qawsedf234 @Jasonsith @SamanPatou

Would you be willing to take a look at this please?

Jagi's nuke was on top of him
Okay Jagi tanked a nuke and can barely scratch Kenshiro who one-punch a bunker that can tank a nuke. Jagi does scale fron the nuke strike. At least to the fireball at the epicenter.

I'm curious about what you have to say on this
Like, throw in the feat and calculations already so I can evaluate and give an accept chop or rework chop or reject chop.

Okay Jagi tanked a nuke and can barely scratch Kenshiro who one-punch a bunker that can tank a nuke. Jagi does scale fron the nuke strike. At least to the fireball at the epicenter.

Like, throw in the feat and calculations already so I can evaluate and give an accept chop or rework chop or reject chop.
Btw, not to rush you, but how is that assorted feats page 2 coming along? Are you going to look at the "Kaioh parting clouds feat I mentioned"?

I have no calculation, I just have further context to back the stuff we have:

I don't need to get into Garuda's statement, it's valid, punching at the speed of light is literally the whole point of his martial art, the only problem is that it's ""outlierish"" as it is and it's just a statement

Han's statements, it's stated that "nobody has even seen" the shadow of Han's fists, which seems like a throwaway, boasting line, if it wasn't for the fact that we are literally shown that his, along with Ken's fists, have no shadow, along with being completely invisible to "normal" people (contrary to popular belief, Shachi couldn't keep up with their punches, they were totally invisible to him, it's just that he could make out their shape by looking at the sparys of blood they let out).
The idea of this just being an art oversight is absolutely inconceivable once you look at Hara as a person, he personally supervises every single piece of media that is FotNS related to judge the aesthetic, even the mobile games, and is a notorious pain in the ass when it comes to graphical fidelity for FotNS media. On top of this, I think we can all agree that an artist who draws like this is not the type of guy to forget about drawing shadows, especially when he had already drawn it under both Han and Kenshiro's bodies

The same thing happens with Liu and Kasumi while they fight using the Keikojutsu, they are completely invisible to people who don't have feats of seeing them beforehand and they project no shadow whastoever (you can see that while the Tai Hu stones they are right next to project a long shadow, they don't).

Add on top of this the fact that they have no true counterfeat when it comes to combat-speed, they are at their peak when they display these feats, along with the fact that Kasumi arguably scales to the incarnation of Hokuto, who can casually fly at MFTL+ speeds, I don't see why FTL wouldn't be acceptable, the only possible problem is that Garuda's statement might possibly scale to "lower tier characters" like Huey and Ryaku, but who cares, it's not like they do have counterfeats outside of getting murked by the protags

What are there in terms of feats? And what does Jagi nuke feat get to.

and does Roah and Kenshiro scale to anything in the new series?

I also personally think that using the number of strikes claimed in the move is fine in this context, since it's consistent along all pieces of FotNS related media, that these numbers are accurate, the Hyakuretsuken is shown to strike 100 times in ALL its incarnations, be it moviess or games, same goes with Hyoh's 1109 strikes, it's shown to be accurate in the Legends Revive Mobile game, which is openly endorsed and supervised by Hara himself, even with fodder characters like Jagi, who would logically be more prone to give hyperbolic names, his Senjukaiken clearly strikes at bare minimum 1 time a number of enemies that is extremely close to 1000, same with Baran's Shichin Tensho, "Seven Point Palm", 7 hands (at bare minimum) on-pannel. With this in mind, why should the Manju Maonken or the Tento Kogai Sho be any different from these? Just because the number is higher? That's not a good reason.

But this is just me

What are there in terms of feats? And what does Jagi nuke feat get to.

and does Roah and Kenshiro scale to anything in the new series?
Raoh, Ken and sick Toki are all stated to already scale above Kasumi, though this is... debatable, given some of the stuff we are told in Souten no Ken and REGENESIS, but for now, this is the accepted meta, early Ken, Toki and Raoh scale above Kasumi.

For now, Kasumi casually holds up a huge ass Iron ball along with a big ass staff while being 30% and life-drained (the guys holding said weapons are ridiculously huge, here's a pannel that shows Kasumi right next to them, Kasumi is around 6 feet tall so, logically, the weapons are also ridiculously big), so, a LS feat. Kasumi also straight up goes "oh, y'all drain life with your attacks, uh? Well, I'm just gonna create a power up that completely nullifies that on the fly", and a guy he's with has a technique that burns enemies from the inside out and negates regeneration that is good enough to completely negate Hokuto's pressure points, which let you do this kind of damage. Given how Hokuto works, Kasumi, Ken, Toki, Ryuken and Raoh should be able to do the same. Also, as I said, a guy Kasumi will probably go on to fight and beat (the series is still ongoing) is straight up stated to be able to obliterate stars by the narrator

Last edited:
Raoh, Ken and sick Toki are all stated to already scale above Kasumi, though this is... debatable, given some of the stuff we are told in Souten no Ken and REGENESIS, but for now, this is the accepted meta, early Ken, Toki and Raoh scale above Kasumi
What happens in SNK and regenesis?

also would you like to see some recalcs of the Jagi feat?

What happens in SNK and regenesis?

also would you like to see some recalcs of the Jagi feat?
Ken is heavily, HEAVILY implied to be a reincarnation of Kasumi, also Kasumi is outright stated to be the strongest Hokuto successor by an omniscient character. It's already shown that the "the successor is always better than the predecessor" rule Hokuto has doesn't work with Kasumi, as a prime Ryuken states that Kasumi was stronger than him.

Yeah, sure

I don't nearly know enough about any of this stuff to evaluate this.

On a sidenote, Kaioh can cover the entire sky in thick black clouds in a matter of a few frames (or completely warp every single cloud in the sky, depends on whether you use the anime or the manga, I guess the anime's feat is easier to quantify and calculate) and he's stated by Juukei, who lived through this, to be able to unleash "a disaster of immeasurable proportions", so I don't think Jagi's feat is all that relevant to the top tiers anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back