• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fixing Galacta knight's profile+ Morpho Knight

Status
Not open for further replies.
This wasn't done yet, as we know, Galacta Knight has a Morpho Knight key, which contradicts with the real info.

"If someone were to perish, this butterfly of paradise Will Come flying from somewhere on its day of judgement. After many years resonating for pleas for life, brought upon the White knight dubbed the galaxy's strongest warrior, they become the knight from hades, and make their descent. With their history being buried in darkness, fighting them should be impossible. The curtain on this dream-like Battle rises!"

~Morpho knight's japanese pause screen description.

This proves they didn't fuse, but GK was absorbed. Also for Morpho's profile, this description should be put for his "quote text".

Conclusion: Delete GK's key for morpho, delete the power fusionism, and make a profile for morpho knight.

Quick question; Can Kirby and the others block his sound/vibration attacks? If so, would this give them resistance to those powers?

Yes for the first, no for the second. Not sure if Kirby and co. can block Void Termina's attacks, but they can for sure block the attacks of Walky, Mr. Tick Tock, and Ringle (as well as Bell Kirby in Fighters Deluxe).

No resistance because they're blocking.

I also think that this seems to make sense, so if Cal is fine with it, so am I.

I added a picture of him in the page of the verse, is anyone interested in making him a profile?

I will remove a couple of things that he shouldn't have, but the profile is mostly fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back