• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Flash #75 Spoilers - Still Force and Speed Force

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catalyst75

The longest serving member
In the most recent Flash issue, we have the Turtle state that he planned to use his shell, in conjunction with the Speed Force, to bring the entire Multiverse to a halt. This fits with what we saw in the first Justice League arc, where the Still Force reaching full power completely halted the expansion of the Universe i.e. brought a halt to the dark energy that drives expansion.

As for Barry, he uses the Speed Force to connect with every living thing and speeds up all of space and time by a few seconds, taking everyone into the future with him while selectively leaving Future Turtle behind. It also points out that, like his first time travelling through time, he travels through the "nothingness outside of space and time".

How would both influence the potential power of those wielding the Speed and Still Forces?

It's not simply that he's fast enough to avoid it. He says he took all of space and time and moved it into the future a few seconds ahead of King Turtle and his Still Force power.

I want to check what this level of time manipulation for both Speed Force and Still Force means, though it is self-evident that it it at least Multiversal, given King Turtle was going to halt time in the Multiverse, and Barry said he moved "all time and space" forward a few seconds (whether that is of one Universe, or the Multiverse, I don't know).

I don't know if this is quantifiable.

Would it be considered hax, then? Universal or multiversal (given the mentions of the Multiverse and "all of space and time")?

Damn... Barry Allen may have just moved into the league of God's. Let's be honest... That was a Darkseid level feat there.

He moved Time and Space a few seconds ahead of the Still Force... A cosmic force of nature? And. It just his own universe... But the multiverse?

Really curious if this will result in an upgrade for Barry. Presence knows he needs more respect.

So is somebody willing to update the profile page?

I have unlocked it. Tell me here when you are done.

Before this gets close, shouldn't his range get upgraded as well... Cause I'm pretty certain that's universal at least.

Or is that a different facet?

Well... He's reached every living thing with the speed force to do the jump right? And the speed force is a multiversal force?

Hence multiverse range. The universe i wrote was a typo. Meant to say multiverse

Okay. I suppose that seems fine then. Although his regular attacks should obviously have the same range as previously.

Thanks. Is there anything left to do here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back