• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Flash (CW) vs Spider-Man (Marvel Comics)

Theflashrender
The Amazing Spider-Man
Flash Season 2 vs Spider-Man (Regular version)
Rules

- Speed Equalized

- Battle takes place in Chicago (Neutral for both fighters)

- Spider-Man has access to all his web shooters and nothing else / Flash has access to his Tachyon Enhancer and Flash suit

- They have no knowledge of each other's abilities/powers

- Win by Death/Incap

LET THE BATTLE BEGIN

Tally

Flash: 0 Spiderman: 0

Isn't it stated in his profile that spider sense isn't much help against relativistic combat speed?

No it works best against ppl who are faster than him and that his Spidersense is relativistic

the precognition only helps in situations in which another character's attack speed is much greater than his or her combat speed

or in situations in which an character's combat speed is only slightly greater than Spider-Man's ow

Spiderman's precognition doesn't help him much when his opponent's combat speed is immensely above Massively Hypersonic, it only helps when their combat speed is close to him but their attack speed is much higher.

Edit: It seems like you had changed the conditions already, my bad.

I just checked their respective APs, and unless I am mistaken Season 3 Flash is almost 100 times stronger than Spiderman.

Andytrenom said:
Spiderman's precognition doesn't help him much when his opponent's combat speed is immensely above Massively Hypersonic, it only helps when their combat speed is close to him but their attack speed is much higher.
His precog and reactions are relativistic tho

@Cursed I thought it meant his reactions combined with precog is relativistic.

Andytrenom said:
@Cursed I thought it meant his reactions combined with precog is relativistic.
My bad.

But still warns him every time that someone tries to hurt him.

The only ones that can bypass spider sense are other spider characters and the symbiontes

Due to the difference of AP and outhax

Flash has more ways to kill spiderman than the reverse.

Flash can: Time travel and paradox Spiderman

Summon a lot of people with his super powers including other flashes

Duplicate himself

Air manipulation can just throw away any web coming at him.

I am pretty sure flash doesn't paradox or duplicate himself when in character. But the match is more likely to end with an inconclusive seeing as how with spider sense Spider-Man could literally just dodge every attack flashs throws and can outlast him seeing as how flash only has above average stamina, while Spider-Man has even higher stamina. But yeah the only chance for Spider-Man to win this match is with an Incap but that's not very likely.

Also the flashes range just says he runs around the area to gain momentum so unless someone fixes that Spider-Man also has the range advantage meaning that he could just keep his distance and tire the flash. And even then Barry can't spam lighting attacks or fight for an extended period of time because of his unique biology.

So the whole match depends on the flash managing to land a hit against Spider-Man which is very unlikely to happen since his Spider sense would constantly be blaring and he would follow it and dodge also Spider-Man is a skilled martial artist meaning that he could take advantage of flashes lack of expertise of Hand to hand combat and stall for even more time as Barry would slowly but surely run out of stamina during there fight.

So this match is really an inconclusive since the victory condition says death and the best Spider-Man could do to the flash is incap him

no Flash would still have the Immediate AP advantage which would force Spider-man to play defensively until he runs out of stamina.

I am saying that Spider-Man can just outlast the Flash too the point where he wouldn't be able to do anything because of his above average stamina compared to Spider-Man's very high stamina. Meaning by the time Spider-Man webs flash the flash would be out of stamina giving Spider-Man the incap win

How would Spidey incapacitate him? cause if it its through webbing then Flash should be able to escape via intagibility.

Yeah not if he's out of stamina before Spider-Man webs him. Unless flash can just phases through object even when he has no more stamina left then incap would be impossible.

Just having lower stamina doesn't mean Flash is guaranteed to tire out before Spider Man. You have to take into account whether both of are exerting equal amount of effort into this battle or not.

Even when one of flashes weakness is the fact that his unique biology needs him to consume a large quantity of food to keep up his speed. Not only that but Spider-Man is an expert martial artist and has precog, while Flash doesn't have the level of hand to hand combat expertise as Spider-Man meaning that it's gonna be easier for Spider-Man to dodge Flashes attack meaning he has to put less effort into dodging then flash who would need to put more effort in to land a solid hit on Spider-Man while deal with his precog and martial arts

Even then Flashes lighting attacks are also tied towards his stamina which means another method of attack the flash has is tied to his stamina and while he could Jump start it with an electrical charge Spider-Man has dealt with opponents who power up with eltricity (I.E electro) meaning that he would know what to do against that and prevent him from charging up again.

If this really isn't a stomp, then my vote goes Flash. I can't see Spiderman perfectly dodging each and every one of Flash' attacks long enough for the stamina advantage to kick in, so I think Spidey will get hit with an attack that one shots him sooner or later.

Flash hitting Spider-Man is still next to near impossible seeing as how Flash is less skilled in hand to hand combat than Spider-Man. Not only that but combined a very skilled opponent with spider senses and Spider-Man dodging flashes attacks seem more and more likely.

And while flash might try to land a sneak attack Spider-Man's precognition is going to go crazy and that attack would be countered by Spider-Man's superior martial arts skill.

So once again Spider-Man outlasting the flash is still very much a likely hood seeing as how Flash wouldn't be able to land a good hit on Spider-Man due to his precog and martial arts skills. So unless Flash is secretly a martial arts master he's not landing a hit even if he wanted to.

and flash can just no sell most of Spidey's attacks, meaning he doesn't even have to waste stamina trying to dodge Spiderman.

Back