• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Flash (Post-Flashpoint) vs. Jotaro Kujo

So Jotaro is slightly faster with 365c+ (swifter than Polnareff in speed) compared to Flash's 321.4c+(since flash holds back).

Flash can bypass durability ith the phasing, but Jotaro could notice and mimic him due to his intelligence (since him and his grandfather are excellent in trickery and such)

Flash has an unknown durability while Jotaro's is MCB+ so it's hard to tell exactly who is the winner...

WELL, this is a pretty good matchup, but if this is timestop Jotaro then it goes to him with high difficulty.

I'll say Jotaro more due to his known stats and his stand having the higher speed advantage (though of course that's partly due to Flash here holding back) and having time stop which the latter doesn't seem noted on having resistance to, from which Jotaro can get at him with constant MCB+ attacks on him.

However, Flash is said to have accelerated healing every time he's really hurt or something. And he could also do phasing as well but that may be covered by SP's own form of it....yeah?

Eh, i'll keep it to Jotaro for now here...

Now I can see as how jotaro could win this debate, given his advantage in speed, however we mustn't forget 2 things, one flash is holding back, so his speed could be higher than this, so it's not a stretch to say he could match the world speed, two, while SP has MFTL reflexes, jotaro doesn't, and when flash starts running he will be out of sight with jotaro. Not to mention he has the speed force drag, and upcould drag jotaro into the speed force where flashes stats double, with flashes super enchanced thinking he can formulate an last infinite amount of possible things to due since jotaro will suprise him with SP . Theirs also not to mention flashes I tangibility when phasing, so he could reach jotaro and sucker punch his brain out, one thing poeple think jotaro could win is with timestop, I disagree since flash has dealt with time users slowing down time(zoom) and could forward time with time shift, also precog could help him out tremendously. With high difficulty I think flash could win this

Due to both characters being in character with no prior knowledge of each others abilities I give this to Jotaro because of his experiece in dealing with different kinds of haxed enemies along with his sharp wit also since Flash holds back a lot( In character Flash will not use his hax from the start unless he is up against an alien or robot or something) and will not kill a human. Also Star platinum can also phase through objects so maybe he can counter Flash's intangibility...

Don't know much about Jotaro, but Flash's thinking and reaction speed is insanely higher than his travel speed and at full speed he can move time forward. He can also bypass durability by phasing.

I believe Jotaro takes this since timefreeze would render flash' durability useless as it comes from his speed, and considering he is slightly faster he is doing it before flash can move.

I say Flash takes this. Flash has access to the Speed Force, and has taken worse hits than OraOras. Also, not to mention that Time Stops put a lot of strain on Jotaro, so he can't spam them like crazy.

Flash can take hits from Supergirl and throw Superman around with his hits. There's nothing really quantificable, but I'd say that he's way higher than MCB level.

Back