• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Flash vs JoJo-verse

Flash falls into the Jojo-verse, sees the people being not heroic and decides to kill them, gauntlet-style one vs one, how far can he go?

NOTE: this is the flash from the "The Flash", the TV-series not comic-flash ^_^

part 1, they got FTL reactions and combat speed, dio's Space Ripper Stingy Eyes, and the instant flash touches dio, his arm would be frozen, and flash don't even got the attack potency to harm anyone in part 1 except speedwagon, who can react to flash, so most likely he could maximum take down speedwagon

Hmmm don't know how far he will go but he definitely stops at Giorno Giovanna and will most likely stalemate Funny Valentine If non canon characters are allowed then he gets stomped by Heaven Ascension Dio and Novel Kars.

Notorious BIG murders.

Flash can run, but since he will always be the fastest life-form, and since BIG will always be faster than his victim, it would lead him to eventually absorb the flash on contact. Flash just can't kill him, either, the only real way is to trap him, and I think it would be too late for flash to do that.

@blank

nah, only canon, even i know that n.kars and h.dio are way to broken :/

@battle

but cant flash do some time-hax or BFR big in some way? tv-series flash can go through dimensions, so couldnt he trap BIG there? and he has phasing powers so wouldnt BIG be unable to eat him?

^But doesn't flash do that by speed, ripping through dimensions by the sheer amount? Wouldn't then Crane be doing the same thing in a way? Also, isn't Flash's phasing just him still moving at an incredible speed? I feel like it would just drive him closer to him.

^but he still phases though everything :/

btw, i only realized this now but would assuming BIG catching up to flash be NLF? we never saw him reach such immense speeds and he needed some time to catch up with the plane so if someone is as fast as flash im not sure if he could reach him before flash goes phase-mode or through time...

"Notorious B.I.G. will copy the speed of the fastest moving object it is chasing, making it effectively infinite"

I don't see this as NLF. If the plane is the fastest, it would follow it. I mean this is Jojo.

Battlemania said:
"Notorious B.I.G. will copy the speed of the fastest moving object it is chasing, making it effectively infinite"I don't see this as NLF. If the plane is the fastest, it would follow it. I mean this is Jojo.
but this wasnt shown, this is why we say that attacks strong enough to blow up a planet will penetrate accelerators vector shield since he didnt show to reflect more than large continent lvl attacks :/

@Banlk

the only one i can remember having infinite speed in canon is pucci and this also only after a certain amount of time passed (since his stand requires time to reach his maximum speed)

In a verse where there are stands which can deal infinite damage,stop time of the entire universe,paradox someone out of existance,recreate an entire universe to the user's image

it is not much of a stretch to have a stand with infinite speed (e.g Giorno Giovanna) so it is not a NLF.

^but that only means that other people in the jojo-verse can reach such speeds, in this wiki we go by feats instead of statements (unless the statements simply help understanding or stating the feat/situation), we never saw BIG having reached infinite speed so even if we have a statement it will be at most a "possible infinite speed" :(

either way, i would say inconclusive for BIG because flash cant defeat him but via phasing he will be unattackable :/

but what is with the other stands that have more hax than raw stats? for example: cheap trick or heavens door etc

we never saw BIG having reached infinite speed
he doesn't move at infinite speeds, but he copies the speed of an object and move a little faster than that object or person which is moving, so he can potenially move as fast as he wants as long as there is something moving, like if I was driving a car that was moving faster than alll the other cars or any othe robject near me, BIG would have copied the speed of that car and move a little faster than that car, so it doesn't matter if you are 100000000000 times faster than light, BIG will move a little faster than that, so I would say "potentially infinte speeds" would be more fitting, as BIG will always move faster than the object he is chasing

^i know that, but this what is a bit...strange,

afterall assuming that he can reach any speed no matter how fast sounds like NLF :/

GreatestSin said:
afterall assuming that he can reach any speed no matter how fast sounds like NLF :/
it says in the ability explenation of B.I.G that speeds are infintie, and I am pretty sure you don't mix up A-B-C-D-E with Infinite in stats
BIG

GreatestSin said:
Given how there are characters with infinite speed in JoJo, nlf might not apply here. NLF is generally reserved for characters where verse itself is limited by quantifiable speed. Jojo is beyond those limitation

Back