• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
Who do you think they'll make the Flash go up against. It doesn't have to be fair. Just logical. And who do you think they'll make win?

Most probable is Quicksilver who doesn't stand a chance but who knows death battle could pull another yang vs tifa.

Or the far less likely choice Archie comics Sonic.

So QuickSilver 95% while Sonic 5%

OMM is now a different series, and they did both OMMs and DBs of the same fight, so Sonic being featured isn't unlikely. Actually, since they said a combatant from Season 1 would appear (Which Sonic is) it's actually more likely.

Penguinkingpin said:
Archie Sonic (Pre genesis) is faster, stronger, and has better hax ((iirc))
Archie would stomp with ease, but faster is debatable. However, they used Archie Shadow and he got stomped by SSJ2 Vegeta. And remember, they think Goku is somewhere in the star range.

Archie Sonic is way stronger and probably has better hax. Don't know about faster. He has no calced speed feats near Flash's peak and his most impressive one is taken greatly out of context.

The real cal howard wrote :
Archie would stomp with ease, but faster is debatable. However, they used Archie Shadow and he got stomped by SSJ2 Vegeta. And remember, they think Goku is somewhere in the star range.

But atleast it won't be as big a stomp as quicksilver vs flash

True. So true. It's a wall level vs a star level, and a difference in speed by an astronomical amount.

Ok it's just that you put "Que" and I thought you had a momentary lapse in which language you were speaking like me sometimes

Oh, no, I speak english, the weirdest language, I live in a very southern state that doesn't take kindly to LGBT, Liberals, Any religion ((or lack thereof)) that isn't christianity, various sciences, or foreigners ((Yes, even legal ones)) and we even still struggle with racial issues, take a guess, hint, it's where a certain new law was passed that pi**ed a lot of people off.

Oh, ok. I can understand why that would be taken out of context, so the 2nd fastest is when he ran around the multiverse twice in one day, yes?

Yes. IIRC, they can range in size from like...city size to infinite, but most seem to be either the size of a planet or size of a universe.

Hm...Trying to figure out how you'd calc that, I mean, could use the discovered universe of our world as a comparison...No, could be a highball or a lowball...But due to sheer size, I don't see him being anything less than trillions times the speed of light

I'd put him even higher, Penguin. The top 5 in speed for me are in a somewhat order:

Wally

Archie

Pre-Crisis Supes

Barry

Seiya

I'm not really sure after the first two, and Barry might be faster than Wally so...

Not including immesurable, infinite, or omnipresent. And of course, I'm not including irrelevant.

Crud. I forgot about Superboy Prime, who IS faster than Wally. Man, DC has some GOOD speedsters.

Immesurable by infinity. It's a matter of dimensions. Arceus complete will be infinitely faster than his first form, along with the rest of the creation trio's two forms for comparison.

Back