• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Flashy Flash vs Orochi

Flash vs Orochi

- Fight takes place in a completely open place where flashy flash can utilize his techniques - rest is SBA

Speed Equal makes this sway far towards Orochi's favor. Better range, has his tenteacle horns, electric beams, and AOE heat beams, and in terms of skill and technique, since speed his equal he would be able to percieve Flashy Flash's moves, copy, and counter them eventually meaning even at Flash's preferred range....close range....he'd get beaten. Speed unequal however.......that's a whole different story

Orochi is faster than Flash since he managed to dodge one of Saitama's punch. Also Orochi's ability to copy techniques mean that he will copy Flash's speed (Which in opm comes through a technique/training taught in the ninja village), overall Orochi might stomp, since Murata also stated that Orochi is equal to Golden Sperm, who we know is >>>>> Flash.

You can't quantify the speed of that punch or through what means he dodged it, though.

Yes, they trained to achieve physical strength, that doesn't mean its inherently a techinque, its directly their own physical speed as stated by zombie man twice.

Flash >>> Half Monster - Golden Sperm

Garou had awakened when he killed Golden Sperm. Flash is by no means superior to Golden Sperm, and the statement takes Flash's likely speed advantage into account too.

Orochi is faster than Flash since he managed to dodge one of Saitama's punch

We don't scale either Orochi or Flashy to Saitama. Plus that metric doesn't even make sense as Flash also avoided hits from Saitama.

Murata also stated that Orochi is equal to Golden Sperm

He said that GS is physically more powerful and faster, just that Orochi's skill is enough to keep up.

@Gyro I am aware, but he still pummeled golden sperm's face in before he even realized it, and we do know for a fact that garou was still half monster and some point during the fight, and he still didn't get 1 shot or anything, plus we do see multiple hits on golden sperm's body which clearly weren't as strong as the ones which full monster supposedly did.

@BANLK Fighting capability is a general statement

His speed being specified

@Qaw if memory serves, all he said was that he doesn't know who would win (which would techinically mean equal in stats) but that orochi was more skilled, shame golden sperm can't "duplicate" himself.

He said this

> Murata: Not sure who's stronger, Orochi or Golden Sperm. Will need to ask ONE. Orochi definitely has better techniques though since Golden Sperm is all about speed and power.

Which gives me the impression that GS is faster and more powerful. But I may be reading into something that's not there I guess.

ahh, I forgot about the latter, though it can either mean that it wouldn't be a stalemate since they are equal in stats since orochi isn't a "punch kick" guy like GS

Doesn't Flashy Flash scale above the Evolving Half Monster Garou that was able to throw hands evenly with Golden Sperm according to Garou's own words? Given the fact that Awakened Garou obliterated GS but complimented Flashy Flash's speed as well as the fact that Flash took hits from him and kept going, this doesn't seem that once sided to me. I don't think Orochi's adaption is like Garou's in the form of being a stat buff, but more like only having the technique copying ability. I don't think Orochi will just get faster from fighting Flashm which does give Flash a chance to blitz and cause death by 1000 cuts or more likely, go for the eyes or head. Which would cause Orochi to transform. What Flash has to worry about the most are Orochi's massive AOE blasts since he'd probably resort to that after figuring out he's outmatched speed wise

Jo-Smooth said:
Doesn't Flashy Flash scale above the Evolving Half Monster Garou that was able to throw hands evenly with Golden Sperm according to Garou's own words? Given the fact that Awakened Garou obliterated GS but complimented Flashy Flash's speed as well as the fact that Flash took hits from him and kept going, this doesn't seem that once sided to me. I don't think Orochi's adaption is like Garou's in the form of being a stat buff, but more like only having the technique copying ability. I don't think Orochi will just get faster from fighting Flashm which does give Flash a chance to blitz and cause death by 1000 cuts or more likely, go for the eyes or head. Which would cause Orochi to transform. What Flash has to worry about the most are Orochi's massive AOE blasts since he'd probably resort to that after figuring out he's outmatched speed wise
Agreed.

Back