• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Flowey (Undertale) vs. The Player (Pixel Gun 3D)

The Player was told that there was a new map discovered, called "Mountain E. Battle" and then ventured out to find it. After falling down and landing into the Underground, Player then meets Flowey.

Both 9-A. Battle takes place in the Underground, specifically the area where you meet Flowey. Player has access to all equipment. Speed equalized.

Stolen Minecraft ski: 2

Flower that's going through a phase: 0

Flowey
Howdy!

PixelMan Render
"You ruined my world.. Now I'll get you!!!"

Ill have to give this one to Pixel Gunner.

For one, he has the AP edge, and his mass versatility should be able to bypass the vines. Flowey isnt really meant to be that strong in base, but hes still kept up with Sans, albeit he died more times than he won. His danmaku rather only goes one by one while trapping the Pixel Gunner in a box, but he has the Sly Wolf to back it up. Of course, the Player's had experience with teleporting bosses before.

Player Has The Freaking Astral Wand That Slow Down The Enemy Time And Accelerate The Player Time Plus He Has The AP Advantage I Vote For The Player

astral wand wasn't added to player's arsenal in the page yet, unless more people agree for it to be added then it wouldn't be a factor in this match

plus, can't flowey save and load?

So Can You Please Add the Previous Content Thread For The Pixel Gunner Psycho Agree On That Thread And You Too There Are Only Two Supports For Pixel Gun 3d Page

i assume it should be added, then

is there any way for player to kill flowey before he eventually loads?

Psychomaster35 said:

For one, he has the AP edge, and his mass versatility should be able to bypass the vines. Flowey isnt really meant to be that strong in base, but hes still kept up with Sans, albeit he died more times than he won. His danmaku rather only goes one by one while trapping the Pixel Gunner in a box, but he has the Sly Wolf to back it up. Of course, the Player's had experience with teleporting bosses before.
I think you are forgetting that Flowey can SAVE and LOAD until he beats him

Theuser789 said:
Psychomaster35 said:

yeah thats the thing plus he was still alive after chara's multiverse destruction feat when the game resets

Theuser789 said:
Psychomaster35 said:

Player has all equipment, so he can just outlast Flowey via Medkits, Excalibur giving him a forcefield, and the Resurrection gadget that brings him back to life if he dies and has a cooldown of a mere minute. Keep in mind that Player would have armor, which basically functions the same as Frisk sleeping in a bed in Snowdin (Adding extra health)

Flowey doesn't really have a win condition unless Player doesn't use his futuristic or advanced weapons at all, and he eventually will.

TheTemEmpire said:
Theuser789 said:
Psychomaster35 said:

Player has all equipment, so he can just outlast Flowey via Medkits, Excalibur giving him a forcefield, and the Resurrection gadget that brings him back to life if he dies and has a cooldown of a mere minute. Keep in mind that Player would have armor, which basically functions the same as Frisk sleeping in a bed in Snowdin (Adding extra health)
Flowey doesn't really have a win condition unless Player doesn't use his futuristic or advanced weapons at all, and he eventually will.
the player might kill flowey many times but he doesnt have a way to counter flowey's reset as it would also activate at death. not only that each time flowey dies he would know more about the player's equipment and tactic's via immunity to time paradox or acausality type 1. and in the end flowey would kill the player since the player can't stop the reset

Back