• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fnaf at freddys discussion thread!

Well this remember me a puppet's phase: "The others are like animals, but I am very aware"

Maybe the same thing apply to G.Freddy
Still, him just teaming up with a human and not beingh a lurking entity is really strange

G.F:"I loved playing ball whem I was alive :("

Protagonist: "... I'm 10"

As we all know, the novels are alternative universes from the game cannons, stating events told with other characters and elements, the most important points of the tales beingh the only thing that mirror to the games, so the existence of the mimic and him beingh burn trap is cannon to the games, but we have no idea if the "mimiv" was created the same way as the novels and even if It's called "mimic"

Tales of the Pizzaplex is pretty much confirmed to take place in the actual game Lore, Fazbear Frights is the uncertain one pretty sure

Since, the corpse that Mimc is using is female

In his gender section should be: Genderless for the virus, Female for the corpse

So are the movie versions going to get articles once the move is out?

I really don't expect much from this movie, they'll probably just be 9-B or some other tier.

So are the movie versions going to get articles once the move is out?

I really don't expect much from this movie, they'll probably just be 9-B or some other tier.
Theres 9-C already since Bonnie killed that guy very easily

Back