• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fnaf at freddys discussion thread!

I put my calc on revisions, i hope someone evaluates it

Also Puppet should upscale the classics as we already know pure remnant or parts of souls can heavily amp the bodies of the animatronics, Puppet is constantly outed to be their protecter on multiple occasions, and is shown to be superior on multiple ends (The Ultimate Guide statements and The Emails)

By Henry Emily:
By the Marionette or Charlie Emily:
Puppet was also the one to bring them to life allowing them to get their revenge while the others could not posses objects on their own except for Golden Freddy

Not only that but The Marionette was the one to destroy The Agony whom upscaled both Jake and The Vengeful Spirit alongside William Afton too and the other spirits

In the Save Them Minigame Purple guy explictly attacks Withered Freddy and not The Marionette

Also Puppet should upscale the classics as we already know pure remnant or parts of souls can heavily amp the bodies of the animatronics
puppet is scrawny af, the animatronic itself should naturally be weaker than the others meaning a remnant boost (which i have trouble believing even exists) wouldn’t make her comparable unless she somehow has more remnant
By Henry Emily:
henry is obviously just talking about how the puppet gave life to the animatronics, this in no way implies shes stronger
By the Marionette or Charlie Emily:
this is just intelligence. no one says “i’m more aware” and means that they’re stronger.
charlie died with the puppet directly next to her for her soul to possess. the other kids couldn’t possess the animatronics on their own because their bodies weren’t anywhere near them, and the puppet just stuffed them into the suits for them to possess the animatronics. it’s not a matter of power. plus what you mentioned here really has nothing to do with ap anyways
Not only that but The Marionette was the one to destroy The Agony whom upscaled both Jake and The Vengeful Spirit alongside William Afton too and the other spirits
in a different continuity?
yeah, because you play as withered freddy lol

puppet is scrawny af, the animatronic itself should naturally be weaker than the others meaning a remnant boost (which i have trouble believing even exists) wouldn’t make her comparable unless she somehow has more remnant

henry is obviously just talking about how the puppet gave life to the animatronics, this in no way implies shes stronger

this is just intelligence. no one says “i’m more aware” and means that they’re stronger.

charlie died with the puppet directly next to her for her soul to possess. the other kids couldn’t possess the animatronics on their own because their bodies weren’t anywhere near them, and the puppet just stuffed them into the suits for them to possess the animatronics. it’s not a matter of power. plus what you mentioned here really has nothing to do with ap anyways

in a different continuity?

yeah, because you play as withered freddy lol

1-Puppet looking scrawny asf, does not make her any weak lmfao. She is capable of launching her across the hallway like any animatronics and is also capable of tucking the player into the Freddy Fazbear suit.. well like anyone else. there is no implication that she is any weaker thenn other animatronics. Oh yeah not only that but the Marionette is in the line of the Toy animatronics whom have multiple statements of being used to protect innocent people from intruders and having statements of being much more mobile, alongside that Puppet was specifically made by Henry himself in a state where he had the most budget and wanted to create an animatronic to protect her daughter. So yeah logically funny thing would be that Marionette is above all other Henry creations. Especially the OG's whom are stated to be cheaper and have stated worse endoskeletons and their pizzeria alongside the whole place is meant to be a step-back and the OG's are just built on the crumbling structure of the Withereds.

her spiritual remnant boost is well very clear, her spirit is outed to be much more powerful than any of the others with her being their protector and having the ability to manipulate ''bright'' remnant and creating apparitions which i forgot so forget about the Withered Freddy part.

2-Yes that and more, It's in your nature to protect the innocent, It's time to rest, for you, and for those you have carried in your arms these all imply that the Marionette would just overall be their protector pre-possesion or post possesion, hence her still carrying them in her arms until now where they're well being all burnt down.

3- Her spiritually being more awear would atleast be another sign of superiority but yes its not concrete evdiance

4- What?? Pizza Party and such clearly show that Afton had already tucked the kids inside of the animatronics post-killing them (In Pizza-Party Glitchtrap lures and tucks us in a suit and leaves the room. This is also stated to be a re-creation of the MCI murders by The FNaF character encyclopedia. Not only that we also have the fact that even if its a different continuity the idea of the kids being tucked in these suits shortly after murder. Novellas whom are stated to be usable to fill in blanks from the past and carry over elements to the games shown that William also tucked the children in their suits. also could you initally prove that being next to the animatronic just allows you to posses them easier. any spirit who did this has a blatant superiority, Golden Freddy, Elizabeth ect. And no, it does have to do with power as spiritual superiority = well a more concentrated/powerful spirit which then translates over to stronger animatronic.

5- Oh boy, Frights atleast to put it the bare minimum the Stitchline stories have no contradictions and no implications that they're not canon, even if you argue that this is a ''seperate timeline'' this would still be applicable as multiple statements from TUG claim that the events of these epilouges hell epilouge 7 directly take place after the FFPS fire that we experience and see in the game meaning well the characters and elements would still be carried over to this verse. so it'd just be the same characters in a seperate timeline doing the shit that they can in the normal one.

Speaking of i should make Tales and Stitchline canonicity thread.

6- Yeah i just remembered why this was wrong but no us playing as Withered Freddy dosen't mean Afton has to specifically target us, especially when the Puppet walks in the rooms first and is one of the main threats to Afton.

1-Puppet looking scrawny asf, does not make her any weak lmfao.
yes it does. the other animatronics are capable of overpowering humans because they’re big ass robots. puppet is smaller and thus cannot be assumed to have the same advantages
She is capable of launching her across the hallway like any animatronics
jumping across a room doesnt make her any stronger than the other animatronics lol, maybe if she was bulkier and heavier like the others it would be impressive but as stated earlier she is. not
and is also capable of tucking the player into the Freddy Fazbear suit.. well like anyone else.
nope. freddy is the one who puts you in the suit, you see him on the game over screen no matter who jumpscares you
there is no implication that she is any weaker thenn other animatronics
yeah, sure, but there’s also nothing indicating she’s stronger. she clearly has a very different model from the other animatronics so we can’t really assume she’s comparable
Oh yeah not only that but the Marionette is in the line of the Toy animatronics whom have multiple statements of being used to protect innocent people from intruders
thats just because the toys are hooked up to criminal databases lol theres no reason to assume it means they’re somehow stronger than the classics. also the puppet isn’t really a toy animatronic, pretty sure she predates the toys by several years
and having statements of being much more mobile
i don’t recall any statements like that, and in the game itself i’m pretty sure the withered animatronics move faster.
alongside that Puppet was specifically made by Henry himself in a state where he had the most budget and wanted to create an animatronic to protect her daughter. So yeah logically funny thing would be that Marionette is above all other Henry creations.
complete and utter conjecture

the sad thing is that i don’t even think this is the craziest conjecture i’ve seen in my time revising fnaf. fnaf crts are schizophrenic af lol
Especially the OG's whom are stated to be cheaper and have stated worse endoskeletons and their pizzeria alongside the whole place is meant to be a step-back and the OG's are just built on the crumbling structure of the Withereds.
i mean yeah, if you wanna compare the puppet to the toy animatronics, you could make that argument. the problem is that the puppet is very clearly built differently than the toy animatronics
her spiritual remnant boost is well very clear
no it isn’t
her spirit is outed to be much more powerful than any of the others
no it isn’t
with her being their protector
shes not

and that has nothing to do with the power of her soul lol
and having the ability to manipulate ''bright'' remnant and creating apparitions
when did she do that
2-Yes that and more, It's in your nature to protect the innocent, It's time to rest, for you, and for those you have carried in your arms these all imply that the Marionette would just overall be their protector pre-possesion or post possesion, hence her still carrying them in her arms until now where they're well being all burnt down.
uhh…no…the puppet tried to prevent william from killing more children and then gave life to the dead kids. that’s more than enough to explain what henry said. there’s no reason to assume that she was somehow the protector of the animatronics after they were possessed. the only threat the animatronics ever really faced post-possession was william returning to dismantle them, which the puppet wasn’t even around for, so i fail to see how she would have acted as their protector.
4- What?? Pizza Party and such clearly show that Afton had already tucked the kids inside of the animatronics post-killing them (In Pizza-Party Glitchtrap lures and tucks us in a suit and leaves the room.
may i please have a scan of that? please?

images

Not only that we also have the fact that even if its a different continuity the idea of the kids being tucked in these suits shortly after murder. Novellas whom are stated to be usable to fill in blanks from the past and carry over elements to the games shown that William also tucked the children in their suits.
i mean, sure, but the minigames literally show the puppet putting the kids in the suits
also could you initally prove that being next to the animatronic just allows you to posses them easier. any spirit who did this has a blatant superiority, Golden Freddy, Elizabeth ect.
elizabeth was literally inside of circus baby, so her possessing the animatronic only proves my point. golden freddy is a bit of an anomaly, the give life minigame makes it pretty vague as to how the animatronic got possessed, but the spirit possessing golden freddy also has a lore reason to be more powerful than the others, and in ucn they blatantly have greater showings than any other spirit we’ve seen in the games. unlike golden freddy the puppet has no feats or direct statements that would make her spirit more powerful than the others, you’re just kind of taking stuff out of context to upscale her
And no, it does have to do with power as spiritual superiority = well a more concentrated/powerful spirit which then translates over to stronger animatronic.
not sure about this, but i guess it would explain golden freddy’s more supernatural abilities
5- Oh boy, Frights atleast to put it the bare minimum the Stitchline stories have no contradictions and no implications that they're not canon, even if you argue that this is a ''seperate timeline'' this would still be applicable as multiple statements from TUG claim that the events of these epilouges hell epilouge 7 directly take place after the FFPS fire that we experience and see in the game meaning well the characters and elements would still be carried over to this verse. so it'd just be the same characters in a seperate timeline doing the shit that they can in the normal one.

Speaking of i should make Tales and Stitchline canonicity thread.
i haven’t read the books, so i can’t really debate this, but didn’t everyone else agree earlier that the books aren’t canon?
6- Yeah i just remembered why this was wrong but no us playing as Withered Freddy dosen't mean Afton has to specifically target us, especially when the Puppet walks in the rooms first and is one of the main threats to Afton.
from a gameplay perspective it makes way more sense for william to just attack the player character

yes it does. the other animatronics are capable of overpowering humans because they’re big ass robots. puppet is smaller and thus cannot be assumed to have the same advantages

jumping across a room doesnt make her any stronger than the other animatronics lol, maybe if she was bulkier and heavier like the others it would be impressive but as stated earlier she is. not

nope. freddy is the one who puts you in the suit, you see him on the game over screen no matter who jumpscares you

yeah, sure, but there’s also nothing indicating she’s stronger. she clearly has a very different model from the other animatronics so we can’t really assume she’s comparable

thats just because the toys are hooked up to criminal databases lol theres no reason to assume it means they’re somehow stronger than the classics. also the puppet isn’t really a toy animatronic, pretty sure she predates the toys by several years

i don’t recall any statements like that, and in the game itself i’m pretty sure the withered animatronics move faster.

complete and utter conjecture

the sad thing is that i don’t even think this is the craziest conjecture i’ve seen in my time revising fnaf. fnaf crts are schizophrenic af lol

i mean yeah, if you wanna compare the puppet to the toy animatronics, you could make that argument. the problem is that the puppet is very clearly built differently than the toy animatronics

no it isn’t

no it isn’t

shes not

and that has nothing to do with the power of her soul lol

when did she do that

uhh…no…the puppet tried to prevent william from killing more children and then gave life to the dead kids. that’s more than enough to explain what henry said. there’s no reason to assume that she was somehow the protector of the animatronics after they were possessed. the only threat the animatronics ever really faced post-possession was william returning to dismantle them, which the puppet wasn’t even around for, so i fail to see how she would have acted as their protector.

may i please have a scan of that? please?

images

i mean, sure, but the minigames literally show the puppet putting the kids in the suits

elizabeth was literally inside of circus baby, so her possessing the animatronic only proves my point. golden freddy is a bit of an anomaly, the give life minigame makes it pretty vague as to how the animatronic got possessed, but the spirit possessing golden freddy also has a lore reason to be more powerful than the others, and in ucn they blatantly have greater showings than any other spirit we’ve seen in the games. unlike golden freddy the puppet has no feats or direct statements that would make her spirit more powerful than the others, you’re just kind of taking stuff out of context to upscale her

not sure about this, but i guess it would explain golden freddy’s more supernatural abilities

i haven’t read the books, so i can’t really debate this, but didn’t everyone else agree earlier that the books aren’t canon?

from a gameplay perspective it makes way more sense for william to just attack the player character
“yes it does. the other animatronics are capable of overpowering humans because they’re big ass robots. puppet is smaller and thus cannot be assumed to have the same advantages”

First of all, the Marionette is huge. While she may not be as bulky as the other animatronics, she is still very tall. Second of all, the strength does not come from the suits of the animatronics, it comes from their endoskeletons, which in the case of the OG’s, is even thinner than the Marionette herself. And third, we’ve already been shown that physical appearance doesn’t matter, the power of the souls itself also has an effect on how strong the soul is. We know from FNaF AR that remnant can power up animatronics (). And we even see this happen in the books, with Eleanor, a doll-looking robot who was only a few inches taller then a teenage girl and so light that the said teenage girl could pick her up and carry her to her house( https://imgur.com/a/HCiUbqw), being capable of resisting the pull the Afton Amalgamation, which could rip apart a forklift (machines which usually weigh around 9000lbs, https://imgur.com/a/5oCl0ai), with ease, and being capable of holding down the Stitchwraith, an animatronic about the size of an adult male, who could easily throw around other humans. And mind you the Marionette scales far abve Eleanor spiritually. Even the Eleanor example aside, we also see this happen in the games, with small animatronics like the Bidybabs and Bon Bon being capable of killing an adult male and being capable of pulling away a sheet of metal from him.

“nope. freddy is the one who puts you in the suit, you see him on the game over screen no matter who jumpscares you”

Just because Freddy is one of the animatronics shown in the death screens, doesn’t mean he is the only one who does the stuffing. We see three different animatronics during the death screens, nothing states that they’re necessarily the only ones doing the stuffing. We likely didn’t get death screens for every animatronic due to time and budget constraints.

“yeah, sure, but there's also nothing indicating she's stronger. she clearly has a very different model from the other animatronics so we can't really assume she's comparable”

She should at the very least compare to the other animatronics since she should have a pretty similar endoskeleton, she is also spiritually superior, which as shown before does help.

“Thats just because the toys are hooked up to criminal databases lol theres no reason to assume it means they're somehow stronger than the classics. also the puppet isn't really a toy animatronic, pretty sure she predates the toys by several years”

Having facial recognition alone wouldn’t make you qualify for an animatronic that can protect people. You would also need some sort of physical capabilities.

She does predate the Toys, but during the time they were made she did get an upgrade, which is made pretty obvious by her new design. Phone Guy never makes it a point to specifically single her out when he mentions the technological advancements the Toy animatronics posses either.

“i don't recall any statements like that, and in the game itself i'm pretty sure the withered animatronics move faster.”

“They've spent a small fortune on these new animatronics, uh, facial recognition, advanced mobility-they even let them walk around during the day.”(). “I'll be honest- I never liked that puppet thing. It's always...thinking- and it can go anywhere..”(https://youtu.be/wO78gME-qe4?si=VH-NbWS1wfBRCSBK).

“no it isn't”

She could easily posses her animatronic herself, she can manipulate remnant (shown throughout the books and games), the books show her destroying a 15ft foot tall trash amalgamation which could easily beat Andrew (The Vengeful Spirit) and Jake (another powerful spirit), said Amalgamation was also powered by Eleanor (she performed the aforementioned feats while in a weakened state), show her as the only soul that is actually capable of destroying another soul, making Eleanor(one of the most powerful antagonists in the series) run away (again, while in a weakened state)(all the last few mentioned come from The Cliffs Epilogue), summoning tentacles (You’re The Band), creating physical shadow apparitions etc(You’re The Band). Don’t know what more you need buddy.

“shes not”

She is stated to be a protector by both her OWN UCN version and Henry, her own father?

“when did she do that”

You’re The Band.

“uhh...no...the puppet tried to prevent william from killing more children and then gave life to the dead kids. that's more than enough to explain what henry said. there's no reason to assume that she was somehow the protector of the animatronics after they were possessed. the only threat the animatronics ever really faced post-possession was william returning to dismantle them, which the puppet wasn't even around for, so i fail to see how she would have acted as their protector.”

Her giving life would not inherently make her a protector, and the only massacre she “tried” to prevent was the SAVE THEM one, which took place in the FNaF 2 location, way after the MCI.

And her own line literally support her being the protector post-possession, “The others are like animals, but I am very aware.”. Unless of course you’d like to argue that the preteens possessing the OG’s did something more animalistic the murdering an unknown number of innocent security guards before they possessed those animatronics.

“may i please have a scan of that? please?”

“i mean, sure, but the minigames literally show the puppet putting the kids in the suits”

The GGGL mini-game is way too vague to so confidently form a conclusion like that.

“and in ucn they blatantly have greater showings than any other spirit we've seen in the games.”

All he does is give little old William nightmares, after William has been ******* burned until there was nothing but a charred skeleton left. It is absolutely not the greatest showing by a soul, not even in the games.

“unlike golden freddy the puppet has no feats or direct statements that would make her spirit more powerful than the others, you're just kind of taking stuff out of context to upscale her”

Begging you to read the books before speaking.

“i haven't read the books, so i can't really debate this, but didn't everyone else agree earlier that the books aren't canon?”

Why speak if you have not read the books then?

The majority(not even the majority actually) agreeing that they’re not canon does not actually make them not-canon. We’re talking about the same fandom who used to all agree that Micheal was Springtrap, that UCN was a literal hell, and that the Nightmare animatronics are ACTUAL animatronics. On top of other things.

“from a gameplay perspective it makes way more sense for william to just attack the player character”

From a lore perspective it absolutely doesn’t tho. Why attack someone you can easily subdue instead of your biggest threat?

"The series will launch with five books, each containing three different short stories with unique characters and plot lines, some connected directly to the games, and some not."

Welp this confirms out way of thinking. We only use the books if they are somewhat connected to the games
No,this post just says how some are connected in the sense of the ones that takes place inside the games,were given this context in the ultimate guide where it’s called stitchwraith stingers aka the stories that are part of them are the canon books Scott referred to since man in room even gave further context of how it takes place after fnaf 6.

We've had this discussion multiple times already, and it has been largely agreed that the books have too many inconsistencies with the games to be directly composited.

Some notable examples are: Henry using Endo 02 to kill himself in the books vs burning the FFPS place down with him inside in the games, Afton being in a coma in the books vs him being in Hell in the games, and Remnant being a liquid in the books vs it being floating orbs in the games.
Ok so like this Is a very weak arguemnt within itself,
1.henry killing himself in novels compared to pizza sim isn’t a inconsistency as he’s still killing himself in that said sense along with that the novels despite being in a different universe are supposed to imply things to the games so in said context Henry milking himself is validated.
2.Ultimate Custom night isn’t even hell throgh voicelines like Nightmarionne who states “this is a nightmare that you won’t wake from” among other etc etc,along with that man in room and Andrew and vengeful spirits motives do match in context of making ucn a nightmare rather than hell itself.
Also pls look at the colloquial definition of inconsistency before using it so rash like this again.

Ok so like this Is a very weak arguemnt within itself,
1.henry killing himself in novels compared to pizza sim isn’t a inconsistency as he’s still killing himself in that said sense along with that the novels despite being in a different universe are supposed to imply things to the games so in said context Henry milking himself is validated.
2.Ultimate Custom night isn’t even hell throgh voicelines like Nightmarionne who states “this is a nightmare that you won’t wake from” among other etc etc,along with that man in room and Andrew and vengeful spirits motives do match in context of making ucn a nightmare rather than hell itself.
Also pls look at the colloquial definition of inconsistency before using it so rash like this again.
Look at the later posts in the thread before replying to earlier ones. BigSmoke responded by proposing that UCN isn't Hell, but rather TOYSNHK keeping Afton from moving on to Hell, which I agreed with. You also didn't see where we agreed that the novels and Frights are CANON, but in different CONTINUITIES, hence the similarities. The Tales books and possibly the Stitchwraith stingers from the Frights are the only books that are in the same continuity with the games.

“yes it does. the other animatronics are capable of overpowering humans because they’re big ass robots. puppet is smaller and thus cannot be assumed to have the same advantages”

First of all, the Marionette is huge. While she may not be as bulky as the other animatronics, she is still very tall. Second of all, the strength does not come from the suits of the animatronics, it comes from their endoskeletons, which in the case of the OG’s, is even thinner than the Marionette herself. And third, we’ve already been shown that physical appearance doesn’t matter, the power of the souls itself also has an effect on how strong the soul is. We know from FNaF AR that remnant can power up animatronics (). And we even see this happen in the books, with Eleanor, a doll-looking robot who was only a few inches taller then a teenage girl and so light that the said teenage girl could pick her up and carry her to her house( https://imgur.com/a/HCiUbqw), being capable of resisting the pull the Afton Amalgamation, which could rip apart a forklift (machines which usually weigh around 9000lbs, https://imgur.com/a/5oCl0ai), with ease, and being capable of holding down the Stitchwraith, an animatronic about the size of an adult male, who could easily throw around other humans. And mind you the Marionette scales far abve Eleanor spiritually. Even the Eleanor example aside, we also see this happen in the games, with small animatronics like the Bidybabs and Bon Bon being capable of killing an adult male and being capable of pulling away a sheet of metal from him.

“nope. freddy is the one who puts you in the suit, you see him on the game over screen no matter who jumpscares you”

Just because Freddy is one of the animatronics shown in the death screens, doesn’t mean he is the only one who does the stuffing. We see three different animatronics during the death screens, nothing states that they’re necessarily the only ones doing the stuffing. We likely didn’t get death screens for every animatronic due to time and budget constraints.

“yeah, sure, but there's also nothing indicating she's stronger. she clearly has a very different model from the other animatronics so we can't really assume she's comparable”

She should at the very least compare to the other animatronics since she should have a pretty similar endoskeleton, she is also spiritually superior, which as shown before does help.

“Thats just because the toys are hooked up to criminal databases lol theres no reason to assume it means they're somehow stronger than the classics. also the puppet isn't really a toy animatronic, pretty sure she predates the toys by several years”

Having facial recognition alone wouldn’t make you qualify for an animatronic that can protect people. You would also need some sort of physical capabilities.

She does predate the Toys, but during the time they were made she did get an upgrade, which is made pretty obvious by her new design. Phone Guy never makes it a point to specifically single her out when he mentions the technological advancements the Toy animatronics posses either.

“i don't recall any statements like that, and in the game itself i'm pretty sure the withered animatronics move faster.”

“They've spent a small fortune on these new animatronics, uh, facial recognition, advanced mobility-they even let them walk around during the day.”(). “I'll be honest- I never liked that puppet thing. It's always...thinking- and it can go anywhere..”(https://youtu.be/wO78gME-qe4?si=VH-NbWS1wfBRCSBK).

“no it isn't”

She could easily posses her animatronic herself, she can manipulate remnant (shown throughout the books and games), the books show her destroying a 15ft foot tall trash amalgamation which could easily beat Andrew (The Vengeful Spirit) and Jake (another powerful spirit), said Amalgamation was also powered by Eleanor (she performed the aforementioned feats while in a weakened state), show her as the only soul that is actually capable of destroying another soul, making Eleanor(one of the most powerful antagonists in the series) run away (again, while in a weakened state)(all the last few mentioned come from The Cliffs Epilogue), summoning tentacles (You’re The Band), creating physical shadow apparitions etc(You’re The Band). Don’t know what more you need buddy.

“shes not”

She is stated to be a protector by both her OWN UCN version and Henry, her own father?

“when did she do that”

You’re The Band.

“uhh...no...the puppet tried to prevent william from killing more children and then gave life to the dead kids. that's more than enough to explain what henry said. there's no reason to assume that she was somehow the protector of the animatronics after they were possessed. the only threat the animatronics ever really faced post-possession was william returning to dismantle them, which the puppet wasn't even around for, so i fail to see how she would have acted as their protector.”

Her giving life would not inherently make her a protector, and the only massacre she “tried” to prevent was the SAVE THEM one, which took place in the FNaF 2 location, way after the MCI.

And her own line literally support her being the protector post-possession, “The others are like animals, but I am very aware.”. Unless of course you’d like to argue that the preteens possessing the OG’s did something more animalistic the murdering an unknown number of innocent security guards before they possessed those animatronics.

“may i please have a scan of that? please?”

“i mean, sure, but the minigames literally show the puppet putting the kids in the suits”

The GGGL mini-game is way too vague to so confidently form a conclusion like that.

“and in ucn they blatantly have greater showings than any other spirit we've seen in the games.”

All he does is give little old William nightmares, after William has been ******* burned until there was nothing but a charred skeleton left. It is absolutely not the greatest showing by a soul, not even in the games.

“unlike golden freddy the puppet has no feats or direct statements that would make her spirit more powerful than the others, you're just kind of taking stuff out of context to upscale her”

Begging you to read the books before speaking.

“i haven't read the books, so i can't really debate this, but didn't everyone else agree earlier that the books aren't canon?”

Why speak if you have not read the books then?

The majority(not even the majority actually) agreeing that they’re not canon does not actually make them not-canon. We’re talking about the same fandom who used to all agree that Micheal was Springtrap, that UCN was a literal hell, and that the Nightmare animatronics are ACTUAL animatronics. On top of other things.

“from a gameplay perspective it makes way more sense for william to just attack the player character”

From a lore perspective it absolutely doesn’t tho. Why attack someone you can easily subdue instead of your biggest threat?

The Puppet scales to the Toy and Classic animatronics. Period.

Speaking of which, am I good to post The Puppet and Nightmarionne profiles?

Look at the later posts in the thread before replying to earlier ones. BigSmoke responded by proposing that UCN isn't Hell, but rather TOYSNHK keeping Afton from moving on to Hell, which I agreed with. You also didn't see where we agreed that the novels and Frights are CANON, but in different CONTINUITIES, hence the similarities. The Tales books and possibly the Stitchwraith stingers from the Frights are the only books that are in the same continuity with the games.
Yeah hence it being canon allows them to share the same characters and world-building, at best you can say its a split timeline hence which'd mean they still carry the same characters with the same capabilities just doing seperate things hence this time Andrew letting go.

And yeah what i've claimed comes from the Stitchwraith Stingers timeline?

I guess I'll wait to post The Puppet until your calc comes out, then
Also can we make a whole blog finishing this stitchline and tales stuff since they have all sorts of important stuff, and could someone evaluate my Funtime and FNAF 3 blogs?

It has the FNAF 3 fire calc (Wall Level) and multiple Funtime calcs (Superhuman and Wall Level)

And if you could, id like to check out your Puppet profile

Ok great,also stitchwraigh have elements that Scott was referring to as the books connected directly to games,also do you have discord so maybe we can further cuz i believe this verse gets major downplay on its scaling,also puppet is massively above both ogs and toys with assertions and feats performed by her.

i was thinking of starting on an ennard page.

so, i recall talk about some of the keys on the original page needing to be seperate profiles. so which keys aren't gonna be on the ennard page?

so, i recall talk about some of the keys on the original page needing to be seperate profiles. so which keys aren't gonna be on the ennard page?
I assume it'd just be Ennard, Molten Freddy, and their UCN counterparts, right? I'm pretty sure Tangle is the same character, but I think it'd be better to just give it its own profile.

Well that depends,from my standards as an amalgamation of funtimes and as seen in other games using their abilities to the max and with baby controlling him as stated multiple times,he would scale above them and the feats they have,as the technical amalgam of the ogs as well(4th closet) should be superior to them as well.

alright, so ennard will be the original, plus molten freddy as keys. gotcha. the blob can be his own thing. i don't care enough about the blog to make a profile for him-

I assume it'd just be Ennard, Molten Freddy, and their UCN counterparts, right? I'm pretty sure Tangle is the same character, but I think it'd be better to just give it its own profile.
The tales books makes it clear that the mimic stacked people into piles,also tangle doesn’t necessarily have elements that suggest he’s a ennard form,along with that the tales books gives us origns robthe blob and even why he attacks Burntrap.

They should be,Scott Cawthon blatantly
Admitted that these books are indeed tied to the games he said some are and some aren’t,but in the ultimate guide book a book written by him,he gives us the canon books in the form of the stitchwraith which if you read the man in room portion Scott states “new leads” and he says and I qoute “
While several Fazbear Frights stories tie in to the series' larger meta story, "The Man in Room 1280" leads directly into the meta story— and the return of Afton.

William Afton: The events of the story seem to indicate that the man in Room 1280 is William Afton. This is backed up by the man's injuries (matching the ending of Pizzeria Simulator), the fact that he seems to be unkillable, the upernatural events that surround him, and the events of the stingers that ollow the story.”
Along with giving in sections and confirming things in that guide books even confirming chicas soul through the frights books as well along with assertions on how Henry’s fire didn’t work and as seen in security breach and ruin it didnt as the place still is in tact.
So conclusion-Stitchwraith stingers= games therefore the feats in those books and lore are applicable for the games.

I want to mentioned, there was a official licensed FNAF Roblox game by Scott himself
Scott really said "This skin is ready to release" and the dev team took it as "RELEASE THE GAME ! ! !".
Can't make this stuff up.

They should be,Scott Cawthon blatantly
Admitted that these books are indeed tied to the games he said some are and some aren’t,but in the ultimate guide book a book written by him,he gives us the canon books in the form of the stitchwraith which if you read the man in room portion Scott states “new leads” and he says and I qoute “
While several Fazbear Frights stories tie in to the series' larger meta story, "The Man in Room 1280" leads directly into the meta story— and the return of Afton.

William Afton: The events of the story seem to indicate that the man in Room 1280 is William Afton. This is backed up by the man's injuries (matching the ending of Pizzeria Simulator), the fact that he seems to be unkillable, the upernatural events that surround him, and the events of the stingers that ollow the story.”
Along with giving in sections and confirming things in that guide books even confirming chicas soul through the frights books as well along with assertions on how Henry’s fire didn’t work and as seen in security breach and ruin it didnt as the place still is in tact.
So conclusion-Stitchwraith stingers= games therefore the feats in those books and lore are applicable for the games.
If we can all agree about the Stitchwraith stingers' continuity with the games, I can add some abilities to The Puppet's profile

If we can all agree about the Stitchwraith stingers' continuity with the games, I can add some abilities to The Puppet's profile
Not even just abilities,just more stuff like attack potency,speed and intelligence overall,as she has excessive amounts of them in them.
+I don’t see why people need to disagree when the evidence and statements are blatantly clear.

Not even just abilities,just more stuff like attack potency,speed and intelligence overall,as she has excessive amounts of them in them.
+I don’t see why people need to disagree when the evidence and statements are blatantly clear.
Could you fill me in on what The Puppet gets from the stingers?

Back