• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
fnaf getting downgraded into the ******* dirt lol

this was brought up on another thread but the verse wasn't tagged and it gained zero traction, feel free to read that as well

so the fnaf animatronics currently have superhuman speed because they instantly change positions on cameras, however this is clearly because they lack animations rather than it being an actual speed feat

the idea of them moving between rooms and being superhuman through that alone is pretty ridiculous, i can run through rooms in seconds and i still haven't been dissected by the government so i'm probably not superhuman

in fnaf 1, we see foxy making a mad dash for the office. it's probably fair to assume he's going as fast as possible here, which is funny because i calced it to below average human (calc is unevaluated). much slower than the seemingly instantaneous position changes we see on the cameras. here foxy has a proper animation rather than a couple of still images, so it's probably more reliable than anything else we see on the cameras.

in fnaf 2 we have a minigame where franklin finger struggles to serve food fast enough to keep a bunch of kids happy. if facial fringbar could move at superhuman speeds, i doubt he'd be having trouble with that. fnaf minigames are usually metaphorical and their visuals tend to be unreliable, but i doubt there would be a game with an objective like that if furnace fondle was canonically capable of feeding everyone in the blink of an eye

in security breach we have the glamrock animatronics, who should be far superior to the originals, still moving slow enough for their movements to be seen clearly

and no, jumpscaring a guard is not "blitzing" them. the animatronics are 9-C and only need one good hit to kill/incapacitate the guard, who is cornered and completely defenseless. jumping out and killing someone far weaker than you is not a "blitz".

this should apply to the fnaf 1 animatronics and those who scale to them. that's about it.

Agree.

I'm not up to snuff when it comes to Five Nights at Freddy's lore, but, on top of being animatronics, never are the Animatronics suggested to have any superhuman capabilities outside of their obvious strength, barring Foxy, who is notably swift and nimble as a pirate. Like, they're not empowered by Damballa or anything.

548e083ed4f62a16810595a27096da6a.jpg

Yeah, I agree because it's right, but do you really gotta do FNAF at Freddy's like this?

in fnaf 2 we have a minigame where franklin finger struggles to serve food fast enough to keep a bunch of kids happy. if facial fringbar could move at superhuman speeds, i doubt he'd be having trouble with that. fnaf minigames are usually metaphorical and their visuals tend to be unreliable, but i doubt there would be a game with an objective like that if furnace fondle was canonically capable of feeding everyone in the blink of an eye
Also, pretty sure theres a human in that suit due to the fact they're walking around. since thats freddy that means this was after fazbear entertainment took away their ability to walk around during the day. (iirc, fnaf 1-2 animatronics cant walk around during the day. everything before that is fair game)

not really, we'd just have to find another way to figure out their speed
The only other scaling i could see if them heavily downscaling from the glamrocks. something like

Average human (this assumes the glamrocks are Athletic human for outrunning gregory) (Should be inferior to the Glamrock Animatronics, who can eventually outrun Gregory)

Also, pretty sure theres a human in that suit due to the fact they're walking around. since thats freddy that means this was after fazbear entertainment took away their ability to walk around during the day. (iirc, fnaf 1-2 animatronics cant walk around during the day. everything before that is fair game)
the minigame shows william killing charlie, who was killed before the other children. so faculty fistboar wouldn't have been possessed at that point.
The only other scaling i could see if them heavily downscaling from the glamrocks. something like

Average human (this assumes the glamrocks are Athletic human for outrunning gregory) (Should be inferior to the Glamrock Animatronics, who can eventually outrun Gregory)
we can calc foxy jumping at the player in fnaf 2

the minigame shows william killing charlie, who was killed before the other children. so faculty fistboar wouldn't have been possessed at that point.
All the bites from the animatronics were (if i recall) not possession based, with fredbear simply biting down, and Mangle/Foxy/whoever the hell did the other bite incident did it due to the criminal database system. (could be wrong here though)
we can calc foxy jumping at the player in fnaf 2
Fair. speaking of which was The Puppet's speed feat ever calced, or Ennard's?

Unknown, i would assume.
It would be Unknown. I guess if you're feeling frisky something like "Below Average Human (struggles to chase down children)" or "Average Human (can outrun children)" could theoretically work.

All the bites from the animatronics were (if i recall) not possession based, with fredbear simply biting down, and Mangle/Foxy/whoever the hell did the other bite incident did it due to the criminal database system.
uh...yeah. so?
Fair. speaking of which was The Puppet's speed feat ever calced, or Ennard's?
i don't think so, but the og animatronics don't scale to either of them anyways. what's ennard's speed feat?

uh...yeah. so?
That means if William is killing, that means this is post Fredbear bite, meaning the animatronics have already lost their ability to walk around, so thats assumably human.
i don't think so, but the og animatronics don't scale to either of them anyways. what's ennard's speed feat?
Ennard can go from the vent in the secret office down to infront of the player without the player reacting, if i recall. i believe he does this regardless if you have your camera up or not, so he doesn't get in without you noticing.

That means if William is killing, that means this is post Fredbear bite, meaning the animatronics have already lost their ability to walk around, so thats assumably human.
fredbear bite was the bite of 83, animatronics didn't lose the ability to roam until the bite of 87
Ennard can go from the vent in the secret office down to infront of the player without the player reacting, if i recall. i believe he does this regardless if you have your camera up or not, so he doesn't get in without you noticing.
how could michael react to that in the first place? he's cornered in an office by a big ass spaghetti robot, what is he supposed to do

fredbear bite was the bite of 83, animatronics didn't lose the ability to roam until the bite of 87
shit you right, nvm then.
how could michael react to that in the first place? he's cornered in an office by a big ass spaghetti robot, what is he supposed to do
Im more speaking of him getting in even if Michael is directly looking at the vent, Ennard can still get right infront of him before he reacts. Michael cant do shit about spaghetti lord but Ennard was still able to basically instant transmission himself infront of michael.

Im more speaking of him getting in even if Michael is directly looking at the vent, Ennard can still get right infront of him before he reacts. Michael cant do shit about spaghetti lord but Ennard was still able to basically instant transmission himself infront of michael.
once again i'd attribute that to a lack of animations, if ennard was faster than the eye can see then he probably wouldn't be visible on the cameras and would get to michael in an instant, plus he wouldn't need to disguise himself using michael's body as he could just move faster than eyesight anyways

once again i'd attribute that to a lack of animations, if ennard was faster than the eye can see then he probably wouldn't be visible on the cameras and would get to michael in an instant, plus he wouldn't need to disguise himself using michael's body as he could just move faster than eyesight anyways
i dont think thats much of a problem in sister location, iirc that game is basically the most animated out of all the point and click fnaf games (besides funtime freddy's minigame, all the animatronics were fully animated when moving). and i dont believe he needs to have been faster than the human eye, it's very well possible he's just able to jump out of the vent fast enough to catch Michael completely off guard.

i dont think thats much of a problem in sister location, iirc that game is basically the most animated out of all the point and click fnaf games (besides funtime freddy's minigame, all the animatronics were fully animated when moving).
the ennard “fight” (if you can call it that) is pretty different from the rest of the game. just like the first fnaf games, there are zero animations for ennard outside of his jumpscares.
it's very well possible he's just able to jump out of the vent fast enough to catch Michael completely off guard.
average humans can jump around corners and catch each other completely off guard as well

I agree, though I believe there are some speed feats besides just Foxy running. Off the top of my head, there's Foxy and Ballora moving around in Sister Location and a handful of jumpscares like FNAF2 Withered Foxy, Toy Bonnie, Puppet, or Mangle,

I don't know how you'd be able to calc these though. The Puppet and Mangle's jumpscares seem to be at least Average Human at a glance though. Foxy moving out of sight between flashlight flashes may be noteable, and Ballora's movements should at least be higher than the current calc.

Having initially brought this up in the previous thread, I'm shocked that it wasn't applied already, so I'm fine with this.

I agree, though I believe there are some speed feats besides just Foxy running. Off the top of my head, there's Foxy and Ballora moving around in Sister Location and a handful of jumpscares like FNAF2 Withered Foxy, Toy Bonnie, Puppet, or Mangle,

I don't know how you'd be able to calc these though. The Puppet and Mangle's jumpscares seem to be at least Average Human at a glance though. Foxy moving out of sight between flashlight flashes may be noteable, and Ballora's movements should at least be higher than the current calc.
puppet and the funtimes don't scale to the originals, and i'm not sure if the toys do, either. plus the puppet going across the restaurant is probably a better feat than her jumpscare. the jumpscares can be calced with angsizing, i think.

average humans can jump around corners and catch each other completely off guard as well
this is him jumping from one side of the room to the other without michael being able to react, not him jumping out from a corner.

I think average human, scaling to chasing down adult humans should be relatively fine for most of the cast if the ennard thing doesn't work. (some of the cast would obviously downscale from that, specifically the withered and og cast, as this was assumably done notably by the fnaf 2 cast) (with the puppet scaling to him hauling his ass across the entire pizzeria within seconds)

he’s jumping out from a vent, any average guy could do that fast enough to catch someone off-guard
when looking directly at it? i really doubt someone can jump out of a vent and race across a room fast enough for anyone to not notice them at all.
when did any of the animatronics do that
the only thing the toy animatronics notably did besides whichever of those plastic bastards bit jeremy's face. they would get aggressive towards parents and overcoming their passivity, which would mean they would have ran at them.

when looking directly at it? i really doubt someone can jump out of a vent and race across a room fast enough for anyone to not notice them at all.
why does ennard have to race across the room when he can just jump out of the vent and land on michael
the only thing the toy animatronics notably did besides whichever of those plastic bastards bit jeremy's face. they would get aggressive towards parents and overcoming their passivity, which would mean they would have ran at them.
i don’t think this warrants a response

So the speed scaling is looking like;

Glamrocks (Athletic Human) > FNaF2/Everybody else (Average Human) > FNaF 1 (Below Average Human)?

So the speed scaling is looking like;

Glamrocks (Athletic Human) > FNaF2/Everybody else (Average Human) > FNaF 1 (Below Average Human)?
Would springtrap scale to the fnaf 2 or 1 cast? springtrap is an older model (basically predates everyone besides fredbear), but as scraptrap has shown to be hell of alot more mobile than he usually is.

william blitzes animatronics i think and for some ******* reason he doesn’t seem to be any slower or in pain at all as springtrap, which takes away everything cool about the character but probably makes him scale

however the animatronics are below average human so i don’t see the point in scaling william to them lol

Would springtrap scale to the fnaf 2 or 1 cast? springtrap is an older model (basically predates everyone besides fredbear), but as scraptrap has shown to be hell of alot more mobile than he usually is.
I don't think he's ever stated to be slower or less efficient as Springtrap, so can probably still be average human due to him blitzing the FNaF1 cast as William.

I don't think he's ever stated to be slower or less efficient as Springtrap, so can probably still be average human due to him blitzing the FNaF1 cast as William.
the fact this mfer looking like this and somehow turns his suit that should be slower than a snail into a suit he can use to escape multiple fires that were meant to kill him is impressive

deyy4dp-0bdbef11-a6e1-4159-9cc1-c1d5b09d1875.png

Back