• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

FNaF world speed collecting thread

I have a few ideas fir fnaf world getting speed, and I'd like to ask for some ideas to help
so far I have these ideas:
A. Speed of light
Chica's magic rainbow currently has light manipulation listen on the profile, and chica is capable of dodging many attacks from her, therfore giving her speed of light tier
the biggest problems with this, however is
How do we even justify chica's magic rainbow being lightspeed
1. How do we justify rainbow actually have light manip anyways, since it's never explicitly stated or implied. All we have is the fact that rainbows are made of light, and she shoot things that appear to be lasers
2. I'm unsure if this would give speed of light travel or combat speed, since she never really attacks the rainbow in the minigame
3. I don't know how you could justify anything scaling to chica's speed

and then

B. Speed of lightning
As we all know, nightmare has an attack that shoots lighting, which automatically gives him that attack speed
unfortunately, I still don't know how to justify it scaling to reactions or travel, since in fnaf world nobody has ever dodged anything outside of minigames
once again, an idea that is gonna be hard to use

C. Speed of whatever the **** comet speed is
this one is unlikely so I don't have much to say, but funtime foxy's attacks are stated to be comets, so this is a possibility

D. Speed of sound
this is where things get easier
there are multiple song based attacks in the game, which are easily presumable speed of sound
and then there's attacks that seem to have very similar speed, and the player can react to attacks during challenger battles, potentially giving an easy speed of sound rating to the verse

E. Bullet level
not gonna elaborate much on this one, basically just foxy fighters
also I recall there being missiles in that minigame, so perhaps mach speeds are justifiable as well?

F. Cheddar cheese level
as a last resort, we can use the "hot cheese" attack
if someone knows the terminal velocity of a big ******* glob of cheese, feel free to share

reply with more ideas, we really need some

I'm just gonna make the crt then, speed of sound along with the few lighting speed additions should be easy enough

Back