• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

For the spot in 8-B strongest non-smurfs... Gray Fox vs Mikumo Kushinada

SpookyShadow said:
>skill scaling chain
I would rather hear her feats than some scaling chain. Literally nobody assumes Gray Fox is more skilled, but assuming stuff without knowing anything about him is just, wow.
No by scaling chain i mean not "slightly more skilled than x cus she won", i mean "the skill difference is so big between disciple and Advanced Grand Master that disciple level skill are literally insignificant".

The big tiddy goth gf - Apparently her stuff mentioned by Earl

Frank - One shotting her with HF Blade

XDragnoir said:
If her Decosntruction has a know mechanic, then yes, actually, yeah, how does it works?
Not really anything to call "mechanism" in kenichiverse when it comes to Ki. It is borderline magic, just some of the things you can do with ki:

• Increase your range
  • Fool all senses
  • Create clones and afterimages
  • Deconstruct
  • Kill on a cellular level
  • Heal on a cellular level
Especially the last 3 are like...stupid af. So "it just works" would be the best way to put it.

@Spooky

She doesn't have HF Blade, but she has the same thing, but better. Namely her deconstruction which has FAR more range than the HF blade.

I'm sure if no mechanism is know, and "pulverize with a touch" is the only description, this would be more an AP feat, but whatever.

XDragnoir said:
I'm sure if no mechanism is know, and "pulverize with a touch" is the only description, this would be more an AP feat, bit whatever.
Doubt it, since it was only her touki who had such effects, her kicking around people wasn't doing anything more than KOing them.

Also that was still done to 8-B ppl.

Yeah, if it is a special attack i see no problem, should i do Mikumo vs Kakine now or you want to wait a bit and do it yourself?

From what I see, her attacks are not really un-dodgeable. Gray is really damn good at dodging, and what stops from him seeing her by Heat vision? Like, that seems like a perfect counter to afterimages. And nothing stops Frank from reducing the distance.

Her attacks are not undodgeable, but there are literal hundreds of hands all around the battle field.

As for afterimages sure, but there are also the clone creation. Fighting 6 Mikumo's at the same time.

So in CQC: He has to fight 6 opponents at the same time of Mikumo's level of skill

Outside of range (even assuming he can get in range): He gets pulverized due to Mikumo literally turning the fight into a "floor is laval game".

Don't really see Gray Fox dealing with that and with an opponent of Mikumo's skill on top of that.

So something like Netero's Bodhisattva? Alright, but still Gray has analytical prediction (probably similar to Vamp's, reading every muscle movement in the body) and thermal vision to see which one is real.

I see no clone creation on her profile (Duplication), only afterimage creation. Skill doesn't instantly mean you are invincible, especially against opponent who can slash you to pieces with one swing. And HF Blades have extended range with shockwaves when swung at full force. Not only that but he can also generate omnidirectional shockwaves with stomps, and when he gets very damaged he instantly creates electric discharges that damage also the opponent. He also uses invisibility/stealth camo in character (which is somewhat hard to detect even for likes of Snake who has nanomachine powered senses, radars, thermal signatures, can hear heartbeats correctly et cetera) and has a electromagnetic forcefield that is also in character for him to use that protects him from the hands.

Even average grandmasters can see everymove their opponent can make. Whereas Mikumo is an Advanced Grandmaster, so Analytical Prediction ain't really a factor.

Why is HF blade a factor? Seriously she has HF blade but with much greater range. It's like calling a knife a factor when your opponent has an AK-47. About the shockwaves, everyone and their grandmother can create shockwaves in Kenichi verse, she can deal no problem. If he gets damaged he's either dead or incapped, so the electricity is not a factor. Invisibility gets countered by both her "floor is lava" and Seikuken (which senses everything in range) along with sensing fighting spirit. Why would electromagnetic fields stop ki attacks?

>Even average grandmasters can see everymove their opponent can make. Whereas Mikumo is an Advanced Grandmaster, so Analytical Prediction ain't really a factor.

no prediction on her profile

>About the shockwaves, everyone and their grandmother can create shockwaves in Kenichi verse, she can deal no problem.

no shockwave generation on her profile

Also the argument with her having similar stuff means absolutely nothing, she has no resistance to these abilities.

I mean its pure skill, but i can add it sure in most stuff she just upscales from stuff Kenichi Shirahama (not all, just most).

About the shockwave, she iirc has not demonstrated such a thing, but literally everyone else has. So people like Akira Hongo and his rival Sakaki (especially Sakaki) spam the shit outta Shockwaves. And she took on Sasaki, Akisame Koetsuji and a bunch of others barely breaking a sweat. You can't resist shockwaves, but she has dealt with people who do use shockwaves rather easily.

Back