• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Franchise weightlifting contest.

Which is the strongest character in lifting strength of all fiction? Rules:

• No hax.
  • No characters with unlimited strength.
  • No reality warping.
  • If the character uses technology, just the standard equpiment.

Well, all higher-dimensional entities have unlimited strength. If we discount that, characters such as Suprema, who can literally lift universes probably all qualify for a potential position.

Limit this to only 3 phsyical and one time dimensional(i.e. "normal) characters

And as far as this match goes,imma put someone from DC,ummmm

here's cynthonna,the kryptonian godess of ice
Cynthonna
In post crisis superman's words she almost knocked him out with,"a casual backhand" and "she possesses a strength beyond anything I've ever encountered",i think she can contend in this tournament

Striking Strength. This is a lifting strength contest. Also, normal characters are 3 spatial and zero temporal dimension.

Well, I think that we may have an immeasurably small temporal dimension to drift forward in, but we do not actually encompass a significant amount of time at once, that we can freely move back and forth in.

Back