• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Frank West Tournament Right 6 Frank West vs Patrick

These two use whatever the hell as weapons. So let's see them battle.

Frank West vs Patrick (Whack The Series)

Speed is equal

Both are given a day of prep and their full arsenal

Lighting (Aka his God summon) for Patrick is restricted though

That's all I believe. Round 6 may start

Frank West:

Patrick: 2

Inconclusive/Draw:

While Frank easily has the better arsenal, if Patrick manages to summon really anyone, Frank'll definitely lose. It really depends on whether Patrick can do so. I'll wait to see what others say

Robot972 said:
While Frank easily has the better arsenal, if Patrick manages to summon really anyone, Frank'll definitely lose. It really depends on whether Patrick can do so. I'll wait to see what others say
Also. Side note. I don't see why he wouldn't summon his summons. Especially with prep time. He does get a day to prepare. As does frank.

Patrick should have this. Franks arsenal is definitely better. But the amount of summons Patrick has would be too much for Frank. He would have to watch out for every single summon. Patrick with his guns, The Grudge, Several dolls with guns and knives, whiskey and whiskers, Monster trees, and pinhead. Then add in theres homing attacks and franks in big trouble. And they are plenty strong enough to hurt frank. Even if he starts in his suit, the gun damage Patrick's and their guns do is enough to destroy Wall level+ bodies. Shouldn't have an issue piercing his suit. So a series of summons overwhelm Frank. He has no reason he wouldn't summon them. And that's assuming he hasn't already considering theres prep. Patrick wins alone through overwhelming

Patrick was so fitting to fight. Utilizing random crud to kill. Unfortunately he has so many stupid summons. And quite literally God. He has the power of God and Anime on his side

I mean you could restrict those summons

You've been responsible for like half of Frank's losses and you've given him like one win-

Come back to the wiki and I got a lot of work ahead of me

Considering they got a day of prep and their entire arsenal. It really wouldn't have been right to restrict them.

Just restrict them to 9-A shit that's a lot more fair-

Like at this point I don't see how it could be fair if this dude is gunna summon god the first thing he does.

It really isn't. His 9-A ain't got much of any range, Where Frank has much better range. And the fact his durability hits 9-A. Patrick's doesn't.

And I restricted God. I took that out cause that's a massive range, speed, and power advantage all in one. At least the other summons are on FRANKS level and he could responsibly kill them

God is the only acception being city block

The rest are his level. Dolls are probably weaker by a bit though.

They are not 9-A. No. On Patrick's level who physically kicked someone through a wall and caused a human sized hole, and can kill people who survived being bashed into walls and a roof hard enough to break em.

Then, uh...I...I don't see the problem here. If it's just pinhead and grudge girl (which is what it says on his profile), and they're 9-B, Frank freezes them or atomizes them or smth before they can be too much of a problem.

Yeah I don't see why frank can't freeze them before they become a problem then? Like that in particular doesn't seem like an issue when they get one shot by Frank's 9-A weaponry.

The problem is there being many of them, and the range some have. Plus, Patrick himself. All too worry about

Oh I just realize he more than has the range to make up for it.

...yeah, I don't see how this is fair to be perfectly honest. I can't see much that Frank can personally do?? At least in base form. Exo suit?

Oh so Exo suit makes this...super easy if we consider just about any of the upgrades. A good range attack, four times as strong, or a little stronger, four or more times as durable, military grade, the guns won't do much to it in all honesty, it'll make quick work of the summons because guns exist with the military upgrade...

yeah I dunno the Exo suit seems to make it real easy

Guns will do stuff. They obliterate through Wall level+ people's bodies. And have destroyed large portions of their bodies. So piercing a 9-A shouldn't be an issue.

And I kinda have hard doubts it makes it real easy. That doesn't really consider Patrick's powers and summons powers

Back