• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well, Fred can hit Loch Ness monster either way, being a ghost or not.

And seeing that Fred has time to investigate on the creature, I think he will win.

Not to mention that Fred can get little by using his bio belt if anything goes wrong.

Why? Because he is smart enough to disarm traps made an crazy dude that spent decades creating traps, thats my reasoning.

If only speed was unequalized... but then Fred would speedblitz Nessie

That is why it isn't XD

Also Nessie probably is going to get deleted due to having no "Canon" but still, guessing Nessie can teleport to avoid getting hurt to badly but Fred probably will figure something out idk

Nessie would one shot if this takes place in the loch, I'm pretty sure nessie would be more than wall level also due to its sheer size alone. How much time does fred have, I think nessie would just eat him.

Nessie definitely is more than wall level just based on all the stories etc. I'm from Scotland and you hear a lot about the legend of nessie, a wall isnt stopping nessie what so ever.

Pretty sure that Fred isn't a moron enough to let himself be eaten, dude, this is seriously a bad reasoning, is not like Nessie can one shot him

Tbh still waiting for it to be deleted lol. Nessie is thought to be a ghost, and is supposably a powerful one at that, able to go undetected and such. Able to vanish from our plane of existence.

Nessy must be downplayed on its profile because it would stomps Fred hard IMO. Literally would just eat Fred. Fred is in the water right? If so he has no chance.

No one said that he was on the water, they just said that the fight would be on the Noch, why do you think that Fred would just swim when he have a monster to catch dude?

And saying that 'just eat Fred' as if he doesn't have no AP is just wrong.

And the mystery gang already fought against giant monsters, like the 30 feet tall Shaggy, which was a robot that looked like Shaggy and was tall as buildings.

Yeah but the thing is nessy isn't really know to come out and be visible to others it basically is always deep in the water so I'm pretty sure its not just going to come up and have a battle with Fred and Fred isn't really going to have many option from outskirts of the loch to aattack,locate and defeat nessy. If he decides to to go in and take it out I believe he would be eaten alive, he may have a chance from the outskirts but even them I'm doubtful.

Fred wont really fight first, he is more of a trap master before anything else, so Fred will make traps on the outskirts and the shores, is not like he would literally jump on the water for no reason.

And how high is Ness on the AP thing? I mean, Fred scales to ripping off a superhuman zombie hand with his hands and ripping off the head of a robotic dragon that is human sized.

Back