• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Not quite, if my freezing you mean making the components of fire solid. It be very cold but not AZ.

She froze solid purgatory flames Which basically would need to stop the momentum of the particles of said flames

We don't give AZ to things unless we have either a statement or heavily implications of AZ level temps, because there's a ton of feats of people completely freezing flames solid but don't have any statements or implications of it being AZ. And actually have anti-feats against that assertion.

Trying to argue using irl physics on this topic is an appeal to reality and isn't something that's accepted by the wiki, you can ask any knowledgeable mod on this and they'll tell you the same.

So no, freezing flames solid wouldn't grant you AZ level temps on this wiki, you're just able to freeze flames at a certain temperature.

Freezing anything will slow down its molecules.

And what's shown in the NNT page is simply being frozen and then the ice shattering and disappearing.

We don't give AZ to things unless we have either a statement or heavily implications of AZ level temps, because there's a ton of feats of people completely freezing flames solid but don't have any statements or implications of it being AZ. And actually have anti-feats against that assertion.

Trying to argue using irl physics on this topic is an appeal to reality and isn't something that's accepted by the wiki, you can ask any knowledgeable mod on this and they'll tell you the same.

So no, freezing flames solid wouldn't grant you AZ level temps on this wiki, you're just able to freeze flames at a certain temperature.
Okay then i’ll just say it’s really cold ig ahah

And what's shown in the NNT page is simply being frozen and then the ice shattering and disappearing.
There it stopped and erased the inextinguishable flames we thought stopping completely it’s momentum would qualify but it’s a no sadly

Hellblaze is agreed to be hotter than lightning also freezing a persons body solid requires AZ temperatures.
Okay then i’ll just say it’s really cold ig ahah

There it stopped and erased the inextinguishable flames we thought stopping completely it’s momentum would qualify but it’s a no sadly

Blood freezing to nearly absolute zero temperature: -272.29 degrees C. And freezing human body is way colder.

Hellblaze is agreed to be hotter than lightning also freezing a persons body solid requires AZ temperatures.
Hellblaze's temperature doesn't matter, freezing flames solid isn't something that can be used to argue for AZ on this website.

Also i'm going to call 100% bullshit on that "freezing a person's body solid requires AZ temperatures" claim, i'm definitely going to need a scan that says this, even to someone like myself who isn't that knowledgeable on this topic, this sounds completely made up.

Are you talking about Flash Freezing by any chance? if so then no, we don't treat flash freezing someone as meaning the ice has AZ level temperatures or it being relatively close to AZ temperatures despite the fact flash freezing something is somewhat close to AZ irl. (-196 C)

This is just an appeal to reality and like i've already said with freezing flames solid, this isn't something that can be used to argue for AZ on this website, you need a direct statement or heavily implication to argue for AZ, not using irl physics which aren't accepted to be useable in these types of instances.

Last edited:
since when
Freezing solid or Turing into ice it requires az temperatures
Blood freezing to nearly absolute zero temperature: -272.29 degrees C. And freezing human body is way colder.
Hellblaze's temperature doesn't matter, freezing flames solid isn't something that can be used to argue for AZ on this website.

Also i'm going to call 100% bullshit on that "freezing a person's body solid requires AZ temperatures" claim, i'm definitely going to need a scan that says this, even to someone like myself who isn't that knowledgeable on this topic, this sounds completely made up.

Are you talking about Flash Freezing by any chance? if so then no, we don't treat flash freezing someone as meaning the ice has AZ level temperatures or it being relatively close to AZ temperatures despite the fact flash freezing something is somewhat close to AZ irl. (-196 C)

This is just an appeal to reality and like i've already said with freezing flames, isn't something that can be used to argue for AZ on this website, you need a direct statement or heavily implication to argue for AZ, not using irl physics which aren't accepted to be useable in these types of instances.
Here

Hellblaze's temperature doesn't matter, freezing solid flames isn't something that can be used to argue for AZ on this website.

This is just an appeal to reality and like i've already said with freezing flames, isn't something that can be used to argue for AZ on this website, you need a direct statement or heavily implication to argue for AZ, not using irl physics which aren't accepted to be useable in these types of instances.
The temperature of lightning is used despite being an appeal to reality planet sizes can be assumed to be = to ours which is also appeal to reality

Lots of things are accepted despite being appeal to reality By Asura agreed to AZ so idk if there is a rule against it I changed it in the OP for now

Just look at google
The article where this information comes from said that the blood was frozen to near Absolute Zero temperatures, not that the freezing point of blood is near Absolute Zero temperatures. As in, they purposely froze it to that temperature.

If you actually type in "what is the freezing point of blood", your instantly met with an article that says that the freezing point of blood is -2 to -3 degrees Celcius. And multiple other sources which say that the freezing point is much higher.

The temperature of lightning is used despite being an appeal to reality planet sizes can be assumed to be = to ours which is also appeal to reality
These are nowhere comparable to assuming that since a character can freeze flames solid or flash freeze objects it means the ice has to have Absolute Zero temperatures, this is because most authors when they create a story aren't physicist and don't understand the mechanics behind these abilities from a physics point. So we have feats like these which from a physics standpoint must have Absolute Zero temperatures but from a fictional story standpoint, doesn't have to be Absolute Zero, you have a higher preponderance of evidence to prove your claim in this instance since we're talking about something that has happened within a fictional story and not something that has happened irl.

The reason why we assume the temperature of lightning in fiction is most likely the temperature of lightning irl is for a multitude of reasons, the author is basing lightning in their fictional story to irl lightning which they've seen since they were a child, the assumption of the temperature of lightning is usually never disproved by the author, it would take more assumptions to assume that lightning in fiction would have higher or lower levels of temperature etc. Samething would apply to assuming the planet size's.

This is just a terrible argument to make, and one that doesn't actually debunk my argument at all.

Lots of things are accepted despite being appeal to reality By Asura agreed to AZ so idk if there is a rule against it I changed it in the OP for now
I don't care what ByAsura said, Asura isn't the end all be all to logic just because he's an admin. I can definitely get mods to agree with me, hell DontTalk definitely would agree with me on this and he's more knowledgeable on this subject compared to ByAsura.

The people who agree with your assertion doesn't matter to the logic behind said assertion.

The article where this information comes from said that the blood was frozen to near Absolute Zero temperatures, not that the freezing point of blood is near Absolute Zero temperatures. As in, they purposely froze it to that temperature.

If you actually type in "what is the freezing point of blood", your instantly met with an article that says that the freezing point of blood is -2 to -3 degrees Celcius. And multiple other sources which say that the freezing point is much higher.
Official freezing point for blood is near AZ temperatures and then the human body required AZ even colder to freeze instantly Here

These are nowhere comparable to assuming that since a character can freeze flames solid or flash freeze objects it means the ice has to have Absolute Zero temperatures, this is because most authors when they create a story aren't physicist and don't understand the mechanics behind these abilities from a physics point. So we have feats like these which from a physics standpoint must have Absolute Zero temperatures but from a fictional story standpoint, doesn't have to be Absolute Zero, you have a higher preponderance of evidence to prove your claim in this instance since we're talking about something that has happened within a fictional story and not something that has happened irl.

The reason why we assume the temperature of lightning in fiction is most likely the temperature of lightning irl is for a multitude of reasons, the author is basing lightning in their fictional story to irl lightning which they've seen since they were a child, the assumption of the temperature of lightning is usually never disproved by the author, it would take more assumptions to assume that lightning in fiction would have higher or lower levels of temperature etc. Samething would apply to assuming the planet size's.

This is just a terrible argument to make, and one that doesn't actually debunk my argument at all.

I don't care what ByAsura said, Asura isn't the end all be all to logic just because he's an admin. I can definitely get mods to agree with me, hell DontTalk definitely would agree with me on this and he's more knowledgeable on this subject compared to ByAsura.

The people who agree with your assertion doesn't matter to the logic behind said assertion.
No don’t misunderstand me I am not appealing to his autority I was using Asura cause he generally know about hidden rules or things I ignore about Vsbw rules

And as I said I removed it for now

Guess my fridge has absolute zero since it can freeze blood and flesh (meat). Based fridge...you only need -3 Celsius to freeze blood.

Without statements of it being absolute zero you won't get it. Authors alot of time don't even realise what they say "can freeze space" "can freeze energy" "can burn laws" etc.

Sub-zero from Mortal Kombat has such statements of AZ (game manual) so that video is useles.

Guess my fridge has absolute zero since it can freeze blood and flesh (meat). Based fridge...you only need -3 Celsius to freeze blood.

Without statements of it being absolute zero you won't get it. Authors alot of time don't even realise what they say "can freeze space" "can freeze energy" "can burn laws" etc.

Sub-zero from Mortal Kombat has such statements of AZ (game manual) so that video is useles.
Technically speaking you don’t freeze blood solid 🥵

Freezing human blood solid needs near AZ temperatures. Freezing a human body solid to the core needs AZ temperatures which Jericho did to Guila passively.

Freezing human blood solid needs near AZ temperatures. Freezing a human body solid to the core needs AZ temperatures which Jericho did to Guila passively.
Speedster no it doesn't. You have no real sources to back this up other than a Mortal Kombat video.

Guys, discussing this without any source is legit nonsense. We are talking about science. Any information you drop should be backed up with a scientific source.

Thats so wrong... thats blood outside the body which freezes faster as it lacks the body temperature which makes harder for hot-blooded beings to freeze. Then, you have that the linked article is not about at what temperature blood freezes but just an experiment where they had frozen the blood till it reached that low temperature.

Blood freezes at -3 outside of body and lower inside...depending on each person but once it reaches -36 the skin will turn blue and will start to have it freeze faster and faster till your flesh gets too as your body can't regulate the difference.

If you actually read the article you sent, they froze it to that said temperature. Nowhere it is stated, that blood needs to be frozen to absolute zero.

Last edited:
This thread is pretty pointless. There's no credible source for the claims in the original post and anyone with more than elementary school knowledge can tell you that blood doesn't have the freezing point of helium.

Back