• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Frieza vs Conner Mcknight

What was the context of Conner's Reality Warping? Is it even combat applicable, and does he use it frequently in-character? And what's his greatest known AP feat?

A) If Conner's Reality Warping isn't combat applicable and/or he doesn't use it in-character, and his greatest known AP feat is less than 1.7 tenatons, then Freeza takes this.

B) If Conner's Reality Warping is combat applicable, and he does use it in-character, then regardless of AP-Durability difference or no, Conner could just warp Freeza.

EDIT: It seems that Conner's reality warping has something to do with the "Triassic Dimension". Seeing as Portal Creation isn't in his list of abilities, I'm going to assume it isn't a place he could just BFR Freeza to, and the Triassic Dimension isn't listed as the battlefield, so...I'm going to vote Freeza on this one, AP and durability advantage with a confirmed Dwarf Star Level+ feat.

Korudo Daio said:
What was the context of Conner's Reality Warping? Is it even combat applicable, and does he use it frequently in-character? And what's his greatest known AP feat?
A) If Conner's Reality Warping isn't combat applicable and/or he doesn't use it in-character, and his greatest known AP feat is less than 1.7 tenatons, then Freeza takes this.

B) If Conner's Reality Warping is combat applicable, and he does use it in-character, then regardless of AP-Durability difference or no, Conner could just warp Freeza.

EDIT: It seems that Conner's reality warping has something to do with the "Triassic Dimension". Seeing as Portal Creation isn't in his list of abilities, I'm going to assume it isn't a place he could just BFR Freeza to, and the Triassic Dimension isn't listed as the battlefield, so...I'm going to vote Freeza on this one, AP and durability advantage with a confirmed Dwarf Star Level+ feat.
B, and it is combat applicable, but i dont think its a portal so much as a automatic transfeer by his own power. Power Rangers are at least 12 times base line at their wekest

Then a revision needs to be made. As it stands, there's nothing on his profile here to suggest he can BFR Freeza to the dimension he has reality-warping control over, so my vote still stands.

As an aside, though, assuming you made this battle with the intent that Conner could use his hax... Why did you even bother? Freeza gets put up against so many haxstomps on this site, it gets kind of old.

Making a CRT for a single power to be added seems a bit much, especially for a fairly "basic" power so I'll just add it.

Conner's reality warping ain't very powerful and it takes a lot of his energy to perform, so I doubt he hax stomps.

Then we go back to it being an AP/Dura advantage for Freeza, who's a casual Dwarf Star+ class--still far more than 12x baseline 5-A at 1.7 tenatons. Are there any calcs for Power Rangers' higher-end feats that Conner would scale to?

2.4 tenatons would tip the scales in Conner's favor--it just sort of depends on whether or not we want to consider Freeza's feat at being "full power" or not, so to speak. He seemed pretty casual when he did it, and it's been previously shown that he has to power up to get to his "My power is 530,000" stage... It seems kind of a weak arguement, though, tbh, so I suppose I'll change my vote to Conner.

Back