• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vizer04

He/Him
Frieza VS Turles
  • Fight Location: New York (USA)
  • Starting Distance: 100m
  • Both in-character
  • Speed Equalized
They start in Base Forms but Frieza can transform and Turles can eat the Fruit of Might

AP Section

Frieza:
4.89 Tenatons of TNT
Turles: 5.41 Tenatons of TNT

Votes
Frieza: 7 (@Vizer04, @StekFence, @Mariogoods, @FluffyCreatureZ, @Sonicflare9, @Popted2 and @Acer__)
Turles:
367561589036211.png
dcllje3-4ae44e34-fbae-44a9-a639-fcde1d045aba.png

Last edited:
This Frieza is prohibited from accessing golden, right? I say this because his profile is unified and does not have a clear restriction, but I deduce that its a battle limited to DBZ

Yes, this is Namek Saga Frieza and that means no Golden Form
Well, then I'll wait to see more comments to assess my vote, at the moment I'm not sure.

In an early premise where they start evenly matched, Turles could eat the fruit, which, if tactically correct, could defeat Frieza before transforming

The AP difference is negligible and frieza upscales much much more than turles, so I give it to freeza for having the better skill and intelligence far better stamina and more techniques

The AP difference is negligible and frieza upscales much much more than turles, so I give it to freeza for having the better skill and intelligence far better stamina and more techniques
If frieza pressures black goku v1 too much here, he could eat a fruit and then win. im not voting, but that’s a possiblity

Wait if freeza eats the fruit of might then freeza is completely screwed. This will always go to turles if he can eat it since if he's ever in trouble then he can eat a snack and stomp.

Wait if freeza eats the fruit of might then freeza is completely screwed. This will always go to turles if he can eat it since if he's ever in trouble then he can eat a snack and stomp.
the way I see it, freiza is prob gonna be winning at first, but not stomping. Because of this, black goku v1 is gonna have the opportunity and need for snack time. However, if turles could be argued to be winning at first, then freeza transforms gg. Alternatively, freiza could start off really hungry, and eat the fruit himself.

Also, serious freiza scales a lot higher than his ap amount, which was casual. So the ap difference should actually be quite tiny

Turles > Dr. Wheelo > Saiyan Saga KK3 Goku = 3 * Base Saiyan Saga Goku = 1.8 Tenatons

Frieza >> Casual Frieza = 4.89 Tenatons

However, when Turles ate from the tree of might, he stomped Movie 3 KK10 Goku, who is in Base Superior to his Kaioken times 4 self, so Turles would be > 72 Tenatons

That said, Frieza can go to his final form, which would make him 97.8 Tenatons in 50% and 195.6 in 100% of his power

If nothing is restricted then they fight, turles eats fruit, freeza transforms, freeza stomps.
If freeza is restricted, they fight, turles eats fruit, turles stomps.
If everything restricted, they fight, freeza eventually wins for my reasons.
Actually now that I thknk about it, freeza has no reason to transform to his final form if turles eats fruit since he can't sense ki, so the battle is fair. So I'm voting turles for 1 shotting with fruit.

I mean, why would he do that before Frieza decides to transform?
He’s not gonna make any headway vs frieza who tanked hits from someone way stronger than freiza for an hour. Especially seeing how turles strength is basically = to freezas. On top of this, freiza has a reputation for being dangerous and powerful, so turles is gonna be on guard

But wouldn't Turles start as stronger? Why would he use the fruit on a seemingly weaker opponent?

Besides, Frieza has a scouter normally. If he senses Turles power up, he'll do the same, and win
Turles is only weaker than final form frieza when he’s fruited, so I think frieza just wouldn’t have enough time to get to final form, before turles beats him

Turles is only weaker than final form frieza when he’s fruited, so I think frieza just wouldn’t have enough time to get to final form, before turles beats him
I wouldn't be so sure, given Base Frieza in DBS Broly powered up to his Golden form very quickly even when facing SSJ Broly

And what stops Frieza from transforming into his final form once he senses Turles powering up?
Well, first form frieza is way slower than powered up turles at this point. His reaction speed can’t keep up with turles‘ present combat speed if Turles gets to eat the fruit

Well, first form frieza is way slower than powered up turles at this point. His reaction speed can’t keep up with turles‘ present combat speed if Turles gets to eat the fruit
Frieza was also way slower than SSJ Broly when he turned into Golden Frieza, way more so than the difference in speeds here. Besides, powering up in Dragon Ball is very quick, and Frieza would transform as soon as his scouter notices the sharp increase in power level

I have to agree with Gilad on this one, Frieza would notice that Turles is stronger than him thanks to the Scouter and would transform in response. Then it's all over for Turles as he doesn't have the AP to fight Frieza on his Final Form.

Turles probably wouldn't eat the Fruit since he isn't at disadvantage (at least, at the beginning of the fight)

Frieza FRA

Back