• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Frieza wants his revenge

Frieza: 7 (Peter1129, Zamasu Chan, ZeedKrakenZilla, Kirby71, CryoTheMayo, Zeldasmash, ZeroTC01)

Toppo: 0

This is Frieza from the Broly movie and Toppo from TOP.

Rage Mode Golden Frieza
God of Destruction Toppo

At this point Frieza stomps.

Broly Saga Golden Frieza is able to somewhat budge SS1 Broly who completely stomped Post-UI SSB Goku who is now stated to be near the lvl of the gods who are comparable to the Third UIS.

While GoD Toppo only scales to SSBE Vegeta who is slightly stronger than Post-2nd UIS SSBKK Goku who is stronger than the Second UIS.

JackJoyce said:
Isn't Frieza going to get hakai'd?
A much, much, weaker Frieza was capable of getting control over Sidra's destruction energy and even using it against Goku. This Frieza went from being curbstomped by GoD Toppo in under a minute to fighting a guy that he believes 'no one in existence' can stop for over an hour and (according to novel) was capable of budging him, Broly, with his attacks and even make him dodge his strongest punches.

DBS: B Frieza can effectively handle someone MANY times stronger than Toppo for over an hour, slow his movements and even force him to dodge his punches. If we go based on the logic that Frieza would have sensed LB Jiren and he claimed that SS Broly was unstoppable then we can even argue that Frieza took on a guy stronger than LB Jiren for over an hour and could phase him.

There is no arguing this. Frieza turns Toppo's destruction energy against him and curbstomps.

Honestly, I don't see why it should be treated as a stomp. Toppo has great potency with his Hakai techniques and I don't think there actually is much of a difference between GoD Toppo (who had to hold back massively vs SSBE Vegeta who had to go all out) and his rivals. Realistically, how far into Low 2-C would Toppo and Frieza scale?

Toppo is at least 20x universal considering he took on SSBE Vegeta who was equal to SSBKKX20 Goku. While Goku had two more limit breaks we have no accurate way to gauge how much stronger he became and we know Frieza tanked and phased Broly who Frieza deems too powerful for anyone in existence to defeat (including GoD Toppo and potentially LB Jiren).

It would be fair to state that Toppo and Frieza should both be considered 'at least' 20x Low 2-C considering Frieza tanked someone who is likely far above that for over an hour and that Toppo had to hold back massively to not kill Vegeta (who was 20x SSB Goku and had to go all out with Final Explosion to win).

@CryoTheMayo Is that a vote for Toppo? How would you compare SSBE Vegeta from TOP with SSB Vegeta from the movie.

No, I still vote for Frieza. His feats are incredibly strong and we know he can resist Hakais like SSBE Vegeta. I am just questioning if it should seriously be a stomp.

I don't think Post-ToP SSB Vegeta is stronger than SSBE Vegeta. While he likely grew much stronger from limit breaking he only did so once. It's plausible that he got zenkai boosts to make him considerably stronger but I'm not sure if that would warrant him being SSBE level.

Goku, in-comparison, was fighting on complete fumes since half way into the tournament and was still stronger than his first usage of UIO after he used it a second time and would have broken his limits two more times via a third UIO and evolving into MUI. Combine with the constant zenkais and the fact that he was nowhere near his full power due to fighting on fumes and I can see him being way stronger than Vegeta is.

The director, Nagamine, even stated that SSBE was essentially just Vegeta matching SSBKKX20 Goku which is far weaker than UIO.

SSBKKX20 was certainly stronger than UIO2. But I do agree on Post TOP Goku being slightly stronger than Vegeta since he had zenkais from UI

Back