• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Frisk (Undertale) Vs. The Player (Pixel Gun 3D)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because Player doesn't have a lot of matches that are alive at this point in time, I'm adding another one.

Frisk is in their 9-A key. Both have all of their equipment, Speed equalized.

Frisk: 0

The Player (Pixel Gun 3D): 0

Inconclusive: 0

Frisk Render By Skodwarde
Despite everything, it's still you.

PixelMan Render

Im pretty sure the Player has no real way to kill Frisk, as he will keep coming back by the power of determination. Not even anything like the soulstone would defeat Frisk, as he isnt oneshot by it.

In other words, this is a stomp.

that sucks

is there a way to equalize battles for immortals via revival so that killing them once would count as a win? i think that's incap but i'm not sure anymore

@TheTemEmpire, I saw that you removed the thread. Regular users can only remove threads, not close them. Be careful in the future, you removed the thread instead of closing it which basically deletes the thread. Since you want it close, I will close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back