• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The battle between the pacifists! In character, they'd likely visit a food place or something. But let's have them willing to fight. Who would come out on top?

Attack Potency: Frisk is probably below Average Human, since he's just a child. Steven is Wall level, able to rip apart an arcade machine. Steven takes this category.

Speed's equalized.

Durability: Frisk is building level, while Steven is Small Town level.

Frisk has probably the greatest hax, however: Resetting. In canon, he can save his data, and restart the battle by loading. This means he can't really lose. Aside from that, Frisk doesn't have much way to damage Steven. He does have crazy stamina, though.

Steven's main power is his shield and other defensive abilities. With his shield, he can deflect attacks better. He can also make a force field, though I don't think he makes it into a spiked ball as of Season 1. His saliva also has healing abilities.

In conclusion, can Frisk really do anything to Steven? Even out of character, Frisk is just a small child and not very strong. At least not offensively. But I'm voting inconclusive, due to Frisk being unable to win. Steven can probably knock out Frisk, but that save & load... I'll see what others say.

Inconclusive due to the massive durability of the both of them.

Ends with the two of them going out to eat hamburgers.

I have no idea. I'm not that up to date on that. I don't think he can do that though?

odds are, Frisk is contained in a bubble. They try to break out, but can't. Steven gets them out after a while and they go out and get food.

I cant see one or the other succeeding.

Maybe he would end up trying that after everything else fails, or maybe he won't, I don't know, Season 1 Steven has never really been on a long fight, so it's hard to tell how he would act ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

I mean honestly I'd find it funny if just, after realizing Frisk can't hurt him, Steven just doesn't do that and let's the kid tire himself out.

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
Regaurdless, at 10-C he's not harming Steven antime soon, where as steven can ohko. BTW I'm voting Inconclusive.
Building level durability keeps Steven from one-shoting.

I mean.

The child can LOAD.

The other child has Low 7-C dura.

I think I'll go inconclusive here.

Standard Battle Assumptions say the fight takes place in New York. Steven could just go to a store and buy a watermelon. Not the most likely situation, but still.

WeeklyBattles said:
Im now imagining Steven waiting in line at a fruit stand, buying a melon, eating it, planting the seeds, and watching them grow, all while Frisk is punching him the entire time and not hurting him at all
Steven asking bystanders (and maybe even Frisk) where he can find the local grocery store, Steven chatting up the cashier, Steven befriending the people in line, etc. All while getting punched by Frisk. Beautiful.

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
Middle of the fight one of the combatants goes off to buy equipment. I love it. So casual.
Especially when said equipment is a watermelon. Frisk would be so confused. Anyways, enough derailing.

Where did Steven even got the money to buy it on the first place.

Steven seems to have lower stamina, so, can't they just fight until he gets too tired to keep going? Either that or Steven bubbles her and teleports her somewhere; those are the only two ways for this fight not to go on forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back